Nicki's Diary!

Nicki's First weigh in

Saturday 14th

Well my first official weigh in and the rusult was 3lb........................ Loss

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO
:party0023:
So this week i'm gonna be super good and see if i can crack the half a stone mark

woohoo! seeeeeeeeeee .... we keep doing this to ourselves! Im guilty of it to! .. I step on my scales every morning knowing full well they are rubbish! they cost me £5 about 7 yrs ago and weigh me totally wrong BUT i keep doing it and then get into a state on w.i day!
Well Done for going! If had allowed your scales to win you could have not gone and then imagine what could have happened hehe ...

well done hunny :) xxx

Well done Nicky - that's fab! You must be really pleased. :)

Tuesday 24th

Well i stayed the same this week, not great but its better then putting on, still not doing it properly and i'm annoying myself because i'll be good all day then eat a packet of biscuits before bed. NOT GOOD.

I feel like a zombie, i could quite happily throw myself under bus, sadly i haven't lost enough weight to fit. I just feel so sad and anxious all the times, just started taking st johns wart to see if i can keep of the hard core meds i was on. I'm still not working, i was trying to find something from home but i don't think there is anything.

Ok i'm going back to sit in my corner.

Last edited:
Ah hun, I hope you feel better soon!
I know what you mean though. I do the same .. biccies before bed! Then I feel all fat and depressed and then I pick a fight with the boyf and get even more upset!?

Why do we do it to ourselves?

I'd def get rid of the scales - we've just brought our first house together and so I've escaped my Mum's scales and promised myself not to buy any so I can't weigh myself!

Ok Candace's helpful hint for the day (I think I've written about exercising 10 times on here in teh last few days but........) you should try getting out and maybe power walking? The fresh air and the exercise will make you feel so much better and you'll feel good about yourself!!
(Easy for me to say as I do enjoy the gym and I've never had to be on meds for anything so it must be hard for you but I can guarantee give it a day and do a 30 min power walk and you'll feel 100 times better about yourself!) xx **HUGS**

Sorry I'm presuming you dont exercise... living in Sunny Southend you have the coast to walk along...... so I bet that must be nice?

Hope you feel better soon anyway hun - you're heading in the right direction, losing weight and getting support from your Minimins!! BIG love. xxxxx

Tuesday 24th June

Well i stayed the same this week, not great but its better then putting on, still not doing it properly and i'm annoying myself because i'll be good all day then eat a packet of biscuits before bed. NOT GOOD.

I feel like a zombie, i could quite happily throw myself under bus, sadly i haven't lost enough weight to fit. I just feel so sad and anxious all the times, just started taking st johns wart to see if i can keep of the hard core meds i was on. I'm still not working, i was trying to find something from home but i don't think there is anything.

Ok i'm going back to sit in my corner.
Try passiflora hun, I always find it calms me right down if I'm feeling anxious. The other stuff, the sadness and the self-sabotage, I mean maybe you should talk to a professional about it. It definitely worked for me after the ectopic just to deal with things properly...no shame in needing help hun x Ps Lay off the biccies, don't even buy them!

Thanks girls, i'm not so good, think i have to go back to the doctors but i'm scared they'll put me in hospital. I do try and go out, but at the moment i don't like leaving my room let alone the house. I'm gonna try that passiflora, If i can sort the anxiety out hopefully the rest will follow.

Thanks girls, i'm not so good, think i have to go back to the doctors but i'm scared they'll put me in hospital. I do try and go out, but at the moment i don't like leaving my room let alone the house. I'm gonna try that passiflora, If i can sort the anxiety out hopefully the rest will follow.
Have you thought of cognitive behavioural therapy??? It REALLY works for panic attacks x

Thurday 4th

Hey minis, I was bad, i didn't go to my weigh in last week, mainly because i had a bad friday and got drunk and didn't get up, prob a good thing, don't think a bottle of lambrini is the best thing on a diet. :party0051:
Still not being good, i think i may have to get Steve to keep my crisps and stuff in his car and just give me a bag of crisps a day, because if i don't have them i get withdrawel sysmptoms (seriously its weird, right?) and if i have them, i eat the whole multi pack :busted:

Really trying to be positive, not being entirely successful, but i need to get a job in the next few days, which is unlikely.
My sister in law (2 be) has just announced shes preg and my face hurts from fake smiling about it, i love her to bits but i'm jealous as hell.:banghead: I'm such a *****, but i don't mean to be.

On a plus i made the yummiest lasagne yesterday and used turkey mince, alot less points and alot nicer. Only eating once a day though, but i'm just not hungry, What shall i have for tea?
*goes off to rumage in the fridge*

Hey, sorry you're having such a rough time. Even though you might only be eating once a day, make sure you have most of your points as not eating them is as bad as eating too many and you won't lose the weight.

I tried to eat loads less once and I just didn't lose anything.

Hope you've had a better day.

Sharon

Only eating once a day hun???!!!! Is that okay I suppose as long as you're eating your points? On the upside I did a little teeny bit of research and found some natural things that you can do or take to make you feel a little happier xxx Check out this link:
Earth Clinic's #1 rated natural remedies to Cure Depression!
Ps Definitely hide those crisps!!!! (Bold!!!) ;)

Thanks Hun, i will check it out, think herbal is deff the way to go, i always worry about what they put in the medical pills and what it will do.

Hey, sorry you're having such a rough time. Even though you might only be eating once a day, make sure you have most of your points as not eating them is as bad as eating too many and you won't lose the weight.

I tried to eat loads less once and I just didn't lose anything.

Hope you've had a better day.

Sharon

Thanks Shareon, i've been bad I kinda haven't been counting the points (bad me) but i must be eating most of them. I will deff put more of an effort in tomorrow

Back