nibbling my way thru the queasy!

Well done you!!! :)

Reactions: Dis
so...where did i leave off on sam's diary? oh! i remember..i was preparing myself for a right lashing!

i would only being lying to myself if i didn't admit to quite a bit of picking today. :whoopass:
and i think i'm feeling really really sick about doing it especially after the 5lb loss with my weigh in this morning.

the day started out so beautifully too. felt great. went out for a very nice long walk on the trail, came home, fed fynn...and then i started to feel really really bad. physically. i feel like im coming down with something nasty and uncomfortable. and its still bloaty TOTM. when it rains it pours i guess. anyways, i put fynn down for nap and maybe ten minutes after he fell asleep, i crashed as well! i think i slept solid for 2.5 hours. and i probably couldve slept for longer.

the problem began when i was preparing dinner for the boys. it was nothing special at all to be picking at. i just felt...well...i just dont know. poopy i guess. perhaps the feeling of illness persuaded my inner-eater-voice to have a few bites here and there for comfort. who knows.

i dont want to make up excuses or reasons. i will feel like i'm justifying or attempting to anyways. :sigh:

at the moment, i'm feeling particularily heavy, and generally unwell. ohh i hope this is magically gone in the morning.

all i can do or say now is:
tomorrow is a new day. clean slate. fresh start to the week. i must focus on my goals and my list on the fridge. ((funny that the list is turned around today because hubby had his mates over...)) odd coincidence that i didnt see my motivations in front of me when i set up camp in the fridge? naaaa. it was all just my own doing.

righty then. i have my CDC coming over sometime tomorrow. perhaps talking to her will help.

:whoopass: <<that is for me...and maybe a little for dear sam! lol

i'm off to bed early. so tired. new day to look forward to tomorrow.
im done rambling on and on!! i swear!!
gnite all!!

344.gif

hi dis
for starters just think back to the last few days
you haven`t stopped
decorating,kids,housework to all hours
no wonder you are feeling crappy
that and TOTM ( bit of useless info here but i call them auntie flows:giggle:)

and what do we do when we feel low
we all turn to our comfort zone or namely food
Spaghetti.gif

now you have to think about what you have achieved so far
put the nibbles behind you they were just a blip
you have done brill and will continue to do so
take a few days chilling out and rest

today is a new day and you can do this

well done so far
as much as you feel bad for nibbling i still think you have done fab

have a great lazy day today

kaz:hug99:

Good evening everyone!

i havent been here to post properly in a few days as i've been keeping a low lurking profile. i was trying ot focus on myself and get away from picking and nibbling. its true what they say.it can be much harder to get back on the straight path after the nibbling starts! but no worries, i'm not giving up on the diet itself. just like KAZ says: we'll all have blips..but we have to get right back up and keep on going.

today i havent picked. i told myself that i'd like to make the rest of the week "nibble-free"...and so far, all is good. i'm not going to make any cakes or treats for a little while unless someone orders one. even though i started out baking like crazy while on CD, not touching a drop of it, im finding it harder to restrain myself. sooo, its safest to step away from it all.

that being said: i'm curious to see how this weeks weigh on goes. i know i havent gained at all. but so far, i havent lost. for obvious reasons.

so my goal for monday morning will be realistic: 1 lb.
thats all i ask! i have til sunday night to guzzle the water, and stay on the packets. and maybe run in place or something for a bit of exercise. hehehe. ((i would go for a walk like i have been over the week...but the grey clouds are rolling in and i suspect the weekend will be full of rain.

OH! i cant believe i nearly forgot about the biggest news of the day: (for me anyways)
my mother finally made the decision to go on CD. she ordered a 30 day package plan (int he states) and she started this morning. i keep trying to get her on this site so she can support others while she's being supported, etc. but she gets frustrated when there's too much to do to get here and there. i told her its easy. just click. thats all. but we shall see. im hoping to persuade her. she will need it!

ok. thats me done. i must start folding some of this laundry before it takes over the sofa any more! plus, the hubby will be home soon and i dont want it to appear i havent done anything today...WHICH I have! hhehe

gnite ladies (any gents if any!)

**kaz, i hope you are doing very well today!
**sam...cant wait to hear how the 790 went for you.
**and anne...whats happened???

morning dis

:party0049: well done on your mum starting cd
wish her lots of luck from me

you are doing well
it is hard when you have had a blip
takes a while for your mind to get back in the zone

you will do it
you will get to goal

keep up the good work

kaz :D

morning dis

:party0049: well done on your mum starting cd
wish her lots of luck from me
i will do, thanks! ((im still trying to work on her to get her to join minimins...))
you are doing well
it is hard when you have had a blip
takes a while for your mind to get back in the zone
i think i'm getting there!
you will do it
you will get to goal

keep up the good work
thank you kaz. i luv having you around. you always know the right bits to say for encouragement...i think i lack there, but i certainly do my best

:D.((are you still on internet at home, by the way??))

