NICOLA'S FRESH START !

Rednicola

Silver Member
Had a couple of bad days while away but finally realised the hotel has free wifi ....thank god so I'm starting afresh with a new diary and hoping that having you lot will keep me on track again!!! O and it's my 9th wedding anniversary !!!

Here goes nothing apart from weight x

Last edited:
Yay welcome back Rednicola, good choice of menu and the pounds will be falling off with all that skiing! x

trudyc said:
Yay welcome back Rednicola, good choice of menu and the pounds will be falling off with all that skiing! x

Thanks it's so good to be back was struggling :(:( ... Food is very limited here lots of burgers and Chips but avoiding them by going to the local supermarket and stocking up on tinned fish !!!!

So glad to be back x

Yay! Glad you're back lovely. Hope you're having a good time. I'm off skiing on 30th - can't wait! Keep in touch and really good to see you're in control and sounding positive xxxx so glad you're back - did I say that already :)

Whitey27 said:
Yay! Glad you're back lovely. Hope you're having a good time. I'm off skiing on 30th - can't wait! Keep in touch and really good to see you're in control and sounding positive xxxx so glad you're back - did I say that already :)

Having a fab time ...where you off 2 ??? I'm back on the 31st so we'll cross over xx

Elisheba said:
Congratulations on your 9th wedding anniversary.

Thank you had a great day skiing not romantic but hey it was fun ;)

Decided my fresh start will be on boxing day then onwards and downwards all the way :):):)

Good plan Rednicola, Boxing day can be a clean sheet though I am sure you will make some v sensible choices in the meanwhile! x

Forgot to say - enjoy!! x

trudyc said:
Forgot to say - enjoy!! x

Thanks trudy just finding it so hard at the moment just gonna enjoy Xmas now and the run up to it ...then I'm sure I'll be more than ready to do this thing !!!!

Hope you have a fab Christmas too xx

I dont blame u! I'm the same - I am not going to be dunkan ing until I am back from skiing but will try and have a few good days before I go - we're in a catered chalet so there isn't going to be any choice really!

Anyway, have a fab Christmas. I am currently still stuck in the office waiting to review something before I can leave - biscuits have been my only entertainment!! Xxxx

Have a great Christmas too and a great time on the slopes ... And yeah it is hard when your away all they seem to have here is burgers, fries and cookies arghhhhhh !!!!

Posted it over in the diaries section xx

Last edited:
Back