Nicola's JUDDD diary!

Well done you!! This fasting lark obviously suits you. If upping you DD calories doesn't give you the result you want I'd try just 1 DD a week at 500 calories and see how that goes x

Thanks. Yea I think il try that if the other way doesn't work x

Blimey, you're tiny and still lost almost a pound! That's amazing! I would definitely try upping your down day calories to 800 and see what happens. x

missnic07 said:
Down days I stick to 500 cals, or just under. UDs I dnt count, but a typical UD would probably be about 1800 I'm guessing. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I think this week il up my DD cals to 800 and leave my UDs as they are and see what happens. This is confusing lol x

I think that sounds like a good plan Stan! It's trial and error now. X

Not much on though and could just be a normal fluctuation. Like you say still below your target so still a great weigh in! :)

Yea I'm ok with it :)

Went to see about getting my tattoo done today. The one I wanted he said he can't do on my hip as it would have to be much bigger than I was imagining. So gave him the 2 I like and he's going to draw some ideas and I go back the 14th march to see them. I'm excited! X

I don't think it's ever too late :).

I couldn't decide between these two..

image-3515026474.jpg

image-2215703070.jpg

Then I decided to get the heart on my hip area, but he said he didn't think it would look good because he'd have to make it quite big and the hip isn't a large area so it would look weird.
Sooo he said he'll try and incorporate them both somehow x

WI today was 8st 9.4lbs. Lost 2lbs (but don't forget I put on 0.6lbs) last week. Think I might up my DD cals by a little bit x

Last edited:
I can't believe you keep losing! So what calorie pattern have you followed this week? x

I can't believe you keep losing! So what calorie pattern have you followed this week? x

I know it's crazy. I've had Sat, Sun, Mon,Wed and Thurs as UD and Tues and Fri as down days. My Tuesday DD tho I went over cals by at least 100 tho. My UDS I don't count but I estimate I eat at least 1800, I try to go to the gym at least 3 times a week x

That is unbelievable! So what are you thinking of raising your down day calories to? 800? 1000? x

That is unbelievable! So what are you thinking of raising your down day calories to? 800? 1000? x

I don't know. This weeks going to be a funny week as I'm going out for a meal on the Friday and getting my tattoo on Thursday so I'd like them both to be UDs. Was thinking of doing Monday and Wed as down days and then Sat as an ID and then back to normal with a DD the following Tues. The only reason I'm thinking of an ID on Sat is because I think 5 UDs would be too much lol x

Stuffed to the brim, just had this for brunch.

image-3361150232.jpg

Hot chicken club with cheese, bacon and mayo. And a yummy choc cake x

Tattoo looks great. With you super slim bod, you'll be wanting to bare your midriff to show off your tat and figure at every opportunity ;) x

That's a gorgeous tattoo you got xx The pain is the thing that has put me off most I think from getting one. People tell such horror stories about how bad it is!!

Well my friend at work said it doesn't hurt and that it's just like a scratch. WRONG!!! Worst pain I've ever experienced! I felt like I was being sliced open and burnt all at once lol. Mine is quite a big tattoo for my first one tho (took 2 and a half hours), so that probably didn't help lol x

How's it going this week? Not losing I hope ;) x

Back