Nicola - A healthy 2015 :)

I've not done a diary yet, will do one at some point I think. How are you getting on? X

I've not done a diary yet, will do one at some point I think. How are you getting on? X

Good so far! Lost 2lb this week :) On the old plan lost over 50lb! Hoping for between 1 and 1 and half stones this time. What you aiming for?

Good job I'm not a huge fan, I'm not liking not having no scales to see how I'm getting on this week. Do you have many plans for tomorrow x

Are you getting some more? I like weighing in once a week, and do feel uneasy if I can't! Tomorrow is my cleaning day as I've been galavanting today! Going to visit the parents too :) xxx

Good so far! Lost 2lb this week :) On the old plan lost over 50lb! Hoping for between 1 and 1 and half stones this time. What you aiming for?

Same as you. I weigh Friday but I've totally messed up today so back on track tomorrow x

Same as you. I weigh Friday but I've totally messed up today so back on track tomorrow x

Just draw a line and start again like you say :) you haven't given up until you stop!
My weigh day is Friday too! Let's have a good week xx

Feeling positive :)

B
Turkey Rashers on a roll with ketchup (4pp)

If I didn't WI weekly my OCD would eat me up!

Hi Nicola here to subscribe xx

I like to weigh daily which is naughty. Xx

I did that one week just to see how much you fluctuate over a week. I'd definitely say never do that, weekly or even fortnightly are the best.

L
Chicken Salad - 2pp
Grapes - 0pp
Squares - 3pp

Off to parents house now for a catch up & a coffee! They are feeders so I'll have to be extra insistent that I DO NOT want a biscuit with my cuppa!

S
Biscuit moments - 3pp

D
Chicken Dippers - 4pp
Pasta - 2pp
Broccoli & peas - 0pp
Mayo - 2pp

S
Malteasers bunny - 4pp

Total 24/30pp
0/49 weeklies

New set of weeklies today :)