Nico's new start

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by nico, 9 June 2011 Social URL.

1. nico

nico Full Member

I have been trying to lose weight for many years, but i have found it really difficult as i just like food too much! :rolleyes: and after 4 years of studying i think i now need to take control of my weigh before i embark on the final stage of my education into hopefully midwifery (if they'll have me), i'm taking a year out of education this year as i feel that i need to at the moment, so I've decided to keep this diary to help me along the way :D

A little bit about me:
    I am married to a very supportive husband who has loved me through thin and fat and thin and back to fat again lol whom I've been with for many years and we have two wonderful children (13 & 8).

I decided to re, re start slimming world so that the whole family could have a healthier lifestyle in addition to me losing weight as whilst i have been in university take aways and processed food became normal in our household and i want to change my children's perceptions of food before they start to struggle with their weigh.

so heres to a happier healthier family:family2:

Last edited: 9 June 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Saddle Bags

Saddle Bags Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st7.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st6.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(13.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey Nico

Well you've made the first big step by joining SW so welcome to MiniMins and good luck on your journey with this and becoming a midwife.

Have a great week and remember slow and steady wins the race :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4. nico

nico Full Member

thanks Saddle bags :)

Day 1:-
    Breakfast:
    oat so simple and skimmed milk
    Lunch:
    new potato's, BBQ chicken pieces (home made) with low fat mayo
    Tea:
    rainbow salad (peppers-red,yellow,green. lettuce, cucumber, tomato's & red onion) fake away kebab, wholemeal pitta bread, coleslaw (shop bought) garlic sauce.
    snacks:
    1 apple
    1 nectarine
    1 banana
    coffee (2 sugars) x 2
    milky coffee (2 sugars)
    club biscuit

not done too good today :( but not bad considering i did not go shoppinguntill 4:30 this afternoon, however i have gone well over my syns :mad:. ho well at leat there will be no excuses tomorrow :D

5. nico

nico Full Member

Day 2:

had a fab day sticking to plan today :D

Breakfast: coffee & necturine
    Lunch:fake away kebab with wholemeal pitta bread (HE B) rainbow salad & salad cream 2 syns
    Dinner: home made beef burgers with baby bells 4 syns in the middle, wedges & beans/sketti
    Snacks:necturine, 2x bananas, apple, & milky (HE A) coffee with 2 sugars 2 syns

total syns : 8 much better than yesterday :clap:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.