Nicola's JUDDD diary!

Lol good idea x

Not been on here much lately so just catching up with your diary. You are doing great. Well done! x

When you say it hurts do you mean when the belt is on or afterwards?

I'm really hoping I can match your JUDDD results, you have done so well and are an inspiration. Think I am going to stick to alternates as much as possible to lose my last few pounds. I found double downs really easy when I moved from VLCD but since my Xmas excess, I like knowing I only have to get through one day of restraint ;) x

When you say it hurts do you mean when the belt is on or afterwards?

I'm really hoping I can match your JUDDD results, you have done so well and are an inspiration. Think I am going to stick to alternates as much as possible to lose my last few pounds. I found double downs really easy when I moved from VLCD but since my Xmas excess, I like knowing I only have to get through one day of restraint ;) x

When the belt is on, it's like pin pricks...ouch lol.
Aw thankyou. I've never done double downs, I don't think I ever will for fear of it making me want to give up altogether xx

My Slendertone belt gave me epilepsy - oops -i didn't realise you aren't supposed to use one if you get epilepsy. It was only on 25 too.

Yes thank you, had a DD today. So far had a weetabix cereal bar and about to have nature valley bars with a cup of coffee :). Have you had a good day?

Yep... On a down from five last night til five today :) had a few cups of tea, Fanta Zero and a pack of Belvita biscuits. Was really happy when five came as we had spaghetti bolognaise for tea :) x
Your DD sounds good, I'm going to try alternates all week this week as hate feeling so heavy after a weekend of ups lol x

Back