Nic's EE food diary. Feel free to join and share your food diaries :)

Diary for Tuesday 5th November.

Green day.

heb: porridge/roll
HEA:milk/cheese

B: porridge (heb) with stewed apple (1) and cinnamon. Coffee (HEA)

snacks: grapes,strawberries and apple.

L: leftover paella (5) yogurt (0.5)

D: Quorn burger (0.5) (heb&hea), gherkins, sweet potato chips, mushy peas, ketchup (1)

Evening treat: hot chocolate (2)

water: 2 litres.

daily syns: 10/10

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:
Food looks nice :) I can't really do green days as I really do like my meat so much.

and your scales will move, slow but steady :)

xxxxx.

I need a hot choc right now!! Always get choc cravings like crazy on WI day!! Must not succumb before 3.30!! x

Have a cheeky shot of hot chocolate to keep you going ;)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

What quorn burgers do you get Nic? are they nice? I didn't realise you could get syn free ones!!xx

I get the ones from the chiller section (2 in a pack) and you caught me out there. . I thought they were free as well but just googled and found that they are half a syn! :/ will amend my diary now!

Yes I think that they are nice and having them with all the trimmings (chips, cheese, gherkins and ketchup! ) makes me feel like I am having a naughty meal ;) Xx

Food looks nice :) I can't really do green days as I really do like my meat so much.

and your scales will move, slow but steady :)

xxxxx.

Thanks Jess :) I quite like them sometimes, especially when I have busy days and I know I can have two healthy extras ;) but I will always have a red day or two a week as I miss meat.. but I mainly miss steak!!!

I hope so.. logically if I am eating less calories and working out it will happen. . I just would love to know what is slowing my losses down!

Xx

0.5 syn each is nothing! There are probably syn free ones somewhere, especially if the meatballs are free!x

Indeed ;) what are the meatballs like? Is the texture like the chicken bits? I'd give them a go if they are like the burgers!! Xx

Thanks Jess :) I quite like them sometimes, especially when I have busy days and I know I can have two healthy extras ;) but I will always have a red day or two a week as I miss meat.. but I mainly miss steak!!!

I hope so.. logically if I am eating less calories and working out it will happen. . I just would love to know what is slowing my losses down!

Xx

Are you eating enough? Make sure you have enough calories; you are supposed to eat back half of what you lose at gym (just do it with free and superfree)

xxxx

Are you eating enough? Make sure you have enough calories; you are supposed to eat back half of what you lose at gym (just do it with free and superfree)

xxxx
Thanks Jess :)

I shall bear that in mind.. I am going to do a visual reminder for each sw day so that I know exactly what I should be eating... I still get confused with what free and superfree are!! Superfree is most fruit and veg and free is meat/carbs/eggs etc?

Xx

Yep, pretty much it in a nutshell!!

Superfree is basically your fruit and veg (1/3rd minimum for EE, 2/3rd for success express and advised for green/red days too).

Some veg is not superfree - starchy veg including peas, sweetcorn, parsnips, potatoes etc. but this is included in free foods on EE and green days, you have to syn for red days.

Do you have the books Nic? They're worth the investment off ebay just to get the lists of foods! xx

Yep, pretty much it in a nutshell!!

Superfree is basically your fruit and veg (1/3rd minimum for EE, 2/3rd for success express and advised for green/red days too).

Some veg is not superfree - starchy veg including peas, sweetcorn, parsnips, potatoes etc. but this is included in free foods on EE and green days, you have to syn for red days.

Do you have the books Nic? They're worth the investment off ebay just to get the lists of foods! xx

Thanks for that lily :) no I haven't got all of the books... I have brought a few off of ebay before but they are mainly recipes. I shall take a look on ebay and see whats out there :) xxx

It's the only real place you can get an up-to-date and definitive list of all free, superfree, speed and superspeed foods! Make sure any books you buy are up to date or maybe even drop into a class to buy them sometime. They tend to renew them annually.

I do SW from home now but I used to go to class and it did really help get my head around the free foods!x

It's the only real place you can get an up-to-date and definitive list of all free, superfree, speed and superspeed foods! Make sure any books you buy are up to date or maybe even drop into a class to buy them sometime. They tend to renew them annually.

I do SW from home now but I used to go to class and it did really help get my head around the free foods!x

Thanks! thats great I shall definitely look into that :D xx

Diary for Wednesday 6th November.

EE day.

heb: porridge
hea: milk

B: porridge (heb) with apple and cinnamon (2) coffee (HEA)

L: couscous (1) with veggie omelette (onion,mushrooms,garlic,peas,sweetcorn) I ended up merging the couscous in with the omelette!! It was like some sort of take on egg fried couscous ;) I'm sure it will be lovely and most importantly - filling!!

D: 3 ribs, sw sweet potato chips and (superfree:- mushy peas plus grapes, mini oranges)

snacks: apple, monster munch (5) orange

water: 2 litres

daily syns: 15/15

Last edited:
the ones i get are syn free - it's the beef style & sweet red onion....and i love them on a wm roll with my HEa cheese....yum! x

Thats great I shall definitely look out for them now!! Thank you :) xx

Back