Nicki's Wedding Weight Loss Diary

Principessa N

Minimins Addict
New Attempt, New Diary!

Well I've been putting it off for far too long, I have to re-start and I have to stick to it. I have one year and one month until the wedding. My parents have said if I get to a size 16 they will buy me my wedding dress, an offer i really can't afford not to take.

So today i have collect my new weight watchers bathroom scales (scarily accurate) i've printed out a weigh in sheet to keep with the scales, i'm waiting for the delivery of my ww exercise dvd. I have bought lowish point foods (including 3 boxes of the fabulous bakin boys cupcakes, i'm addicted) I officially start tomorrow, for breakfast i'll have ready brek and saltanas.

I will weigh myself tomorrow in the morning, hope its not as bad as this afternoon (i had just had lunch and was seeing if the scales worked):p

wishing you lots of luck.

Hi Nicki, congrats on the wedding and on starting weightwatchers, what a great incentive to lose weight - your parents buying the dress!! Fab idea.

Keep posting on here, everyone is really friendly and helpful.

Good luck.

Yummy - readybrek and sultanas, might just have to have that tomorrow!! I love Readybrek.

Why don't you join the christmas challenge as a little bit of extra incentive!

Good luck hun!! I'm slimming down for my wedding too :) such a good motivator! Arent those cupcakes quite high in points? The website says 6.5 per hit? xx

Nosey away, i'll try and keep it interesting :D I never bother with the books, just my trusty calculator and the cakes came out 2.5 each, had to check a few times, as it seems to good to be true.

Crikey! The website is very out then! Must make a mental note to always check on my calculator for new foods if the website isn't 100%. I found it puts quavers as 3 points whereas working out a multipack bag on my calculator told me 1.5 points!! Crazy! x

Thats why i started checking, crunchies are less points if you buy a multipack! Does make you wonder why the website is so out on somethings, maybe its the chocolate cupcakes on the website, the ones i have a plain with chocolate on the top, although can't imagine it would make that difference.

ahh yes i know the ones you mean. i bought some of them not realising they had changed, cos i used to have the chocolate ones when i was young and loved them, only to find they were plain! Most disappointing ;) that may well be the reason. Tis strange indeed!

Back