Nicki's New Year - 1st weigh in - whoop

Oh it's so amazing being a mum, tiring but great! Could do with some more sleep though, but she's really good so I can't really complain but a full 8 hours would be good haha! She's the reason I need to lose weight too for when she starts crawling and walking, I don't want to get out of breath and be even more tired lol! X

Ummmm getting a bit effed off with it all to be honest, not the dieting so to speak just the having to convert everything in to points. I'm thinking about just calorie counting, I no i said about not changing but well you no what i'm like. How are you? have you started slimming world yet?

Ive decided to do calorie counting too, not sure if we are going to do slimming world or not as im quite enjoying calorie counting and finding it quite easy so as long as i lose weight doing this i will stick with it for now. Plus you can still eat what you fancy as long as you stay in the calorie goal you set :) Hope you decide whats best for you x

im not using that but i have looked at it, im using a similar app on my phone that is basically the same thing but without the social side of it, so i may change to mfp so i can add people and use it socially too. how is your weekend going? x

Back