Nicks Back, and determined this time!

Yesssssss! I knew you would do it Nick. Day 1 sorted. :D

Cheers, feels good... gonna have a nice sleep now without a days worth of crappy food rushing around my system...

Night all.. Zzzz

Yesssssss! I knew you would do it Nick. Day 1 sorted. :D

Day2 - Lost 5LB LMAO (ok we know its water but 5LB in 24 hours!!)

Feel so much better, slept better, dont feel so bloated and feel a bit back in control ... so pleased i completed my first day... feeling good for Day2 breaking into 3 parts again

upto Noon
Noon till 5PM
5PM till bed

Day2 - Lost 5LB LMAO (ok we know its water but 5LB in 24 hours!!)

Feel so much better, slept better, dont feel so bloated and feel a bit back in control ... so pleased i completed my first day... feeling good for Day2 breaking into 3 parts again

upto Noon
5PM till bed

Way to go Nick! That's a 1/3 of what you put on gone already!

I feel ok today too....going to catch up here and then head into the garden, it's the most beautiful day here in sunny Jersey and I have hundreds of bulbs to plant.....can't even think of food whilst I'm doing that.

Have a brilliant day and I bet tomorrow a couple more of those nasty little pounds will have disappeared x

cheers hun, yeah its such a boost to know just how much of it is water. I guess on day 3 when i hit ketosis i can gauge exactly how much water was in the 15lb i put on....

enjoy planting your bulbs! Id give you a hand if i lived closer! lol

Way to go Nick! That's a 1/3 of what you put on gone already!

I feel ok today too....going to catch up here and then head into the garden, it's the most beautiful day here in sunny Jersey and I have hundreds of bulbs to plant.....can't even think of food whilst I'm doing that.

Have a brilliant day and I bet tomorrow a couple more of those nasty little pounds will have disappeared x

And you would be most welcome! Seriously I love gardening and the change in seasons. Off to my French house again the weekend after next and I've got an acre of brand new garden to plant up, I've got thousands of bulbs and hundreds of primroses to plant up, can't wait for next Spring!

i recently moved from my parents house (with garden) to a flat (no garden) i really miss it, i love gardening and outdoors too... i visit parks and rserves most days to get my fix.. just off out now actually to one of my fave parks, love the autumn changes which are just starting.... wow you are gonna have so much fun with all that land to plant!!!

And you would be most welcome! Seriously I love gardening and the change in seasons. Off to my French house again the weekend after next and I've got an acre of brand new garden to plant up, I've got thousands of bulbs and hundreds of primroses to plant up, can't wait for next Spring!

Were still watching

and more happy for you everyday

well done nick

Yay, well done Nick :D I'm really pleased for you that you're back on track. Restarts are SO hard. Isn't it great sleeping without digesting! I've never felt so well rested :) Good luck for the rest of today and into tomorrow and maybe ketosis? :)

xx

thanks so much all, it SO much helps havin people who understand the perils and how hard it is...

walked loads today, morning out the way, afternoon nearly gone and feeling really strong...

and yep - maybe ketosis tomorrow...

I must say i thought day2 today would be really hard but its flying by and is suprisingly easy...

I think personally this diet is so much about "where your head is at" I wish will power and deternimation and motivation could be bottled... Somebody is gonna make a fortune one day when they figure out the human brain... dont know why i didnt have all these things last week, but suddenly now I have them again... weird stupid brain! lol

Well done Nick.... Long may it continue x

good luck hun, you can do this

day 2 completed successfully!! feelin strong and focused... bring on the ketosis next!!

thanks all, night night... Zzzzz

Go Nick! You're back! Bet you lose those 15lbs in two weeks again!

I did a restart in August and it's crap for the first few days and then not crap. Good luck for tomorrow, and wishing you halitosis on Thursday. ;)

Well done on getting through today Nick night night x

Well done :)

Good luck for tomorrow. Hope you have another good day.

day 3 and Im still here!!!
PS - another 3LB off on the scales this morning so thats 8LB of water i have lost in 2 days!... My body is like a freaking sponge! (just being wrung out!) lol still no ketosis so i guess it will come tomorrow after 3 full days completed...

hey! excellent work on the restart,,im heading into day three of my restart after stopping and starting.. you can do it" just bottle this feeling of being back on track and save it for if you feel weak at any stage.. keep up the water intake and great idea to split up the days!!
were all behind you supporting you mister!!! keep it up! x

thanks bells, good luck on your restart too. its tough aint it!
hey! excellent work on the restart,,im heading into day three of my restart after stopping and starting.. you can do it" just bottle this feeling of being back on track and save it for if you feel weak at any stage.. keep up the water intake and great idea to split up the days!!
were all behind you supporting you mister!!! keep it up! x

Back