Nicola's JUDDD diary!

8st 8.8lbs today. So gained 0.8lbs, which is good! Wow, never thought I'd be saying that lol x

Still here...still maintaining. I've been 8st 8lbs the last 2 weeks, so I'm happy with that. I've still been reading people's diaries, I just fail at leaving comments. Life's been busy!

Mmm really cracking a McDonald's breakfast right now! Sausage and egg mcmuffin meal!
I weighed 8st6.2 yesterday when 8st 7 is my goal weight..so I really should get that McDonald's so that it brings me back up to the 7lb mark...right? Ha

Mmm really cracking a McDonald's breakfast right now! Sausage and egg mcmuffin meal!
I weighed 8st6.2 yesterday when 8st 7 is my goal weight..so I really should get that McDonald's so that it brings me back up to the 7lb mark...right? Ha

Like your thinking! I'm 3lb away from being in the 8's again

You'll be there in no time!
I've just been and ate it already...it didn't disappoint lol

I've been stuck here over and over again - but feel more positive I can get there this time

I'm drooling over the thought of mcd breakfast but can't be bothered to go out for one just now!

Thought I'd post update photos.

The first photo is around 10st 3-7lbs, not sure on the exact weight. The 2nd one was took today at 8st 5lbs.
I'm really proud of myself for sticking at this for 8 months and still not had a day where I've gave up. To be honest I haven't even wanted to, I just love this way of eating and wish I'd found it sooner :)

*removed photos*

View attachment 96071

View attachment 96072

Last edited:
Just wanted to pop in and say congratulations. I spent last night reading your 32 pages and following your JUDDD journey and i am so impressed with your no fuss approach. I have been JUDDDing for the last 17 days, pretty much following the same pattern as you - DDs - Mon, Wed and Fri and UDs - Tues, Thurs and the Weekend. I have been trying to fit my eating into 8 hours on UDs but failing miserably as i have 2 small children and don't often get to eat in the evening until 9 - which would mean not eating on an UD until 2pm. In the past diets have left me feeling desperate, but i feel quite calm on JUDDD so it was sooo lovely to read your diary and know it is possible to just do it, without any fuss or dramas. Because it's the fuss and dramas that make be throw the towel in as i have a very all or nothing attitude to dieting - or at least i did in the past. Hopefully JUDDD will teach me a bit of self control - that lbs on the scales do not equal me might as well eating the entire packet of biscuits but i can enjoy all the food i want to without having to look over my shoulder as i can do abstinance and i can do splurge but i am not very good at moderation - which JUDDD is PERFECT for. Hurahhhh for JUDDD and Hurrah to you. Am hoping that you will carry on posting despite being beyond your goal :0)

Back