Nicola's JUDDD diary!

You've done so well x

Thankyou x

Just wanted to pop in and say congratulations. I spent last night reading your 32 pages and following your JUDDD journey and i am so impressed with your no fuss approach. I have been JUDDDing for the last 17 days, pretty much following the same pattern as you - DDs - Mon, Wed and Fri and UDs - Tues, Thurs and the Weekend. I have been trying to fit my eating into 8 hours on UDs but failing miserably as i have 2 small children and don't often get to eat in the evening until 9 - which would mean not eating on an UD until 2pm. In the past diets have left me feeling desperate, but i feel quite calm on JUDDD so it was sooo lovely to read your diary and know it is possible to just do it, without any fuss or dramas. Because it's the fuss and dramas that make be throw the towel in as i have a very all or nothing attitude to dieting - or at least i did in the past. Hopefully JUDDD will teach me a bit of self control - that lbs on the scales do not equal me might as well eating the entire packet of biscuits but i can enjoy all the food i want to without having to look over my shoulder as i can do abstinance and i can do splurge but i am not very good at moderation - which JUDDD is PERFECT for. Hurahhhh for JUDDD and Hurrah to you. Am hoping that you will carry on posting despite being beyond your goal :0)

Aw thanks so much for that, I'm glad my diary has helped!
In the past I've tried reducing calories, WW, SW, cabbage soup diet.,.u name it, I've properly tried it. The only one I lasted more than a week or 2 on was SW, but soon got bored of that.
I just love JUDD because even if you're hungry on you're DD you know the next morning you can eat pretty much anything you like :)
You sound like you're doing well! Do you have a diary? If you do I'll have to check it out x

Sooo I went to Cape Verde the 19th-29th August..all inclusive. It was lovely and I ate 3 full meals a day with deserts etc, and lots of cocktails. I went all our and put on close to 8lbs!! Ouch.
I came home and last Saturday I weighed 8st 12.8lbs and this Saturday I weigh 8st 6.2lbs. Thank goodness lol I was scared it wouldn't come off. Last week I did Friday, Sunday, Wed and Friday (yesterday) as DD's and the rest UD. This week I plan on having this weekend as UDs and Mon, Wed and Fri as DD. Then the week after I'm going to go back to 2 DD a week.

Wow look at you! You look stunning :) Amazing losing all that in a week. I haven't lost that much JUDDIng in 3 months.

Aw thanks. I think it mustn't have been 'real' fat? Or else I'm sure it wouldn't have came off so quickly. I don't know really lol. Hope ur doing ok?? X

Hi just read your whole diary! You've done amazingly well!!! I've been fasting with an eating 16/8 window for 2 weeks now and have lost 7lbs. A naughty weekend has seen a slight rise again but back to it! I can't believe how well you've done!! I'm off to check JUUDD out haha x

Last edited:
Hi just read your whole diary! You've done amazingly well!!! I've been fasting with an eating 16/8 window for 2 weeks now and have lost 7lbs. A naughty weekend has seen a slight rise again but back to it! I can't believe how well you've done!! I'm off to check JUUDD out haha x

Thanks! Can't believe you didn't fall asleep reading my diary though haha.
What's a 16/8 window? Sorry I'm not clued up on anything! I love love loveeee JUDD lol, definitely doing it for life now :) x

Thanks! Can't believe you didn't fall asleep reading my diary though haha.
What's a 16/8 window? Sorry I'm not clued up on anything! I love love loveeee JUDD lol, definitely doing it for life now :) x

It's where I fast for 16 hours and eat in an 8 hour eating window. Every day. I count cals but have one naughty day a week (fri/sat) where I won't count. It definitely works, but your results are bloody amazing!!! X

It's where I fast for 16 hours and eat in an 8 hour eating window. Every day. I count cals but have one naughty day a week (fri/sat) where I won't count. It definitely works, but your results are bloody amazing!!! X

Ahh I see! 7lbs off is brilliant, keep it up! X

I've just been thinking and you know what I find weird is that I've never sabotaged a down day (in almost a year!) but I sometimes feel guilty on an upday.
Like today it's 10.30am and I've just ate a double sausage and egg mcmuffin meal from McDonald's. Its my up day so why do I feel guilty??
Maybe because I was supposed to go to the gym and haven't (and have no intention now of going today - I've got a stinking cold!).
Anyway just thought I'd write that down lol

That's brilliant. Happy anniversary. How much have you lost in that year? X

Thanks all!

That's brilliant. Happy anniversary. How much have you lost in that year? X

I think I was around 11st when I started (1st oct 2012) and I began to maintain (8st12) in feb. my last weigh in a week ago I was 8st 3.8lbs, but I usually hover around 8st5 or 8st6lbs. :)

Wow that's fantastic. What did change from when you started and wanted to lose weight. Compared to just maintaining?
X

Wow that's fantastic. What did change from when you started and wanted to lose weight. Compared to just maintaining?
X

Do you mean what did I change?
When I began I did Mon, Wed and Fri as down days and the rest as up days. To maintain I now only have 2 down days a week (tues and Fri usually, but sometimes Monday and Thursday) x

Back