.Nicki's. Diary - oooo 5.5lbs lost and pink shiney to go with!

Wow congratulations on your loss - that's really good!
Mmmm... slow cooked beef stew sounds lovely

What uni course are you doing? I graduated 6 years ago and loved every second of being in uni (plus I met my hubby which is always good lol!!)
Also, I notice you're from Southsea... I grew up on the Isle of Wight so not too far away from you! I love Southsea - especially all the cheesy amusements

That concert in Feb sounds like a great incentive to aim towards... is there an outfit you'd love to wear for it?

Good on you for losing 2.5 pounds...keep it up and you will feel brilliant by the time christmas and the concert come around!!

:):):):) TB

2.5 off - well done bird!:worthy:
Same next week or there will be trouble! :D

Hey Nicki :wave_cry:, well done for your first loss. Thats a great start :). Im in the same situation as you. Really wanting a baby (already have a 10yr old son and my 2nd pregnancy ended in miscarrage at 12 weeks 2yrs ago- which i have put down to my size :() Im contemplating joining my local sw on thurs evening. I have done sw once before but gave up after a few weeks, but am determined this time. Good luck for your next weigh in :)

Just read your new diary on here and I have to say a day at Thorpe park would have killed me walking round so a huge well done for doing what you did. And think of the calories you burnt off! The silver lining of being chunky (and unfit in my case) is that you burn more calories just doing every day stuff - yay!

2.5lb loss is a great start. At that rate you'll have a stone sticker easily by xmas and more than your club 10 by February :D Stick with it hun, you can do it. A supportive class and us guys on here will help you all the way. xx

Thanks Emmy, i think all the walking is why i had a loss, really don't deserve it after the week i had. Does being bigger burn more calories? didn't know that might have to jump on the cross trainer. You guys have been great, i'm always nervous when posting but i'm glad to find everyones so friendly on the sw boards.

Wow congratulations on your loss - that's really good!
Mmmm... slow cooked beef stew sounds lovely

What uni course are you doing? I graduated 6 years ago and loved every second of being in uni (plus I met my hubby which is always good lol!!)
Also, I notice you're from Southsea... I grew up on the Isle of Wight so not too far away from you! I love Southsea - especially all the cheesy amusements

That concert in Feb sounds like a great incentive to aim towards... is there an outfit you'd love to wear for it?

I'm doing an open uni course, hoping to get a degree in English at some point. Don't think i'd cope with real uni, but i quite enjoy the small evening tutorials i have every month. I love the amusements but can spend way to much dosh in the machines. I'd like to wear anything that i'm not wearing to hide myself (if that makes sense)

Good on you for losing 2.5 pounds...keep it up and you will feel brilliant by the time christmas and the concert come around!!

:):):):) TB

Thanks honey, christmas is far to close at the moment! x

2.5 off - well done bird!:worthy:
Same next week or there will be trouble! :D

Yes Boss! :D

Hey Nicki :wave_cry:, well done for your first loss. Thats a great start :). Im in the same situation as you. Really wanting a baby (already have a 10yr old son and my 2nd pregnancy ended in miscarrage at 12 weeks 2yrs ago- which i have put down to my size :() Im contemplating joining my local sw on thurs evening. I have done sw once before but gave up after a few weeks, but am determined this time. Good luck for your next weigh in :)

Hi Emma,
Definately join on Thursday, i've joined many times but can only stick to it if i go to group. I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriage, the ttc forum on here is really supportive and is great even if not actively ttc. Good luck with everything x x

Well I was 100% yesterday and i'm well on track to be 100% today and i'm rather proud of myself. Did a red day yesterday and the evening was a real struggle because i have no syns or hexs left, but i had a banana and went to bed. Today is a green day and i had chips, eggs and beans and i made the chips in my new actifry that i got today. I bought some shape delights today and can't wait to try them, they look so good!!!!

Well done on your 100% days you're doing great!
I do quite fancy an actifry but hubby won't let me as he likes my normal SW chips enough lol!
Let us know what the Shape delights are like, I do quite fancy trying them...

well done you, I'm so glad I joined a group as I need the motivation and incentive of going to the meetings there is no way I'd stick to this without going to the group and I'm the queen of excuses if I let myself get away with it. xx Keep it up girl you're doing great xx

well done you, I'm so glad I joined a group as I need the motivation and incentive of going to the meetings there is no way I'd stick to this without going to the group and I'm the queen of excuses if I let myself get away with it. xx Keep it up girl you're doing great xx

Its taken me about 100 times but i think i've learnt i need to be with a group!

So i'm still 100%, it may only been 3 days but its the longest i've been 100% on any diet in 6 months. Been on green days the last 2 days and i've been alot fuller, i'm still unsure about my actifry, i've tried chips and wedges and neither went particularly crispy, maybe i just need to practise a little.
I also have a new love, shape delights OMG they are freaking awesome! 5.5 syns of complete chocolaty or caramally greatness.
I'm doing food shopping tomorrow and i'm trying to make a menu plan for next week but i tend to eat the same things all the time and i'd like to mix it up so i don't get bored.

Been another pretty good day diet wise today, i came home from work early with a really bad headache and i've been really tearful all day. We had a chinese for tea but i stuck to a chicken chow mein with a splash of sauce, resisted hubbys chicken balls which is a first for me. I have only had 1 hexb today so figure some of the chicken will go on that. I was bad and jumped on the scales and they said i'd put on a lb, don't even no why i got on them.:eek:

Well i don't no how i've done it but i have been 100% for a whole week and i hope i am rewarded tomorrow at weigh in. Its been a tough old few days and I have wanted to eat the wrong things but i haven't, I didn't really buy anything bad when i went shopping oh apart from some malt loaf i'm using as my weigh day treat.
I have to get a doctors appointment tomorrow for a blood test, been putting it off for a few weeks but think i'm going to have to bite the bullet, boooo!

You have done really well this week... hope the scale fairies reward you well!!! Good luck, let us know how you get on!

Well done on your 100% week - that's a fantastic achievement!!
I'll keep my fingers crossed for your WI today xx

Well i lost 5.5lbs week :talk017: which is 8lbs in 2 weeks, so i am very pleased and i got my shiney sticker. I have just had a KFC though, but i like to have a treat after weigh in.
Got the next 2 days off which are to be dedicated to getting my assignment done as its due friday and i haven't started it. I also have a doctors appointment Wednesday so hoping they can shed some light onto what is going on , really hope they tell me i'm pregnant but i think thats wishful thinking. I'm trying not to worry about it (not happening though) Can see alot more actifry chips in my future though x

Back