****nicnocks diary****

nicnocks

Right this is it, im starting sw tomorow on my own (would have been today but have nothing in that is sw friendly and too ill to go out). Cant afford to go to class as im a student with lack of money.

Been kidding myself on latley, switching from ww to sw to paul mckenna. Im the heaviest i have ever been 17.9 , im 5ft 6 and clothes size 20/22.

Im hoping that by completing this diary every day it will keep me on the straight and narrow. Also going to try and be adventurous with my meals. Previously i lived off mountains of pasta with tomato and basil sauce and not much else. Need to get pleanty exercise too, something that i don't do much of.

I am starting university in september and turning 30 in december and i really want to have lost a few stone by then, hopefully it's doable.
Feeling really huge these days, spotty, unhealthy in general and constantly getting heart burn.

Hopefully i can stick it out this time around.

well feeling good, had a 100% day yesterday and ate really well and onto day number 2. Breakfast was lidl healthy sausages, beans,, toast and scrambled egg and melon. Lunch was a jacket potato, cheese, tuna, salad and extra light mayo and strawberries. Well and truly full up. dinner tonight will be spaghetti bolognaise and salad. Goin to also have a choco orange rice krispie square as part of my syns they are delish. so hopefully will get through today. Just taking it one day at a time.
Yesterday for dinner i had the cajun chicken from the july mag, it was great, can't wait to see what recipies the new one has xx

hey - your menus sound very organised! Well done - I can understand the uni feeling! I am starting uni next year too so in a similar boat! I think doing a diary helps - specially if you arent going to meetings! It will give you a channel to check syns/strategy - etc.
Keep going! and good luck!

Right this is it, im starting sw tomorow on my own (would have been today but have nothing in that is sw friendly and too ill to go out). Cant afford to go to class as im a student with lack of money.

Been kidding myself on latley, switching from ww to sw to paul mckenna. Im the heaviest i have ever been 17.9 , im 5ft 6 and clothes size 20/22.

Im hoping that by completing this diary every day it will keep me on the straight and narrow. Also going to try and be adventurous with my meals. Previously i lived off mountains of pasta with tomato and basil sauce and not much else. Need to get pleanty exercise too, something that i don't do much of.

I am starting university in september and turning 30 in december and i really want to have lost a few stone by then, hopefully it's doable.
Feeling really huge these days, spotty, unhealthy in general and constantly getting heart burn.

Hopefully i can stick it out this time around.

Good Luck!!! We are all here for you if your need us! :) xxx

thanks everyone! Well day 3 started with branflakes and a mandarin mullerlight. Fridays are difficult as i normally have wine on a friday night but not going to, going to cut alcohol out altogether for a while. Just deciding what to do with my day, feel that i should be doing something with the kids given it is the summer hols. Lunch will be an omlette i think.

You seem very focused and organised i think that's the key combined with posting on here wil have to come and get some ideas for meals as am shocking poor on the inspiration front xx good luck !

day 3 done! onto day 4 now, will be difficult as taking kids out for the day to edinburgh, and for a chinese buffet, lols will be filling up on boiled rice and noodles :-O . Had a good healthy brekkie though x

Well managed to get through the weekend, stuck to plan about 98% and stayed away from the wine. Wi is on weds so planning to be 100% until then. Not sure what ill be having for dinner tonight as not been shopping but breakfast was branflakes, strawberies and mullerlight. Lunch will be savoury rice with extra veg through it and salad. Been drinking lots of water too, i feel soo good at the moment with all the good eating! x

Hi Nicnock!:)

Best of Luck with the weight loss journey! we're all here to help each other out.. although you sound really organised! fair play!:D

Naomi!:)x

arggghhhh beeen sooooo bad this last week. I will be good tomorrow!!!! why is it sooo hard, ive found a great plan in sw and still can't stick to it!!!

It took me until the 3 month mark to really get me head round SW even though I liked the plan I think like you having come to it from WW and for me just more hoping rather than expecting it to work- I reached a point in class I was listening to these two girls a lot smaller than me getting really good results every week and it was simply that they stuck to the plan so that was my turning point.

We will all get there in the end- I feel that because the beginning for me was a bit of a struggle that I'm better able to deal with things as they come as I've had gains etc all part of the rich tapestry.

Sending loads of good vibes your way lets all keep each other on plan xxx

Back