Nicola's JUDDD diary!

Well had a bit more than I hoped to eat, but fingers crossed should be ok :s x

Weighed in at 9st 10lbs this morning, so a loss of 0.8lbs. Must admit I'm a bit gutted as I did see 9st 9.8lbs earlier in the week. BUT I did have more than 500 calories yday, and a loss is still a loss :)

Well done! That's great to see the 9st before Xmas. Well done you !

Well done. 9st 10lb is my target so I am very jealous. x

DD today..so far so good.
After 2 UDs at the weekend I weighed in at 9st 10.6, so only a gain of 0.6lbs. I definitely think going to the gym on my UDs helps a LOT for me.

I've really gotten into photography lately, I'm still such a beginner but here's a couple of pcs I took of my cousins oy yesterday that I'm pleased with

View attachment 72407

View attachment 72408

Thankyou, hope you've had a good Xmas Teresa?

Well after a DD yesterday i've just weighed myself and I'm 9st 8.8lbs! I really need to stop daily weighing because i'll be disappointed on Saturday if I don't see that number on the scales; it's just so addictive lol

Another successful DD today. Im really proud of myself sticking to this over Xmas. I also went on a 2 hour walk today, and I never normally do exercise on a DD. ok enough blowing my own trumpet lol :p x

Hey, if you don't blow your own trumpet then no one else will! Well done. Mmm...up day to come :) x

A loss? At Christmas? That is amazing. You should be so proud of yourself. x

Back