Nicola's Cuba Countdown

Lazy day didn't materialise, had a burst of energy and decided to take all the xmas decorations down and clean the whole house! :D On the plus side, that's my body magic done and I've got a gorgeous sparkling house to enjoy this evening... candles on, Take Me Out on the telly, yummy Saturday night food, bliss!

04/01/2013 - Extra Easy - 14.5 Syns
B - SW Grill-Up (Bacon, Egg, LM Sausages, Tomatoes, Beans, Mushrooms, Potato Cakes) (0.5)
L - Moroccan Lamb Tagine (3) leftovers with Veg
D - Butternut & Chilli Soup, Pitta Pizza (B) with Ham, Mushroom, Tomato & Mozzarella (A), Mullerlight Mint Choc Dessert (5)
S - Freddo Faces (6)

WP_001179.jpg WP_001181.jpg WP_001188.jpg WP_001190.jpg

Might sneak a mini chocolate bar in later with my leftover 6.5 syns! :D ... Yep Freddo Faces got added on! :D

x

Last edited:
Here to subscribe :)

Your pitta pizza looks AMAZING!!!

Your food looks fab today!

Thanks Emsie! I love days at home when I can cook properly :) It's going to be a shock going back to work and packed lunches on Monday :(

I know I can't get my head round what to make etc!

Same here, am planning on saving my HEBs so I can have sandwiches a few days, as there are only so many times I can have rice/couscous/pasta salad! x

Hello everyone!

Sunday evening and back to work tomorrow after that lovely long xmas break.... booooo :( But have ended my last day of the hols with lots of lovely comfort food! :D

05/01/14 – Green - 15 Syns
B – Tomatoes on Toast (B) with 2 Laughing Cow Extra Light triangles (1/3 A), Mullerlight
L – Tomato Pasta Bake with Mozzarella (A), Strawberries, Tea (1/3 A)
D – SW Chips & Dips - Garlic, BBQ & Curry
S – Banana, Satsumas, Hifi (B), Maltesers (5), Milky Way (5), Twix (5)

WP_001191.jpg WP_001193.jpg WP_001199.jpg

Back to watching Grey's Anatomy :D x

Last edited:
Hi all :) just thought I'd pop in to say hello after reading through your diaries :) I'm too wanting to lose weight for a girly holiday in June to Ibiza (not quite Cuba lol but I'm looking forward to it), your meals look really yummy xx

the new series?? I love this show

I'm on catchup, just at the start of season 7!! With the aim of being able to watch the new series within a few weeks... I have a lot of sofa time waiting for me! :D It's brill though isn't it!

Hi all :) just thought I'd pop in to say hello after reading through your diaries :) I'm too wanting to lose weight for a girly holiday in June to Ibiza (not quite Cuba lol but I'm looking forward to it), your meals look really yummy xx

Welcome Kirsty! :) Oooh I was slimming down for Ibiza mid last year, it was brill motivation and I was much skinnier before I went than I am now! ;) Might have to get myself another Ibiza trip booked in for this year, all the dancing is brilliant body magic haha! :D x

Oh I watched ALL the greys anatomy series in three weeks by the way last month haha :D :D also watching new series online. Definitely loved and miss the characters and their stories from season 1-4 the most tho !

Oh I watched ALL the greys anatomy series in three weeks by the way last month haha :D :D also watching new series online. Definitely loved and miss the characters and their stories from season 1-4 the most tho !

Haha good work Lauren!! Know what you mean, it's like most of the cast have changed by the time you get to season 7!! I miss George :(

Well Monday morning is finally here and the get-up wasn't quite as bad as I was expecting, so it's hi ho hi ho and off to work I go again... feels like I've been off for so much longer than the 2 weeks-ish that I have been! :) Have to try and stay on the wagon now it's back to work canteen and packed lunches etc (I so prefer being able to make proper meals at every mealtime). Here's today's plan...

06/01/14 – Green
B – Banana, Choc Crunch (B), Yogurt, Tea (0.5)
L – Cheese, Tomato & Spring Onion Pasta Salad (A), Apple, Satsumas, Orange
D – Quorn Burgers (1), SW Chips & Veg
S – Grapes, Hifi (B), Melba Toast with Philadelphia (A)
E – Zumba

x

Hi hun, how are you? I ve been away for sooo long, but i'm back and just trying to catch up with everyone! xxx

Hi Nic! I am slinking back into minimins, going to update my diary soon! Hope you had a lovely festive period.....looks like you are well back on track!

Hey Laura! Welcome back! I slunk back in myself last week with a good hefty post xmas gain, so don't worry, you're in good company! :D Did you have a nice xmas and new year? xx

Hi hun, how are you? I ve been away for sooo long, but i'm back and just trying to catch up with everyone! xxx

Hello stranger!! It's been ages but I've not been around much myself either until last week, December was just sooooo hard to stay on plan so I gave up a bit!! I'm really well thanks, feeling better for getting back on it :) How about you? Did you have a lovely xmas? xx

Well good evening everyone!

First day at work survived, and it was actually a really nice day! One of my friends got engaged so we had lots of squealing in the office about that! :D And then it got confirmed to me that I've got a new job!! :D It's not my absolute perfect one, so the search continues for that, but in the meantime I am really excited to get cracking on with this one.... and I start tomorrow!! :eek: :D

Food all on track, and I resisted the temptation of cupcakes in the team meeting this morning, go me! :D

06/01/14 – Green - 2 Syns
B – Banana, Choc Crunch (B), Yogurt, Tea (Part A)
L – Cheese, Tomato & Spring Onion Pasta Salad (A), Apple
D – Quorn Burgers (1), SW Chips & Salad with Ketchup (1)
S – Grapes, Hifi (B), Tea x 2 (Part A)

WP_001201.jpg WP_001205.jpg

Scales going in right direction this morning, fingers crossed for at least 1lb on Wednesday night, but still hoping for the 2lbs!! Have just been very angelic and declined the evening entertainment for the workshop I'm on tomorrow after seeing it was a set menu with no SW-friendly options :) Will save me a good few syns and lots of awkward small talk (I'm not a fan of networking haha!)

Hope your weeks have all started well? xx

Thanks Denise! I do my SW chips the really lazy way - peel, slice into thin chips, coat in frylight and then straight onto a baking tray and into a hot oven for about 30 mins - I give them a good shake around every 10 mins so they colour evenly. None of that par-boiling and drying for me ;) A good chip tray helps too - I've got the one from Sainsbury's x

Back