.Nicki. - time flies.

Bestie I'll be honest with you x

I think a lot of us are struggling at the moment. It's understandable ... The weather is crap, the mornings are dark, the evenings are dark, and to top it all we're surrounded by festive food!

My advice would be to take a step away from it all and relax. Put all your energies into having a fabulous Christmas and New Year and ENJOY it! Have what you want without feeling guilty ... BUT go to the very first group in the new year and GET STUCK IN!

The books are changing so you'll get a new pack which is set out differently and more user friendly. So that should make it easier to follow. There'll be LOADS of new people starting that first week so no ones going to be judging you x The whole dynamics of the group will change as they'll be an air of expectation and excitement from the newbies and that will more than likely be infectious!

And I think u need to come on here regularly x Don't hide when you're struggling ... It's when u need support the most x I hid away and gained 2 stones...so stupid and unnecessary. And I'm finding it hard now, especially with all the Christmas stuff about. But I'm going to throw myself into it properly in the new year, and I want your help please x

But that's only what I think hunni x You're young and you should be enjoying all the festivities and fun that Christmas brings, not worrying about it all. That just makes us feel guilty and failures, and we are NOT failures! We're human x we get it wrong sometimes, and that's ALL of us...not just you Bestie xxx

Lots of love xxx

Hello ladies,
happy Christmas, hope you all had a lovely time. I am leaving again, not minis just slimming world. I've taken a lot of time to think about thinks and I need to start a lifestyle change not a diet and I need one that will accommodate my life and I don't feel sw is right for me. So I have resigned upto ww online. I need a plan of sorts and this at least means it does accommodate my fussy eating and lazy ways. I have been walking with Alfie (my puppy) everyday since Christmas and Its surprising what a difference its making to me, already my tendons in my heels feel loser even after i've sat for a while and I don't feel so tired once we've been. In fact I dragged hubby out today, he didn't want to go because it was drizzly but we went to the beach and Alfie loved it. Anyone who knows me will be aware what a diet hopper I can be but I seriously need to stick to something long term if I want to get somewhere in 2013.
Not sure i'll do a diary on minis but I will keep up on my blog and keep stalking diaries on here.

Have a happy new year, good luck to us all xx

you better not be leaving minis i'd miss youuu!! *stomps feet*

Sounds like you are doing well! bet Alfie is loving his walks, he's too cute! well done chick!

Here's hoping ww is the way forward for you. you really deserve to have a fab year :) xxx

Doesn't matter what diet you do Bestie ... We will all love and support you wherever we can xxx

You've had a difficult year x Time to wipe the slate clean and start afresh.

And this year, can we try putting Nicki first please? Xxx

Back