Nicki's pregnancy diary

I do think anyone who is pregnant while having a LO to look after is fantastic! I count myself lucky that if I get home from work, can't be bothered to cook and just want to sleep then I can - you haven't got that choice! So well done you!
Glad you're feeling a bit better now, and glad you're just nauseus not sick. I'm the same as you I can't imagine how awful it would be throwing up all the time!

Hmm might have to try buttermints, I do like extra strong mints but find they make my mouth a bit 'cold' (yes wierd I know!)

Yes big clap of bag for you, this is my first, God can not imagine having to look after a LO!!!

OOOOO, buttermints, I shall have look of to walkto Sainsbury's in a bit have to have a look :)

I do think anyone who is pregnant while having a LO to look after is fantastic! I count myself lucky that if I get home from work, can't be bothered to cook and just want to sleep then I can - you haven't got that choice! So well done you!
Glad you're feeling a bit better now, and glad you're just nauseus not sick. I'm the same as you I can't imagine how awful it would be throwing up all the time!

Hmm might have to try buttermints, I do like extra strong mints but find they make my mouth a bit 'cold' (yes wierd I know!)

LOL I know what you mean ;)

Yeah it is hard work with LO but I only work 2 days a week so not too bad - although I do work from home the rest of the week I can pick and choose when I work so can chill when I want and have a lovely rest when he naps :) xxx I have a 13 yr old aswell and he is a fab help bless him, while Daddy is away he becomes the man of the house :) xx

just found your thread. you should keep a diary on cd too to keep us in touch with it all :D

he he Nicki, I totally get where you are coming from. I have a 3 year old little man too and a full time job and almost done cooking my ND! However, having lost weight before getting pregnant it really has helped and overall this pregnancy has been much easier, infact I'm a little sad that this is likely to be out last child, we are overjoyed with having 2 and feel this is enough for us.

Hope today you are feeling better. x

Hi guys sorry havn't been around had so much on this week its been mad ! and feeling so sick its got me down :( feels like groundhog day at the moment. I have a little bump already (combination of losing loads of weight beforehand and my 3rd child hence showing quickly). I saw the doctor who dated me at 6th November due date. I have been referred for my scan so just want that here now ! Heard of hubby every day :) and he is safe and well :)

It is such hard work feeling so sick with a very active toddler, my mum has been wonderful and having him for me but then I feel like a bad Mummy :(

Anyhow - one day closer to 12 weeks so will keep going - luckily I only have to go out to work 2 days a week and although it was hell I got through it - phew ! x

Sounds like ur coping really well, I never had much morning sickness with my first 2 pregnancies so I'm hoping I escape this time too coz I can't imagine being sick with 2 boisterous toddlers this time - it's hard enough being so tired already!

Hi guys -havn't been around much been really poorly sick :( had to go docs cos I thought my hyperemesis was coming back but not too bad now - he prescribed me gaviscon to help break the acid down in my stomach and seems to of really helped, so theres a tip for you. I am feeling better today but my breakfast didn't stay down :( first time I felt hungry aswell - oh well the weights staying off LOL

I am starting to get a little bump only a teeny one and no one else would notice it but I know its there <3

Apart from that nothing more going on here, able to speak to hubby every day at the moment which is great and cheers me up no end. He sent me a big bouquet of pink roses (my fave) yesterday to make me feel better :)

Hope you are all well xxx

Sorry to hear about the sickness honey, but glad the gaviscon is working. Hopefully you'll only have it for a few more weeks then it'll be gone.

Ah bless your hubby with the roses x

Aw your hubby so cute, mine just takes the piss now about my moaning, epsecially when I say to him 'I am pregnant you don't understand' lol

Back