nibbling my way thru the queasy!

thank you both, boofie & westi!

as far as kitchen door, well.hubby is in there at the moment and there's NO WAY i'd pick in front of him. hehehe. hmmm maybe i should move his office in there until i reach target weight. that sounds lile a plan to me!

all is well so far. i've been playing with fynn in his room for the last hour and for now, i'm chillin in the lounge...maybe i'll play an online game or something. uh oh...i just noticed the time! i'm sure fynn is ready to eat..you know what this means! hehehe.
i'll put fresh chewy in the gob so i'll be less inclined to pick.

Westi, congrats on getting back to CD. also, who is your rep?

My CDC is called Jane. She's actually just been to see me because she's going away for 10 days or so.

you were right. we do have the same cdc. i just saw her today as well...met her in the cafe at abergele tesco.

she's so very nice. and i'm amazed that she's still going on strong at 80! woot woot!

Milestone Reached...3st down!

goood morning, and what a good morning it is so far! ((aside of having spent the entire morning clearing out the dining room so i could Vax the carpets...the cat seems to be angry with us for some reason yet to be discovered and has let it be known by urinating in that room. grrrrr...))
not to mention, its right by the front door so its the first thing you can smell when you walk in..its vile. dont know whats up with her. maybe its just me but i swear i can still smell it. :mad: will have to leave the house today (now that its NOT raining) and see what the smell is like when we return..

OK!??? perhaps that was tmi or just random diary space filler.
anyways, now on to more important stuff.
The Dreaded Weigh in!!! well, i say dreaded because i was a very naught this week, picking picking picking. and even last night, in a fit of minor rage or rather being overtired, i took a couple bites of mash. waaaaa!!!:cry: what was i thinking? well, sadly i wasnt thinking at all, it was pure emotion. needless to say, i felt soo bad about all my picking and the mash and the other things i nibbled that i went to bed without having shake number 3. i know it was just as naughty but i couldnt stomach the thought of adding any more calories for the day. had no appetite what so ever, couldnt even drink.

so this morning, i woke up and started the day and i forgot to weigh myself because i was soo caught up with sorting out the carpet in the dining room. eventually i weighed in with a very very shocked/pleased/proud loss of 4lbs!!!!!!
that puts my right on the 3st loss mark, plus i'm able to mark off the last of my mini-goals..well, of the mini goals i have so far, anyways. i cant believe it, myself. i thought for sure i would be lucky to lose 1 or 2. yes i was totally beating myself up over the food thing, as we all tend to do. and i wouldnt be surprised if moving around the furniture and running up and down the stairs etc, this morning helped knock me into less 1 lb.

onto another note...
last night, i put fynn to bed as normal with a bottle of warm milk...after about an hour of him sleeping, i heard him stir and started to cry a little but then he fell back to sleep and i thought nothing of it. just before i went to bed, i went in to check on him. turns out he was moaning for a reason...the front of his Grobag (sleepingbag) was soaked as well as his mattress and sheets...hair, everything. and of course, bottle was empty. i thought perhaps he had thrown up again. but hubby noticed the bottle cap was cockeyed, half on/off. stupid mommy!! i felt so bad! sooooo, nothing else to do but strip him down and put him in our bed while his mattress dried during the night. took him ages to fall back to sleep, he was so excited being in our room, like it was a treat or something. heheheh. he went back to sleep around 1230 or 1am. woke up at 4, crying like crazy, looking so confused and frustrated. awwww!! poor little guy. i suspect he was uncomfortable in our bed, as he's used to his brib and his grobag. after that, i dressed his bed and fynn, put him back ot bed with another bottle, insuring cap was on correctly this time...and off he was. almost as fast as mom& dad. heheh

ok i've clearly made this farrrrr too long. so i'm cutting it short here. hope everyone is great today!!!

YAY well done on the 3lbs!!! What a fantastic achievment!! Over halfway to goal now - not long and you'll be there!!!

Poor little fynn. I've done the same kind of thing though and ended up with a very wet milky baby!!

