nibbling!

hels123smiles

Silver Member
Im terrible for it, and know this is not helping me losses, Im forever nibbling on bits and bobs!

Tell me to STOP!

Stop!

I'm a real nibbler/snacker... i just tell myself i'm keeping my metabolism busy and up and just try and stick to low/no pp things! I can't have chocolate in the house though or i cant resist it! x

Ah I'm a nibbler too. A grazer if you will. I just make sure to have low pp stuff around. I might have a ww mini roll or some popcorn now actually lol x

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

i always have chopped carrots, celery, cucumber, tomatoes in the fridge for snacking.
I can't have chocolate, biscuits or crisps in the house cos I'll eat the lot in one sitting. If I want anything like that I have to go out purposely to buy it & a lot of the time I can't be bothered to get the car out & drive to the shop etc.

I have also found in the pound shop boxes of ww oat & wheat crackers. they come in mini packs of 3 & are 1PP for the 3 & with philadelphia or cottage cheese are alright & quite a low PP snack option.

Every time you want to nibble, take a drink from a bottle of water. It will make you feel fuller. :)

Sneeze said:
Every time you want to nibble, take a drink from a bottle of water. It will make you feel fuller. :)

But water doesn't taste like chocolate Sneeze! Lol :p

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

Back