Nic's EE food diary. Feel free to join and share your food diaries :)

Ooh don't worry I will ;) xxxx

Good morning all! Hope you all had a lovely weekend :D I certainly did! It wasn't completely off plan.. but some of it was ;)

I have sts this week.. I know I should be happy with that after having a few treats this weekend. . But I am getting tired of not losing :( any tips on boosting this week? I cannot understand how I am unable to lose anything yet people are losing alot more than the usual 1 pound I lose (sometimes)

So this week I shall be aiming for:

The gym 3 times this week
Drinking 3 litres of water
Upping my superfree at EVERY meal
Trying to have more green days (if I can understand how they work)
Going back to writing everything down..

Diary for today;

Green day.

Monday 7th of October

11 weeks until Christmas sts at 11.2..

B: spring onion omelette, mushrooms, onions, peppers and beans with some Worcestershire sauce (I don't think I like them but am willing to give them a go..) coffee (hea) 1/2 fat cheese (30g - part of hea)

Snacks: apple

L: tuna (heb) pasta salad ( peppers, onions, mushrooms) philly light (2 syns)

Snacks: apple

D: quorn spag bol (peppers, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes) served with ALOT of veg. 10g of 1/2 fat cheese (hea) (5 syns) allocated to cover a small amount of filled pasta

Evening treats: hot chocolate with rest of hea (4 syns) mini marshmallows (2 syns) marmite on toast with a little butter (2 syns) (heb)

Daily syns: 15/15

Water : 3 litres

Body magic : 45 mins at the gym, 5 minutes warm up and cool down, 15 mins on treadmill - interval training ( fast walking for today but gained some confidence from watching others use it so will attempt interval running next time) and interval training on the bike 20 minutes. I am going to focus on cardio for the first week or so and then add in the weights I've been shown as well.

Feeling alot more relaxed than I was earlier, exercise definitely helps to de stress!!

heb: 1. Bread 2. Tuna
Hea: 1. milk 2. Cheese

Happy Monday all :)

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
I don't mean to sound patronising here, but the only other suggestion I can offer is just to actually stick to plan. You say you are fed up of not losing, but have also admitted to going off plan a bit over the weekend. It's like you want to have your cake and it eat too. Maybe try a full week 100% on plan and see how you get on?

Your other ideas sound fab too! xx

I don't mean to sound patronising here, but the only other suggestion I can offer is just to actually stick to plan. You say you are fed up of not losing, but have also admitted to going off plan a bit over the weekend. It's like you want to have your cake and it eat too. Maybe try a full week 100% on plan and see how you get on?

Your other ideas sound fab too! xx

Very good point stevie ;) im glad your here! Here's to a 100% on plan week :D

Xx

Goodluck with week on plan i know you cando it :) x

Thanks Kirsty! Hope you have a great week too :) xxx

Woop I too have realised that I need to have 7 days 100% on plan :) We can do it

xxxx

Nic, MissCorset Newbee89 and me are also doing 100% 7 days. Find Newbee89's page and join us :D

xxxx.

I'm doing 100% as of today...we can do this :D xx

Nic, MissCorset Newbee89 and me are also doing 100% 7 days. Find Newbee89's page and join us :D

xxxx.

Woop I too have realised that I need to have 7 days 100% on plan :) We can do it

xxxx

Sooooo glad to have you guys on here for support and motivation! Am having such an anxiety filled day (worrying and thinking about far too many things at once...) that if you guys wasn't here, I don't think I would be half as focused on sw and fitness. So thank you all :) Xx

Good morning all! Hope you all had a lovely weekend :D I certainly did! It wasn't completely off plan.. but some of it was ;) I have sts this week.. I know I should be happy with that after having a few treats this weekend. . But I am getting tired of not losing :( any tips on boosting this week? I cannot understand how I am unable to lose anything yet people are losing alot more than the usual 1 pound I lose (sometimes) So this week I shall be aiming for: The gym 3 times this week Drinking 3 litres of water Upping my superfree at EVERY meal Trying to have more green days (if I can understand how they work) Going back to writing everything down.. Diary for today; Green day. Monday 7th of October 11 weeks until Christmas sts at 11.2.. B: spring onion omelette, mushrooms, onions, peppers and beans with some Worcestershire sauce (I don't think I like them but am willing to give them a go..) coffee (hea) 1/2 fat cheese (30g - part of hea) Snacks: apple, berries L: tuna (heb) pasta (35g heb) salad ( peppers, onions, mushrooms) philly light (2 syns) Snacks: apple, melon D: quorn spag bol (peppers, mushrooms, onions, tomatoes) served with ALOT of veg. 10g of 1/2 cheese (hea) Water : 3 litres Body magic : 1 hour at the gym. heb: 1. pasta 2. Tuna Hea: 1. milk 2. Cheese Happy Monday all :) Xx Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi nik. Sorry to hear you're fed up!! Ur food diary looks fine except that you don't need to use pasta as a HEB, it's free on green. :)
You could have had pasta free twice!! I only really do green. Sometimes do ee if I do a fish week. This might work for u?? Try having fish twice a day for a week?? Xx

Hi nik. Sorry to hear you're fed up!! Ur food diary looks fine except that you don't need to use pasta as a HEB, it's free on green. :)
You could have had pasta free twice!! I only really do green. Sometimes do ee if I do a fish week. This might work for u?? Try having fish twice a day for a week?? Xx

Ahhh thank you :) I am feeling better this evening :) I am going to aim for green days as much as possible this week but will definitely try out the fish idea next week ;) hopefully both of these changes will promote a downward change in the scales!

