Nicky - Shrinking Again!

Shrinking Nicky

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Can I come & join you guys?

For those of you that remember me I started CD at 17st 2lb & got down to 11st 7lb before falling pregnant. After Katie was born in March I was back up to 15st 9lb. I have lost 20lb & I am now 14st 3lb.

I have faffed around & not yet managed to get back on SS. I am off on holiday next Monday & I have promised myself I will get back on SS. I want to get down to 10st so have about 60lbs to lose. I hope I will be able to do it before Xmas. I have 3 1/2st to get to BMI 25 so if I have not quite reached my goal I should be working back up the steps.

Give me the support I need to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight then on to my ideal, forever more, weight.

Nicky

Well done Nicky! We're behind you all the way. My friend has 4 kids and her motto was 9.5 months to grow the baby, 9.5 to lose the weight. I think it works and she looks fab!:):):)

I guess the thing for me is I want to lose it for me, but also for my customers... I know I have a valid reason for gaining the weight but I also think I should lose it to encourage my customers to be 100% committed!

I will go on holiday & when I get back I will be on the SS wagon for the duration of my weight loss...

Nicky

Hi Nicky,

Well done on losing 20 pounds already!

I hope you have a lovely holiday and best of luck with SSing when you get back.

Love Mini xxx

Just to wish u lot's of luck with ssing.

Well I am back & back on it. I put on 5lbs on holiday (which I was happy with, we had nice food but did not go mad) so I was 14st 8lbs on Monday. I am doing well so far & I know my head is in the right place.

On another note Katie is 6 months old today - my word that has gone fast. She has started being able to sit up on her own & although she is not crawling yet she rolls across the floor at lightning speed, usually to one of Ellies toys or to the dog who she has taken such a shine to.

I go back to work on Monday, I have managed to reduce my hours to 17 1/2, which I have squeezed into 2 days, 7:45 till 5:00, saves half a days creche fees x 2...so as well as the diet wish me luck for Monday.

Thanks for your support so far.
Nicky

Last edited:
Well done on such a balanced and motivated attitude. I'm sure you'll get to where you want to be :)

This Monday I was 14st 2lbs so down 6lbs - hurrah. I feel as if things are going well, I know I will get down to where I want to be. I was a bit silly as I forgot to take anything to work today - I was fine & just lasted out until I got home...how often do I tell customers not to forget to take it with them!!!

Work has gone well, it is funny it seems as if I have never been away. I was thrown back in at the deep end, working out why a couple of reports were missing things off & analysing some numbers... the department manager said he "is glad I am back as he has been making a right hash of some of the stuff I usually do"

Katie has been great at creche, she is a happy girl at home & they have said the only time she has cried is when she is tired or hungry... Ellie thinks it is good having a baby sister at creche & keeps wanting to drop Katie off to the baby room before she gets dropped off.

I am very excited as I am off to see Dirty Dancing on Thurs eve. OH has taken a half day to look after the girls & even offered to look after my friends 2 girls when her OH was not sure if he would be off work in time as we have to meat the coach at 4:30.

Also excited as we are having our family photo done a week Friday. We are even taking the dog with us, we had some done when Ellie was little so hopefully they will be just as good.

Take care all
Nicky

Back