Nicola's JUDDD diary!

Just read your whole diary and I find it so encouraging that even though you're already tiny you've had no issues with sts or slow downs. Big well done to you, really amazing achievement x

Just read your whole diary and I find it so encouraging that even though you're already tiny you've had no issues with sts or slow downs. Big well done to you, really amazing achievement x

Thank you! I was definitely expecting it to slow down once I'd reached 10st, but it's just carried on as normal x

DD today which I'm looking forward to. Just wish i could stay at home instead of going to work! -8 degrees out there right now :( x

I've done DDU today ... I was too busy to worry about not eating in work lol but once I got home it was a different story lol x x hope u had a good day xx

I've done DDU today ... I was too busy to worry about not eating in work lol but once I got home it was a different story lol x x hope u had a good day xx

Lol, sounds like a good day! Yeah it's been ok, just had a mini pizza, looking forward to my UD tomorrow :) x

Wow fantastic loss, JUDDD really suits you doesn't it? Can I ask what your week looks like up and down wise? I've done strict alternates and tried sets of double downs but never got results like you, you must be so pleased. X

Wow fantastic loss, JUDDD really suits you doesn't it? Can I ask what your week looks like up and down wise? I've done strict alternates and tried sets of double downs but never got results like you, you must be so pleased. X

I do Mon, wed and Fri as DD and then Tue, Thurs, Sat and Sun as up days. My DDs I drink 1litre of water (well juice) throughout the day, and for lunch have a cup of coffee. I usually don't get hungry until about 6pm now so I have a weetabix oaty cereal bar then (delicious!! U have to try then) and sometimes an options hot Choc. Then about 8pm I have more coffee and 4 of those belvita biscuits.
UD I have either golden syrup porridge of the belvita biscuits (il a bit obsessed with them lol) for breakfast. Then a cheese,ham,coleslaw sandwich with crisps and a biscuit for lunch. Then I just have whatever for tea, with chocolate for supper. I do make sure I go to the gym on my UD most of the time, but all I do is walking on the treadmill.
Yeah I'm really pleased with how well it's working, can definitely see myself doing this long term xx

Thanks, I never dared do a double up! :D I really do think that JUDDD works amazingly for some, I'm so sad I'm not one of them. Although I think it will be great for maintenance for me. You've done so well! X

Thanks, I never dared do a double up! :D I really do think that JUDDD works amazingly for some, I'm so sad I'm not one of them. Although I think it will be great for maintenance for me. You've done so well! X

Maybe the double UD would work for you then? You never know, it's worth a shot. Yeah I think it'll be great for maintenance too x

Not bad thanks. It's been an UD today but I'm babysitting at the moment until about 8.30 so I've just been picking really. Going to have cheese on toast when I get home x

I purposely ate a load of crap last week to bump my cals up but didn't get chance today lol x will defo get some choccie in my bag ready for Thursday ;) x x

Back