123538dq35iysso7.gif

hi dis
we got till tomorow to pay but as we dont have it all we may go off line by tomorrow night
still got the phone i will ring judy or md to update them on my progress

anyways hows it going your head back there yet

just stay foxed on your goal
you have done so well so you know you can do it

MJZ338.gif

happy monday! (??) is that possible? lol
righty, how was everyone's weekend? i hope you had as much sun and heat as i did. ((although i always prefer the cooler weather...i'm kinda hoping that it changes as i lose weight. perhaps i have always just been an uncomfortable fat girl in the heat...we shall find out i hope!)

anyways, the weekend was busy!
saturday, we (hubby, fynn, and I) took a walk up the bumpy hills behind us. to get to the start of the trail, we had to walk up a very steep road...luckily hubby pushed the pram. i dont think i couldve made it up as easily had i been pushing. then we finally get aong the trail, turns out it wasnt very pram friendly! but we made it work. ok ok ok hubby made it work. i cant take the credit for that! eventually we took a seperate trail that went downhill and found an old mine and a brook coming out of it. it was both lovely and creepy at the same time....perhaps i've watched too many movies so i cant avoid feeling creeped out. haaa!
anyways, that alone, had to have melted quite a bit of blubber off me as i glistened (perspired) for great britain!!
we came home, i showered. and did a little yardwork.

sunday, we drove back to hubs old area and did a birthday party for a 1 year old, mostly for the sake of fynn. he always enjoys being around other bebes. made the rounds, visiting family members while we were there as it was over an hours drive away, so we made the most of it.

this morning!!! weigh in day!! i was a little skeptical, to be honest. i had a rough start of the week, picking, etc. and by thursday, i really really clamped down and stuck to SS plus taking in 4L a day...
and the results: 4 pounds off!! wahey!
plus, i'm officially under 200lbs!!! its been years and years and years. i still feel like a very very large woman, but hey, it feels great being at this size again...i am looking forward to more coming off.

thats another one of my mimi-goals completed!
next one: to be lighter than the hubby! ((he flucuates between 195-200 every other day its different...soo, i think if i can get to 193, i'll be able to officially mark off that next goal.

now...must think of a few more...hmmm...

on another note:
when i started CD and minimins, i had a"diet buddy" along with several pals like kaz and sam...but the diet buddy disappeared off the face of minimins. i was a little sad and hoped all was ok with her. and then we met Anne! another "diet buddy"...since she's moved, we havent seen anything from her. :cry: i'm concerned and i hope she is ok. perhaps she is up to her nose with boxes? decorating? or perhaps she's not got her internet back up? OR perhaps she's fallen off the CD wagon for the moment... who can say really. i that i can say i suppose is that she is missed and i hope she is well and hapy with whatever she is doing now. perhaps we'll see her here again!

in the meantime, i'm very pleased to still have sam & kaz & jane..and perhaps when i have a little extra time, i'll expand that CD Buddy List!

ok this has gone on longgg enough. must get into town for supplies for the little dude!
ciao!!!
MJZ339.gif

345747ku65s3jhf7.gif

4lbs !!!!!! :eek::eek::eek:
:party0011::party0011::party0011::party0011:

and there was you hoping for at least a 1lb loss
well done

Hey!! Just caught up on your diary thread - what a fantastic job you are doing!! Well done for the super weight losses :)

Hope today is lovely and sunny for you - i am gonna follow your lead later and take my boys out for a walk! xx

happy monday! (??) is that possible? lol

In Wales anything's possible:D
righty, how was everyone's weekend? i hope you had as much sun and heat as i did. ((although i always prefer the cooler weather...i'm kinda hoping that it changes as i lose weight. perhaps i have always just been an uncomfortable fat girl in the heat...we shall find out i hope!)
I'm with you on that. Have always preferred autumn to summer.(much more sensual with the colours & smells & special light) but suspect that being a sweaty blob madebit much worse.So far I haven't had the opportunity to test out my new body against the Humid August heat.Typical!
anyways, the weekend was busy!
saturday, we (hubby, fynn, and I) took a walk up the bumpy hills behind us. to get to the start of the trail, we had to walk up a very steep road...luckily hubby pushed the pram. i dont think i couldve made it up as easily had i been pushing. then we finally get aong the trail, turns out it wasnt very pram friendly! but we made it work. ok ok ok hubby made it work. i cant take the credit for that! eventually we took a seperate trail that went downhill and found an old mine and a brook coming out of it. it was both lovely and creepy at the same time....perhaps i've watched too many movies so i cant avoid feeling creeped out. haaa!
Sounds like the perfect family outing. i just love exploring places like that. Oh & it didn't cost a penny!
the results: 4 pounds off!! wahey!
plus, i'm officially under 200lbs!!! its been years and years and years. i still feel like a very very large woman, but hey, it feels great being at this size again...i am looking forward to more coming off.

thats another one of my mimi-goals completed!
next one: to be lighter than the hubby! ((he flucuates between 195-200 every other day its different...soo, i think if i can get to 193, i'll be able to officially mark off that next goal.
CONGRATULATIONS:D:D:D:D

on another note:
when i started CD and minimins, i had a"diet buddy"
sorry about you're diet buddies going MIA. I ad a couple of people I bantered with way back in Jan when I started & they both just dried up & vanished. One in particular I still miss. We seemd to click despite, I think coming from completely different backgrounds (YES ROOSTERS that's you I'm talking about).
Guess it's the nature of dieting in general & CD in particular that for every one that sticks thee will be others that don't.Stil more that keep going but either don't have the time for the forum or feel it has nothing to offer.
Keep up the good work!