How has your day been? X

Woke up feeling much better today :)

Diary for Tuesday 8th of October

Green day.

B: 2 x french toast with yogurt (2 syns ) berries and one tsp of sugar (1 syn ) coffee ( hea)

Snacks: apple and grapes

L: jacket potato (1 syn) leftover quorn mince (with lots of superfree) and 15g of low fat cheese (1/2 HEA )

Snacks : apple

D: lamb steak (60g for heb) sw roasties and loads of peas, carrots and corn on the cob. 30g of low fat cheese (hea) and some grapes.

Evening treats: 2 x falafels (2) dime bar (7.5)

Water: 2.5 litres

Daily syns : 13.5 / 15

Have a great day all :)

Last edited:
Woke up feeling much better today :)

Diary for Tuesday 8th of October;

B: 2 x french toast with yogurt (2 syns ) berries and one tsp of sugar (1 syn ) coffee ( hea)

Snacks: apple and grapes

L: jacket potato (1 syn) leftover quorn mince and 15g of low fat cheese (1/2 HEA )

Snacks : apple and grapes

D: Chicken breast (heb) with 15g of philly light (1/2 hea) with roasted veg (peppers, courgette, carrots, onion, butternut)

Evening treats: hot chocolate (4 syns) with rest of hea and a chocolate bar up to 7 syns.

Water: 2.5 litres

Daily syns : 15 / 15

Have a great day all :)

You having a green day today Nic? If so, make sure you weigh your chicken breast and syn anything over 113g raw weight/71g cooked weight (I think this works out at around half a decent sized breast from memory!).

For philly light you're allowed 75g for a HExA portion - so you could have way more than 15g but it depends how much milk you use in your morning coffee/hot choc in the evening!

Looking good though - you're getting the hang of it! x

You having a green day today Nic? If so, make sure you weigh your chicken breast and syn anything over 113g raw weight/71g cooked weight (I think this works out at around half a decent sized breast from memory!).

For philly light you're allowed 75g for a HExA portion - so you could have way more than 15g but it depends how much milk you use in your morning coffee/hot choc in the evening!

Looking good though - you're getting the hang of it! x

Hey :) yes I am sorry I forgot to write it at the top :/ I have started writing up a note for myself of all the differences of the days as I learn them, so that hopefully very soon I will be able to flick between days and not give it a second thought ;)

I will definitely weigh out my chicken and will certainly use a little extra philly as well ;) thanks guys!!

Xx

Love working in a school! ! Theres no room to stop and eat!! So even less temptation to pick at anything ;) not even had my apple and grapes this morning! :eek:

Ok.. had a manic end to the day and so have had to settle for what my cousin was cooking which was lamb steaks, veg and frylight roasties. I am not sure if I can still have the meat as a heb (just checked and can have 60g of cooked lamb) or if I will have to change to a red day? But if it is a red day I shall have to omit the potatoes. . So either day I will still have a hea to play with.. I think.. still getting a bit confused! :eek: x

Tomorrows diary ready to rock and roll :)

Green day.

Wednesday 9th October:

B: branflakes (HEB) (apple, grapes and berries breakfast on the go!)

snacks: apple, grapes

L: salad (leaves, cucumber and red onion) with cheese (HEA) and 2 x falafel (2 syns) light salad cream (2 syns) Moroccan medley couscous (1/2 syn)

snacks: apple, grapes

D: (on the go..) salad (leaves, cucumber and red onion) with cheese (HEA) and 2 x falafel (2 syns) light salad cream (2 syns) Moroccan medley couscous

evening treat: dime bar (7.5 syns)

heb: branflakes
hea: milk/cheese

Daily syns: 16/15 (borrowed one from yesterday ;D)

water: 2.5 litres.

Last edited:
Ok.. had a manic end to the day and so have had to settle for what my cousin was cooking which was lamb steaks, veg and frylight roasties. I am not sure if I can still have the meat as a heb (just checked and can have 60g of cooked lamb) or if I will have to change to a red day? But if it is a red day I shall have to omit the potatoes. . So either day I will still have a hea to play with.. I think.. still getting a bit confused! :eek: x

You've got the gist of it Hun. Have you had 2 HEAs cos if not you could switch it back to an EE day
General concept I use. Red days: limited pasta potatoes and couscous, but can have them measured as a HEB. Double HEA an HEB. Green days: limited meat (and fish?), but can have measured as a HEB. Double HEA and HEB.
xxxx

Back