Nicky's Diary

Welshtigger said:
Well done for getting back on it(or atleast planning it) hope you had a good weekend tho xx

Had a great weekend thanks. Not laughed like that in years :D how are you doing? X

Tomorrow. My daughter started her new school today so I've been quite stressed. She has cerebral palsy and we've moved her from mainstream to special education so it's been an emotional day. Tomorrow I'll try again :) x

Nicpic said:
Tomorrow. My daughter started her new school today so I've been quite stressed. She has cerebral palsy and we've moved her from mainstream to special education so it's been an emotional day. Tomorrow I'll try again :) x

Ah-hope it was alright x

Hi ladies. Day one is today. I'm at work and finding it easy enough so feel properly back on track!!!! How are you guys getting on? :) x

Nicpic said:
Hi ladies. Day one is today. I'm at work and finding it easy enough so feel properly back on track!!!! How are you guys getting on? :) x

Cool :) glad you're back on track! I'm on day 6 today, and really enjoying it. Got a lot of stuff going on in life which are getting me down, do in some respects it's nice not to have to worry about food and stuff!! x

Welshtigger said:
Cool :) glad you're back on track! I'm on day 6 today, and really enjoying it. Got a lot of stuff going on in life which are getting me down, do in some respects it's nice not to have to worry about food and stuff!! x

Sorry to hear that hon but glad its not knocking you off track. You feeling hungry still? X

So second day of 100% and I'm stuffed! Thought I felt hungry after my macaroni pack with mushrooms so made the mushroom pasta as my fourth pack and can barely finish it! Eyes bigger than belly.... Actually that would be physically impossible :D x

Ok ta! I had a major wobble this morning and was planning on stuffing my face with toast and potato waffles but I'm proud to say I didn't and have just had some oatmeal. Made the porridge first but it's minging! how are you getting on? X

I'm good hun!!! Hoping for a STS this week with TOTM...

Bloody well done on resisting..... Your nearly there.... hang on... ketosis is a-coming!!!

X

Feel like my TOTM is coming too. It's my sisters wedding Friday so it can sod off till then! I weighed in at under 18st this morning which has really helped me to not stuff my face today. It's half a stone less than last week so my little lapse hasnt cost me too dearly!! Let me know how you get on with your weigh in xx

Back