.Nicki. - time flies.

evening hun. your diary had vanished off my subscriptions list for some reason :( so will catch up tomorrow on it. hope you're doing ok hun. are you applying for a new job? ooo exciting! xx

Yep new job in a small office, not that I got an awful lot of choice in applying. Closing date for the job was 15 mins ago so now just have to sit and wait (and try not to get anxious :cry:) I no that It would do me good to get out of where I am but i already feeling so much pressure.

Hopefully going to see my mum tonight and then off for gym and swim on the way home. Haven't been for over a week and a little nervous but its usually quiet at night.

Had a long hard think about diets and life and stuff, the usual Nicki stuff. I've cancelled my ww membership, my online sw membership is active for another 2.5months so I am just going to plod along and try and do sw as best as i can, if I have a bad day then I'm going to try and keep it as just a bad day.

Will keep you updated on the job front.

Well i've not heard anything and as the interview is on Thursday I guess I wasn't good enough. So now I feel incredibly sad and deflated and rejected and mad at hubby for pushing me to apply :cry:

hun it's not that you're not good enough. loads of people will be going in for the job so it'll probably take them time to get through the applicants. especially if the closing day was only yesterday. And if you're not asked for an interview its ok. its their loss. don't be mad at hubby, it was good that you applied. its a brave step forward for your bright future.

did you get for a gym/swim last night?

Hugs hun xxx

hun it's not that you're not good enough. loads of people will be going in for the job so it'll probably take them time to get through the applicants. especially if the closing day was only yesterday. And if you're not asked for an interview its ok. its their loss. don't be mad at hubby, it was good that you applied. its a brave step forward for your bright future.

did you get for a gym/swim last night?

Hugs hun xxx

Didn't get to go in the end because hubby isn't feeling well and I was going to go on my own tonight but we've had gale force winds and stupidly heavy hail and didn't fancy going out of Dot in that.
My laptop broke today :( luckily I have a netbook I can use until I can afford a new one (which willl be never) and even luckier is that I backed EVERYTHING up yesterday on my modem so I haven't lost anything other then my favorites but apart from Mini's what more do I need?

Feeling very tired and back to work tomorrow but not long till 2.5 weeks off with the hubster x

Where oh where to begin, well firstly I should apologise now for any random spelling mistakes, I'm on a tiny netbook and I just can't get used to its tiny features :cry:ho hum at least it works.

So the news I did in fact end up getting a phonecall after i last posted, they invited me to an interview which I went to. Was super nervous and babbled like I do when I got anxious and got the shock of my life when they called about 3 hours later offering me the job, its all dependent on CRB and references, CRB will be fine but i'm a bit worried about references, it'll be about the sickness if anything trips me up but they didn't ask me anything like that, I hope that if they ask work, they allow me to explain whats happened this year. Anyway if all goes ok then I will be starting in the new year. I must say that I don't feel anxious or worried about leaving my current job which is a surprise to me, I'm excited about a new start and the fact I have a grown up job. I've decided its time for me to grow up and to reinvent myself so to speak. I don't like myself and I'd like too, theres 3 other people in the department and I don't want to be the miserable one there, I just want to be Nicki.

Now the bad news, going from weekly to monthly pay in January means zilcho money to pay bills all month, so hubby will be helping me out, I need new clothes, proper office wear, think I might have a look on ebay and see whats on there, I've found a few things on the catologue (like a bag :D )
b02aw70750w.jpg

A nice grown up bag I might add!

So i'm at work this weekend and all next week but then I'm off for 3 weeks and with any luck will be due to start the new job so might not have to go back to the place!

You're a very clever young lady...landing such a brilliant job x

I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of u bestie x

Let's hope this is going to be your year hunni...goodness knows you deserve it xxx

Hey lovelies, Just a quickie as i'm at my in laws stealing there internet (ours in broken)

Hope you all had a lovely christmas and will be back as soon as we're fixed xx

Ooh hi bestie!
Hope you've had a lovely Christmas!
Lots of luv xxx

Heeeeello,

I'm Back, the internet is fixed and I am me again, well almost.
So actually its been what? a week? nothing interesting has happened really. Christmas past uneventfully and Christmas dinner with the in laws was successful, if not a little stressful and since then we've done nothing but going shopping today and I bought a teapot (how middleaged) and a new diary from paperchase. I bought myself a new, grown up bag in celebration of my new job. I also have a new phone on the way, I have been woefully under the technology radar since my phone was stolen and my contract is up soon but hubbs found an awesome deal for the new iphone so I have that on its way to me. Hubby has always paid my phone but I'm paying this new one as i'll have some extra money.
I spoke to my my today for the first time since day before Christmas eve, I miss her when she's not in the country, I don't see a lot of her but I speak to her every day on Skype, anyway she and my step dad seem to be having a good time with my aunt and uncle in Cyprus.

I discovered a new love this last week, TWILIGHT! The books, I read all 4 in 4 days and I'm a little bit in love, in fact when I finished the last one, I started the first one again. Hubbs has bought me the dvds but I'm not sure i'll like them, all the books I love are made into bad films.

Confession, not been to the gym since my induction and those horrible men in the pool. Not entirely on purpose, I was sick and then hubbs was sick and then Christmas was upon us. But we're probably going tomorrow, 2012 is going to be my year, new job, new phone :D, new outlook (working on it), new diet (haven't entirely decided what to do about that yet)

That is about it really, I'm going to try and catch up with the important stuff I've missed.

yay your back. it feels like its been longer than a week!!! i miss your posts.

Ive ordered the new iphone too!! i can't wait for it to get here.

I have a feeling 2012 is going to be a fabulous year :)

when do you start the new job?

hello lovely. Nice to see you back and sounding positive. Yep 2012 is your year Nicki :D Once you start your new job it will all slip into place :bighug: xxxxx
I certainly hope so, don't think I could handle a repeat of this year, its been epic, lol!

yay your back. it feels like its been longer than a week!!! i miss your posts.

Ive ordered the new iphone too!! i can't wait for it to get here.

I have a feeling 2012 is going to be a fabulous year :)

when do you start the new job?

I just posted in your diary :D It felt longer then a week, felt like months, lol.
When is your phone coming? mine is supposed to be delivered on Friday, a nice shiny white one. My friend got hers recently and I'm very excited to play with Siri (can feel my closet technical geekiness ooze out)
Not sure on when I start yet, they closed until the 3rd, so I have to take some forms back and hope that my CRB is back. I hope the start date is before the 11th so I don't have to go back into my current job, think I'd cry.

Hi Bestie!!!

How exciting!

New Year! New job! New phone! :bliss::bliss::bliss:

Just you make sure you hang on to your old friends Missy!!!

Have a great evening hunni, lots of love as always xxx

Wallpaper-New-Year-Greetings-2012.jpg

Back