nibbling my way thru the queasy!

i took advantage of having some free time while fynn was napping and had a long hot soak in the tub..... anyways, i'm very pleased that my thighs didnt act as a dam today!!
what a lovely feeling ,well done.
i know some of you know full well what i'm talking about too!
certainly do!(err Did iykwim)

((thank you westie, for poppin in.. :cool:))

5lbs!!!!!!!
the scales were like 0.2 away from it being a 6 lb loss but i'll ignore that...i'll save that for next weeks weigh in.
Agree with this, I always round losss down. Nice to know theres a little in the bank

OHH and the biggest bit of excitement: my baby's walking now!!!!!!!!! Well done to the little lad.There'll be nothing stopping him now.
i do hope everyone has a lovely monday...i'm off to check up on y'all in the diary section...
ciao 4 now, dieters!

must have been something in the water yesterday! (again) because i ate like..well, lets just say i ate as though i had reached my goal already. lol ((its always on a monday,..i gotta get past this naughty habit of eating on weigh in day...its the overly confident issue again i think..after having a good week of loss, its as though i'm convincing myself that i can have a little bit of food or eat this or whatever cos i have the rest of the week to lose, etc...))
It's easily done. success goes to the head etc.

Hi Dis
I wouldn't set yourself a target loss each week - better to set yourself a target of sticking to the diet. Then whatever you lose is great news, no disappointments and no beating yourself up if you don't make it.. know what I mean? :D Here's looking ahead to a great week :)
Agree with Jennie.

...but the chocolate cake wasn't for me! not even a lick! ((its a childhood recipe of my moms so i already know what it tastes like..))
the mother/toddler playgroup just started back up again now that the kiddies are all back in schoool. and the cake was for a couple of the gals there, birthdays coming up and all that stuff.

anywayssss,
i've been neglecting my diary lately. and there is reason. facebook. oh and pogo.com. facebook, well, i'm finding it less remedial and mundane than myspace. facebook is very addicting with all the little applications like likeness quizzes to see how similar you are with friends, and keeping an untimed open table of scrabulous (scrabble). i take my turn whenever i get to it...etc.
its interesting, the site as a whole.
oh and pogo. well, i've been playing on pogo.com for about a year now so thats nothign new. fab games to cure the boredom, etc. plus i play at pogo.com because my brother and mother do and its a good way for me to keep in communication, regularly, seeing as they are in california and texas.

ok, now for more relavent news...CD! AND SS!
yes, i have put the naughty naughty monday behind me. and from tuesday, i was SS-ho! since then, its been all about 3 shakes, and extra water...more than usual.

and i feel fantastic!

i have lots to do with planning fynns parties and the anniversary, so i better get going. oh who am i kidding?? i'm going to play online games! lol. ((might as well take advantage of the time while bebe is sleeping, eh?))
ciao for now!

Hi Dis

You are sounding so positive, so well done!

Never used Facebook myself but I keep meaning to have a look at the site.

Don't get too lost in it though!!!

Hey dis. Well done on that 5lbs loss. Sounds liek you are rocking and rolling. Keep it up girl!

Dis, I honestly dont know how you can do that lovely baking and not eat it yourself. I love making fairy cakes and stuff with the kids but I just cant bring myself to do it while Im SSing as I know i'll just scoff the lot.

It'll be interesting to see if this extra water you are drinking makes a difference to your WI next week.

i'll be honest with ya, i dont know where the will power to avoid comes from either. and yes, sometimes i have to tast, and literally its just a smidgen. but i've neve sat down and had like a whole slice of cake...although, i like to sniff the foods still.

and its funny now that i've been on CD, as my cravings have changed. like now, when i cheat or nibble, its 97% of the time on protiens...and i enjoy the protiens way more than the sweets now. perhaps i've just relieved/rid my system of allllll the overloading sugars that i used to fill it up with.

i used to be totally off meat. except a little bite of chicken every now and again (went off it during pregnancy) and i'd stuff my face with carbs and sweets and cakes. total carb monster! ((thats probably why SW was never really overly successful for me...nothing but green days and stuffing my face with free carbs, they said i could do it! lol))

it was never going to work out. lol

goood monday morning everyone. ((i know that if i had to go to work, i wouldnt use "good" & "morning" in the same sentence!))
how was everyone's weekend? oh, and sam, i'm looking forward to hearing about your lovely evening out, and of course the meal too!!

my weekend was nice. spent what felt like all day at Ikea, saturday. ((any excuse to go, really)). lucky for my bank account, the nearest Ikea is ah hour away!
sunday was total chill day. except for the hubby, he was building the wardrobe we got on saturday whilst in total pain from a toothache...not a cavity or anything, but its the nerve. he hasnt slept for more than 4 hours all weekend and he's due in for work in a couple hours. somehow i dont htink he's going to go in...he will be dentist bound i hope!!!

and what is up with this weather?? saturday was gorgeous!!! sunday, terribly windy, off n on drizzle but warm?? and this morning, sunny and raining?? lol ahhh gotta luv the british weather on a better note (for me anyways) i can smell a hint of autumn in the air nowadays! and i LUV it!! i luv crispy autumn weather. ahhhh...

now on to the best news: monday weigh in!!! having any loss was going to be a blessing after my last monday's eating ordeal. so this weeks loss of
4lbs!!! is a bloomin miracle!
woohoo! it brings me to just 1lb from my next minigoal (to be 180 by the 29th. i think i will change it to be 180 by fynns actual birthday, the 25th. im sure thats not going to be a problem at all.

im so pleased with the loss! oh and 2 lbs away from 4st loss, too! wow, its all coming together ever so nicely.

wow Dis. Fantastic loss for the second week running. Youve really got into this again big time havent ya...

