Nicola's 6 week Bikini Body Mission

Discussion in 'Calorie Counting - Diaries' started by Nicola1985, 7 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Nicola1985

Nicola1985 Well-Known Member

As the title states I'm off to Tenerife in 6 weeks with my boyfriend and want to do that bikini justice! I haven't got tonnes to lose (currently 8st 6lb) but want to be around 7st 12lb by then (fingers crossed!).

So today:-

Breakfast: 50g porridge oats, 200ml skimmed milk, 150g strawberries (300 cals)

Lunch: 130g pack of M&S Mexican Chicken, mixed leaves, plum tomatoes, cucumber, 100g chickpeas, drizzle balsamic vinegar (373cals)

Dinner: 125g grilled chicken breast, 100g broccoli,125g brown rice (392 cals)

Total Cals: 1065 - Oops, under-ate today as I was in a rush to get to my boyfriend's who lives 25 mile away. Could lead to a binge if I do this once too often as I've learnt from past experience!

I also did a 45 min Cardio Kick-Boxing DVD after work - it was hard as I haven't done it for ages, totally lathered afterwards!

Last edited: 8 April 2014
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. TamaraAbi

TamaraAbi Well-Known Member

The same as you I'm off to Tenerife in 11 weeks with my boyfriend and want look good in my bikini I'll be following your progress :) good luck diet looks good :)

4. Nicola1985

Aw thanks TamaraAbi :) We can do this!

I've edited yesterday's post to show how the day panned out - ate under calories (aiming for 1300 on exercise days) but that was because I was in such a rush. Should be more organised today....

Here's how today went:

Breakfast: 50g porridge oats, 200ml skimmed milk, 150g strawberries (300 cals)

Snacks: 2x Dark Rye Ryvitas and 100g fat free cottage cheese (131 cals)
    Apple (80 cals)

Lunch: Tin of tuna in springwater, mixed leaves, plum tomatoes, cucumber, 100g chickpeas, drizzle balsamic vinegar (358 cals)

Dinner: 100g chicken breast, 100g broccoli, 125g brown rice (352 cals)

Total Cals: 1221

I also dragged myself kicking and screaming to the gym. So glad I went cos it ended up being a good session - 5k run on treadmill, push-ups, squats, weight machines, etc.

Had a cheeky weigh in first thing this morning - 8st 4lb but that'll increase by at least a pound through the course of the day due to water loss overnight, etc. Still quite please tho!

Last edited: 9 April 2014
  5. Nicola1985

Wednesday....

Breakfast:
    50g porridge oats, 200ml skimmed milk, 150g strawberries (300 cals)

Lunch: Tin of tuna in springwater, mixed leaves, plum tomatoes, cucumber, 100g chickpeas, drizzle balsamic vinegar (358 cals)

Dinner: Prawn stir-fry with boiled noodles and Szechuan sauce (400 cals approx. - didn't meticulously measure everything but I had a good idea of what was in it and I gave more than half to my boyfriend!)

80g chickpeas (straight out of the fridge as I was cooking lol cos I was starving - 100 cals)

Total Cals: 1289

No exercise today, rest day :)

6. Nicola1985

Thursday....

Breakfast:
    50g porridge oats, 200ml skimmed milk, 150g strawberries (300 cals)

Dinner: Lentil & Vegetable Soup (170 cals), ham sandwich made with 1 slice wholemeal bread with a little butter and salad cream (219 cals)

Small apple (40 cals)

Total Cals: 1218

Tea was a bit of a rush today as I decided to go thru to my BF's and no exercise as planned :( but intending on either going to the gym or doing a DVD after work today. Still ate well within calories tho which is good :)