Hi Dis What a fantastic loss you have had over the past 2 weeks, you are doing wonderful. All that walking must be helping as well as cd. I think we all have the odd little slip up but as long as we get back on track which you do thats all that matters. Well done you are doing fab:)

Hi Dis How are you today. Hope you are well. Just popping in to see how your getting on, which pop back later:)

thank you sam & toothfairy for popping in to say hello! all is well here. i've just been trying to keep busy over last 2 days...
as usual, the first 2 days of the week were very "nibbly". but yesterday, it was total SS, 100% with 4L of water. i'm aiming for the same today. so far, im nearly finished with my 1st 2L...and its only 7:51am! ((i'm trying to get it sorted earlier than usual...i find that i'm guzzling the last of my 4L each night around midnite...and that might not be a good thing for the water weight..who can say./?))

oh well. its worth a try right?

i've managed to only step on the scales a couple times this week, so far...instead of my normal, every morning. and i know i mustve picked for GB because the weight seems to be shifting up and down...soo, i'm ignoring it, staying off the scales and pumping up the will power for the rest of the week. i know i say this every week, but gimme at least a 2lb loss this week! come on ketosis!

anyways, i hope everyone os doing well and that you are feeling dandy so far this morning. i'll peek thru your diaries and see whats going on a little later. i have a very sticky little boy that is desperate for a hose-down. hehehehe! ((its all over the place, so getting out the garden hose seems the easiest solution!)) shame i cant adjust the temperature or i would! ha!

ok take care. more later!

good morning Dis.

how close are you to that 3rd goal of yours now? must be nearly there I would have thought. Sounds like the diet is going well for you at the mo and the walking will definitely be helping you. I wish I could get off my lazy backside a bit more to speed up the losses.

Will pop back in later to read your daily update.

totally not CD related...but i just need to get it off my chest.

morning.
sometimes i wish i had kept track of how many days i've been on CD/SS...i think i'm even losing track of what week i'm on. perhaps i will find the time and find a calendar and start counting. i'm pretty sure its week 8 i've just started. but i will find out for sure later. maybe.

well, what a downer everything has become. and i apologize in advance if this is depressing for anyone. its not my intention to bring anyone down from their wonderful highs of CD, etc. i'm doing very well on SS this week. no nibbling over last 3 days. plenty of water. all is good with that.

however, the issue lays with the marriage. i dont know whats going on or how it started. oh wait, i do know how it started. i was just having ac onversation yesterday morning with the hubby, he was getting ready for work..i was ironing his work shirt. i mentioned something about ((sorry if this is tmi)) us starting to have "sleeper sex" ...((thats what i call it when we wake to it in the middle of the night lol)) ...but that we didnt, because the baby started crying and fussying. etc. soooo, next thing i knew, he starts going on and on and on about how its all a big joke to me, and that i make him out to be a sex-pest ((uhhh, what did i say?!?!? those arent my words OR thoughts about my own husband!!)) anyways, of course, he spat these negative words at me and then walked out the door, leaving for work...attack and leave before defense can make a statement.

well, later on that afternoon, we started chatting via Instant message, he was still at work, i was here at home. and he mustve had alll day to stew about what the problem was or whats been bugging him...
long story cut short,,,he says i dont respect him, that i have to be forced to show him affection or be intimate or anything. also that i dont respect him and that "in my eyes, dave is just a paycheck, roof over my head, and a uk greencard/visa". :sigh: :raincloud:

i feel insulted and sooo sooo sad that those words were even in his mind, that they came out of his mouth. and he's a very very clever man so he knows alll too well how to turn arguments and issues around to his favour. everytime i offered a solution or a suggestion on how we could/should both work on this, EVERY SINGLE reply from him was negative. not willing to hope that it would work. nothing positive. his reply was always: "why try? it will only last 3 days...". (the changes or new routines, he means))

stubborn. all so "woe-is-me & pity party" about everything. he has to want it to work. he came home last night maybe half ten. just said hello. and that was it. during the night, when i woke, he was as far away from me on the bed as he could get without falling off...so that he wouldnt or couldnt be touched. i still managed to cuddle him while he slept...but without the usual cuddling back.

it wasnt like the the day before. i hope he cools down. i've always fellt that he is no less than my soul mate, love of my life. if i am at fault here, i want to fix it. but i think its both of us to be honest. i'm terrified that he will leave. 7 years marriage. 10 month old baby.
i dont know what to do or say that i havent already. i've been divorced before. and i fear that i know this feeling, this horrible negative vibe between us all too well. terrified. my heart is aching....

:raincloud:
:patback:

((((sorry to have put such heavy drama here in my diary...but all my friends and family are 5000+ miles away and 8 hours behind. just couldnt wait any longer to talk about this.)))

i hope ((oh do i ever)) that that this cools over. repair. rebuilds. mends. soon.

Back