You are 2/3 along your ticker now mate.

I really need to follow your example and get back into this again. I had a fab couple of weeks, but then two meals out this week and slacking with the old H20, Im retaining water like mad so need to get glugging pronto.

Now then missus, NO PICKING TODAY. I know what you are like on WI day, so dont even think about it, OK!

Totally not CD related, but i'm seriously needing help...

hiya! i have a reception to go to in a couple weekends from now. and i'm in terrible need for toddler braces and either a black tie or clip on bow tie. any suggestions on where i can get these things? ((i'd rather not have to spend a fortune for it either!)) he'll only be wearing it once or twice. and i dont think i want an entire suit. i barely know the wedded couple. heheh

Hi - I've never posted on your thread before but noticed the word shopping and help in your title and couldn't resist a peek....lol!!!

Anyway, I had a quick look on ebay for you - are these items any good?

If they are not exactly what you want just search ebay - they did have tie and cumberbund (sp?) sets too...

Hope these help..... awww your little fella will look soooo cute!!

QUALITY BOYS BOW TIES ON ELASTIC - eBay, Boys' Clothing, Clothes, Shoes Accessories (end time 20-Sep-07 08:02:51 BST)

New Boys Braces - (9 COLOURS AVAILABLE) BRAND NEW - eBay, Boys' Clothing, Clothes, Shoes Accessories (end time 26-Sep-07 07:59:40 BST)

Reactions: Dis
ahh mich! thank you so much. you know i looked on ebay a couple days ago, and i dont know what words i was using to search but the only ones i found came up in canada! egad! ((i mustve been using american words like suspenders (which you call braces) hheheheh. perhaps that explains it. durrr. heheh.

thanks again. i've made my purchases. :)

now to find something for ME to wear to this thing. hheheh

:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:
its always goood to make someone laugh.
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

now, if i can find a way to cheer kaz up....

ahh mich! thank you so much. you know i looked on ebay a couple days ago, and i dont know what words i was using to search but the only ones i found came up in canada! egad! ((i mustve been using american words like suspenders (which you call braces) hheheheh. perhaps that explains it. durrr. heheh.

thanks again. i've made my purchases. :)

now to find something for ME to wear to this thing. hheheh

Glad to be of help..... I love searching for stuff on ebay.....

Have to say don't think your boy would have looked so cute in what is commonly know as 'suspenders' in the UK...LOL!!:eek::D - unless of course he wore them with stockings....lol!!

Ha hhaha mich. my husband informed me of that the other day, but its embedded. hehehe. one thing i'll never get wrong again is the whole bum bag/fanny pack issue! lol

morning.
i think this week, ive been feeling fatter than usual. i have been guzzling 4L of water a day (which is 1 more than normal for me). and i still feel so heavy, physically. PLUS i'm having one of those weeks that one feels terribly terribly bored with CD....same o same o liquid lunch, blah blah blah.

::SIGH:::::::::::::::::::::SIGH:::::::::::::::::::::::SIGH:::::::::::::

i'm just telling myself, over and over, that its only thursday morning. i dont weigh in until monday morning...so here's hoping this feeling disappears, PRONTO!!

quitting is not an option.

today, i'm getting out of the house for a little bit...heading over to Llandudno on the train with the wee one. we're meeting my mom-in-law for a little bit of shopping for fynns bday. plus i'm going to pop into the huge asda there to see about contacts and or glasses. i've been dealing with specsavers over the last 4 months and they have been NOTHING BUT HASSLE for me. 4 Months , and i STILL dont have new glasses or contacts. :mad:
i dont even want to get into it, but they are so effing irritating, and not so sufficient in customer service AT ALL. ((sorry if any of you are employed by them, not meaning to affend, perhaps its just my local branch but its been enough to put me off for good)).

and with that out of my system,
eeeexxxxhhhhaaaaaaaaale.
i feel that much better already. still feel super heavy and fat, but feel better about not being able to see properly. hehehe

righty, must get up and get ready for the day. hope you all are doing well.

Good Morning Dis

Sounds like you were a bit fed up yesterday. Hope you are feeling a little better this morning.

I have posted on my diary about rethinking my target weight. I too am starting to get a little bored (dont worry, not ready to give up yet) but as I am now a size 14 (although still obese - go figure) I feel I perhaps dont need to go as low as I originally thought I would.

Do you have any words of wisdom that might help me make a decision?

Back