Nicola's JUDDD diary!

Official WI today of 9st 7.4lbs, so a loss of 1.2lbs. V.happy :)

Hey MissNic, congratulations on the loss!!! Have you decided whether or not to lower your goal yet now you're so close? x

I think I won't officially lower if as il be happy anywhere between 9st and 9st 7. I think if I lower it il feel more inclined to stay a certain weight and get annoyed if I can't. If that makes any sense, I went back to sleep after weighing and just woke up so I might be rambling a bit lol x

Had a lovely UD today. Ended up having porridge (golden syrup flavour..yum) and a weetabix cereal bar for breakfast, then a bag of crisps a few hours later then saved myself for a carvery dinner which was lovely! Now just had a cup of coffee and some Xmas cake.
Before when I'd go to a carvery I'd fill my plate with as much as I could, just because I could! The last 2 times I haven't felt the need to and put a normal sized portion on and then stop eating when I'm full. I think I've finally realised I don't need to eat myself into oblivion..food will be always be there lol :) x

Hey Nic, that's an awesome discovery to make, I'm not going to test myself with any kind of buffet until I've been on the diet longer but I hope I can do the same. I'll use you as inspiration :) x

Just been shopping, tried a size 10 tshirt on from new look, was too baggy so ended up with the size 8. Just wish my bottom half would fit into size 10s/8s lol :) x

Just been shopping, tried a size 10 tshirt on from new look, was too baggy so ended up with the size 8. Just wish my bottom half would fit into size 10s/8s lol :) x

Well done x

Yeah :) it's been really good, only been hungry once, so far had fridge raiders and fruit and later i'm having a weight watchers meal for dinner, the total will be 417 (exactly 1 calorie under my 418 I'm supposed to have :p)

Is it a DD for you as well today? how's that going? x

Yeah :) it's been really good, only been hungry once, so far had fridge raiders and fruit and later i'm having a weight watchers meal for dinner, the total will be 417 (exactly 1 calorie under my 418 I'm supposed to have :p)

Is it a DD for you as well today? how's that going? x

Well done! No it's an UD for me (my weekend days are both UDs). It's been nice, haven't ate much tho x

Ah, i've used those before, some are quite good, in fact the only ones i've tried that could tell worked were slendertone (hence why i don't own one) the cheaper ones never seem to go high enough on the settings, hoping you'll give a review once this one arrives? x

Bought one of these. I seen it advertised on groupon but it was actually cheaper to buy it off amazon. The reviews are pretty good so I hope it works! I go to the gym but don't do any stomach toning exercises so my stomach isn't great and I need a bikini body for August lol :)
www.amazon.co.uk/Beurer-EM-35-Electronic-Stimulation/dp/B002445IZW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1357594806&sr=8-1

I was looking at these on Groupon too. Definitely let us know how you get on as I could do with toning up as well. x

Back