Enjoy your walk out today. I have terrible toothache so am going to the dentist later on. If i'm feeling better i'll go for a walk this evening. x

thank you boof! ((but the proud dieter that i am today, i have to say a little "ahem...4lbs!")) haa! 3stone total.

i'm soooo sorry you have tooth pain. its got to be one of the worst things to encounter ((on a western worldly scale, of course)). sometimes paracetemol doesnt even soothe it. oh and i know some of you will probably say: not worse than childbirth. well, i had a planned cesarean..so i can only say, its worse that delivering. hehehe.

anyways, boofie get that sorted hun. will chat with you soon.

hello hello. i was just over at sams diary, saying i've been neglecting this place due to lack of anything to say or report..and for some odd reason, after typing that, i'm here to post a whole lot of nothings. hehehe

well, like the title says: nothing new to report. still chugging along with SS. i suspect that i've hit a plateau. i cant be certain just yet. but i know i've had no movement on the scales this week. ok ok i know i have 4 days to go before weigh in...perhaps i'm just in a drab rut. and no, the thought of quitting has NOT even crossed my mind. ((its just not an option)). i think i need to see a good loss this week...2/3/4 lbs would be grandioso. anything really!

oh, and i know that this may sound like a total mommie-saddo-moment, but i'm very excited that fynn's first forward facing carseat has arrived today. cant wait to get him in it. ((it really means that i can sit in the front with the hubby finally, without worrying about not keeping an eye on baby dude. woot woot. ok, saddo moment over. heheh ((just feels like a big moment))

ok thats all the "nothings" that i have to report.
will check back later to see how everything is going with you all.

i have attached the virtual model to this post...i'm hoping i can get this sorted soon. HELP! lol

Attachments

• waswas.jpg
    waswas.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 52
  • now.jpg
    now.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 59
  • soon.jpg
    soon.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 57
Hi Dis
On this diet you won't plateau whilst SSing.. you might have a small loss one week and a big one the next, but plateaus just don't happen, lol... hurrah says I! I would have gone mad if they did!

Keep on keeping on... 3stone is fantastic.. in another month it will be 4 :D

ok now that the place has been dusted and the sobwebs are gone, i'll be happy to write in the diary that i have neglected oh so terribly over the last week, really. ((just been focusing on every other diary except my own.))

righty, well first and foremost, its well worth mentioning that yesterday was my first 100% SS day since week5.aamw! i'm so pleased. and this morning, finally a little movement on the scales. funny, cos im more chuffed about having stuck to one full SS day rather than being happy for scale movement...like i needed to beat a personal challenge or something.

last night, i had my last shake very late and i also had a pounding headache. ((could possibly be getting back into ketosis?)) anyways, midway thru my shake, i took a head pill and finished my toffee walnut shake...within like 5 minutes, i ran up the stairs and right up it all came. yuk. at least it was only liquids! lol
i felt so much better after that. it mustve just been a bit strong for my tummy at the moment.

this morning, all is going well so far. another day, another SS personal challenge. so far so good! i do hope all is well with everyone!

will catch up later!

Hey Dis,

Well done for dusting those cobwebs off, and well done for a 100% day yesterday.

Sorry to hear you were sick yesterday. I had the ketosis headache as well a couple of days ago. At least I think thats what it was, although I wasnt aware I had come out of ketosis, but my headache seemed to coincide with me getting back on the plan properly.

Hope the sunshine has been with you today. Its such a beautiful day here in Brum.

hi dis
i finally got chance to catch up on your diary
1st i want to give you this

hugs25252525252525252520525255B1252.gif

i`m so sorry you and hubby had a rough patch
i was the same 2 weeks ago
everything went wrong and we were near to breaking point
think all is o.k now but time will tell

well done on getting to the 3stone marker you have achived so much in so shorter space of time :party0011:

i still have rough days on this diet i plod along greatly then bam i have a blip but it doesn`t mean we have failed we`re human and we can carry on losing weight we have both proved that

i`m also doing the xmas challenge so we can support each other on that goal

well done so far you are a star
54270g44rkmo6wk.gif

kaz :hug99:

awww! thank you kaz!
and yes i'm sure we'll do just fine at reaching our xmas goal! blips & all!
woot woot! Bring It On!

thank you sam! yes today was another day i can tick off towards the 7day challenge! tomorrow morning, before any water or the first shake, will be my weigh in! i'm looking forward to seeing if anything has shifted.

and of course, the ketosis headaches were gone yesterday...but in return, i received another lovely unsuspecting visitor without warning: Yes, Auntie Flo. oh buggedy. and i was hoping for a fab "come-back-to-ketosis" loss...if you know what i mean. lol
oh well. i will be well made up with a 2lb loss. :D

today's weather was devine. spent the day visiting family and friends about an hour or so away. the drive there was nice, despite the clogged motorway..but i wasnt driving. muwahwahwah we didnt get back home until about 30 minutes ago. and i'm shattered. i'm just forcing myself to stay awake for a little longer so i can down another L of water before i crash.

ok i should go and peek at the other diaries while i have the chance. Watch this space monday morning for weigh in results!!! ((or the xmas challenge thread. ;) ))

gnite!

Back