Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Nicki's Wedding Weight Loss Diary

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by Principessa N, 18 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Principessa N

Principessa N Minimins Addict

Diet:
    Anything
    New Attempt, New Diary!

Well I've been putting it off for far too long, I have to re-start and I have to stick to it. I have one year and one month until the wedding. My parents have said if I get to a size 16 they will buy me my wedding dress, an offer i really can't afford not to take.

So today i have collect my new weight watchers bathroom scales (scarily accurate) i've printed out a weigh in sheet to keep with the scales, i'm waiting for the delivery of my ww exercise dvd. I have bought lowish point foods (including 3 boxes of the fabulous bakin boys cupcakes, i'm addicted) I officially start tomorrow, for breakfast i'll have ready brek and saltanas.

I will weigh myself tomorrow in the morning, hope its not as bad as this afternoon (i had just had lunch and was seeing if the scales worked):p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kdma

kdma Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(11.71%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    wishing you lots of luck.

4. lydia150970

lydia150970 Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
    Hi Nicki, congrats on the wedding and on starting weightwatchers, what a great incentive to lose weight - your parents buying the dress!! Fab idea.

Keep posting on here, everyone is really friendly and helpful.

Good luck.

Yummy - readybrek and sultanas, might just have to have that tomorrow!! I love Readybrek.

Why don't you join the christmas challenge as a little bit of extra incentive!

5. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Ooo, ready brek and sultanas! That's tomorrow's brekkie sorted. I'll steal the sultanas from the chinchilla ;)

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Oooohh another diary... not that we're nosey or anything ;)

Look forward to hearing how you get on

7. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    I'm not dieting, I'm on the pregnancy diet!
    Good luck hun!! I'm slimming down for my wedding too :) such a good motivator! Arent those cupcakes quite high in points? The website says 6.5 per hit? xx

8. Principessa N

Diet:
    Anything
    Nosey away, i'll try and keep it interesting :D I never bother with the books, just my trusty calculator and the cakes came out 2.5 each, had to check a few times, as it seems to good to be true.

9. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    Crikey! The website is very out then! Must make a mental note to always check on my calculator for new foods if the website isn't 100%. I found it puts quavers as 3 points whereas working out a multipack bag on my calculator told me 1.5 points!! Crazy! x

10. Principessa N

Diet:
    Anything
    Thats why i started checking, crunchies are less points if you buy a multipack! Does make you wonder why the website is so out on somethings, maybe its the chocolate cupcakes on the website, the ones i have a plain with chocolate on the top, although can't imagine it would make that difference.

11. wannabslim

wannabslim Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(4.61%)
    Diet:
    ahh yes i know the ones you mean. i bought some of them not realising they had changed, cos i used to have the chocolate ones when i was young and loved them, only to find they were plain! Most disappointing ;) that may well be the reason. Tis strange indeed!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.