nibbling my way thru the queasy!

Gooood Bank Hol Morning!
i've just fed and cleaned up Baby Dude so i have a moment to write. ((until he notices what i'm doing and starts tugging on the wires of the laptop, really!))

righty, first things first...
:scale:
3lbs off this week!
i'm so very pleased!
i'm at exactly 190 today. its so weird to think that i'm under 200, let alone 190! i am really really looking forward to 185, then 180, etc. its just so strange to think that i'm actually getting smaller and smaller, ...that i'm on a diet/eating plan thats is actually working, and the i have had the will power NOT to quit...wow.
i'm totally beside myself. does anyone else ever get these little moments??

yesterday at my father in laws, my sister in law popped around to say hello. i havent seen her in maybe ..well, pretty much just after i started CD. anyways, it was really really nice to hear her go on and on and on about how different i look to her as its hard to see yourself that much smaller, even though you've lost loads...i'm sure some of you know what i mean. it felt really good to hear it from someone other than my husband. :D

so i've adjusted my ticker, 45 gone already! wow! 35 to go to complete SS AND the xmas challenge. and another 10 to lose for the next goal: to be 180 by september 29th!

ok fynn has found the laptop cord...my time is up! lol
hope you all enjoy your bank holiday monday!

mhg.gif

great loss dis
keep up the good work
kaz xxx

thank you so very much, sam!
you shouldnt be jealous, silly! you are full of so much determination and will power at the moment, that its me who's ever so jealous of yoU!

so as i have already posted in a couple other threads, that although i have done well wit a 3lb loss this week, and a whopping 45 lbs gone in 9weeks time, i have failed a very important challenge...the 7day of 100% SS challenge. i am pleased that i had 3 days of it. but disappointed that i (pretty much without even thinking) just started nibbling...and nibbling, etc. tomorrow, i will restart the 100%SS & Water. each day will have to be a personal challenge, as it is with most of us.

ok i'm off to bed. early night for me.
((feeling so very down on myself, plus just low in general...i think i'ev been watching bbc news24 too long tonight as i cant stop tearing up at all the tragedies, deaths, wars, etc. Oh wait, it is my TOTM...that explains it, i hope!))

hello hello to who ever is reading.
as i've mentioned before, yesterday was a blip-full day. and today, has been a 100% blip-free day! woot woot!
i've been chugging down the water and managed to get out of the house for a while. took the bus to the next town to get some shopping done. went back to the bus stop with a heavy load of bags attached to the pram. the next 3 buses had steps instead of the flat surface so i took it as a sign and lugged us back home, up the hills!! i felt good for doing it to be honest. it got the fat burning a little bit i hope!

i suspect i'm still in ketosis because man o man i'm feeling really good today/tonight!

ok, just wanted to post a little something here before the day was thru. hope everyone is doing well today!

kaz, i REALLY hope your tumtum is back to normal and you are over the bug you seem to have caught.

Sam, good luck with tomorrows weigh in!!!!!!!!

good afternoon everyone.
just here too post that i'm back on another 7 day challenge with sam/WL8S..its day two and i'e been 100%.
i stepped on the scales this morning, a few days away from weigh-in, and finally the scales show a little bit of a shift.
i dont want to jinx it but i've drifted down into the 180's! high 180's but still!! i cant believe it.
i just dont know what to do with myself!
i'd like to chew something to be honest, and i have loads of the trident sugarfree splash fruity gum which i've always chewed while on CD...

until last night, that is.
i was finishing up one of my paintings and just happened to look down at the 'nutritional' contents. its says:
per 100g, carbohydrates 68.5g!!! (sugars 0%, polyols 68.5% ). and calories 180.

this may sound silly but can i still hae this?? are the carbs and calories considered only if swallowed? oh wow i could very well hae been messing this up all this time.

help!!!

Last edited:
100g, carbohydrates 68.5g!!! (sugars 0%, polyols 68.5% ).

Hiya Dis,
saw you fretting so come to put your mind at rest!

You take the polyols from the carbohydrates or something like that anyway - so the carbs would be zero - the sugar on your pack says 0% so you'll be fine...

Sure someone else can explain that better, thats my basic understanding of it tho!

oh ty geri.
and as soon as i read your reply, i popped a couple in my mouth. now i'm concerned about the calories. are there really enough to interrupt my ss?

ewww. the thought alone of deliberately swallowing any gum makes me wanna heave. lol

and yes, here's to another great day for 100% SS.

and on that note...i wonder where kaz has been. hope she's feeling better! ((as well as anne!!!))

Hi Dis
I chew 'Extra' like a woman possessed, lol.. so don't worry about it. If you are still bothered about it have a word with your CDC and get their advice :)

For me, the sugarfree gum has been one of my life savers on this! :D Happy Sunday to you xx

hiya sarah. thanks for popping in. all is going well as far as CD goes.
and yes the weigh in is tomorrow...but im dreading it. i've been incredibly bloaty over last severl days and my ~flo~ only just finished today, or so it seems...soooo, i'll be lucky to lose 2. but thats alright. this happens. just means that i could possibly have a much better loss next week.

other than all that, despite the rainy weather , i've been having a lovely time indoors with baby dude and baby daddy. been a total duvet day.

how is everyone else doing?
sam? kaz? westie? anyone? lol

I'm doing really well this weekend too Dis. Had a 790 day yesterday and will have the same today. I have fallen off the wagon every single weekend
since I restarted except this one, whooohoooo!

This weather is rubbish isn't it, although Llandudno was quiet today because of it and the shopping I had to do was less painful with the tourists out of the way!

I'm doing really well this weekend too Dis. Had a 790 day yesterday and will have the same today. I have fallen off the wagon every single weekend
since I restarted except this one, whooohoooo!

This weather is rubbish isn't it, although Llandudno was quiet today because of it and the shopping I had to do was less painful with the tourists out of the way!

well done on staying on board this weekend! even though i nibbled a little last week, i know the outlook will be bleek with the weigh in, due to the bloating... i'm about to post the results.

and im not surprised you're happy that the streets will be tourist free for a while. at least til the weekend. lol

plus, i'm even more pleased that school is about to start up...i'll be happy to have the trail near my home "teen-free" for a little bit. lol

alrighty, as expected...
no movement at all this week. yes i nibbled early in the week. but then started another 7 day challenge with sam. and of course, that day was the onset to servere bloating/cramping, etc. ahh the joys of being female. ((but you know i wouldnt change it for anything)) they can keep their ability NOT to make babies. heheh.

anyways, No movement. wow. i'm not really surprised. and last night, i had a "chat" with myself and my journal that i keep hidden by my bedside. i cant afford to waste money by cheating. and i dont want to waste time by cheating. TOTM, i cant help or avoid but everything else is down to me. i'm in it for the haul...need to get myself to the end. 35 to go (or so).
last night, i filled 4 L worth of water bottles to chill and have ready for today. i'm on it like white on rice already.

here's to another week, hopefully with really good results!
((oh and i've been supporting my mother in the states as well as she;s been on CD...she's changed her WI day to monday so its easier for us to have little challenges as well...im looking forward to hearing how she got on today.)) i've convinced her to just have 3 shakes...and drop the extra bar. so far, her results are great.

anyways, enough waffling. must get going. get out ot the house. sunny outside (so far) so must take advantage of it..

hope you all are doing well!

Hello Dis, just caught up on your diary after my hols.

3 stone & dropping. excellent. you sound just as determined as before i went .
speak soon

Reactions: Dis
Back