Nic's EE food diary. Feel free to join and share your food diaries :)

View attachment 112116

Chocolate orange quinoa!

it is going to be interesting when I wake for breakfast :) although... Others in the house kept making comments about it smelling rank! :(

i have just tried the lemon Greek style muller- it was lovely!!! :D

I didn't like it... :'(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's weird... I guess minimins doesn't like any other websites to be mentioned on here!?! Well I was talking about an online pin board if anyone catches my drift ;)

View attachment 112239

Just made some rice pudding ready for breakfast for the next couple of mornings :) along with some quiches made from leftover savoury rice and vegetables mixed up with 2 eggs and some grated cheese, sprinkled some extra on the top and baked :)

Diary for tomorrow!

Friday 1st November. (My brothers birthday :D)

Green day

hea: milk/cheese
heb: hifi bar/wm wrap

B: Chocolate rice pudding (1), apple and mango. Coffee (HEA)

snacks: hifi bar (HEB)

L: chicken (3) salad

Maltesers bar (9)

D: wrap pizza (cheese (2) (hea) tomato puree, mushrooms, onions, peppers, basil and bouliion) with sweet potato sw wedges. Salad cream (2)

7 Cadbury's fingers (10.5)

water: 2.5 litres

daily syns: 27.5/15

Weekly syns : 82.5/105

happy Friday to all :D

Last edited:
Diary for Saturday 2nd of November.

EE day.

Heb: hi fi bar
Hea: milk

B: Rice pudding (1) with frozen berries. Coffee (hea)

L : Jacket potato with tuna and a mix of peppers, onion and mushrooms with some tomato puree tin of tomatoes and veg stock.

6 squares of dairy milk (8)

D: sausages (3) small amount of mash, veg and onion gravy (1)

Snacks: hifi bar (heb), grapes and strawberries

Water : 3 litres

Body magic : 1 hour at the gym. ( going to try for intervals of 2 minutes running and 2 minutes walking (16 minutes- 8 minutes walking and 8 minutes running)
with a 5 minute warm up and 5 minute cool down. Then I shall work my way around the weights for arms/back/legs and abs!)

Daily syns : 13/ 15

Weekly syns : 95.5/105

Xx

Last edited:
Diary for Sunday 3rd of November.

Red day.

HEB : bread/potatoes
HEA : milk/cheese

B: French toast (heb) with bacon and maple syrup (2) coffee ( hea )

Snacks: ham, muller (0.5) grapes, strawberries, Doritos (7.5) 3 x glacier sweets (3)

L / D : Roast dinner with loads of superfree and potatoes. Gravy (2) mint sauce (2)

Snacks : cheese (hea) and crackers (10) chutney (2)

Water : 2.5 litres

Daily syns : 29/15

Last edited:
Food hasn't been that great this weekend. . Lacking a little motivation for keeping up with the food monitoring at the moment, but my fitness motivation is still there so that is something!

So plan for another new week (7 weeks until Christmas!!!!) I am going to factor a superfree section into each meal for this week and hope that it helps! I am really hoping to see 10.12 this week.. its been hiding for a while and hope that it reappears this week!

Monday 4th November.

Weigh in: sts at 10.13...

EE day.

HEB : bread
HEA : milk

B: bacon, french toast (heb), maple syrup ( 2 ) strawberries, Coffee (HEA)

(superfree:- strawberries)

L : Omelette with cheese (2) and ham with red onion

(Superfree:- red onion)

Kitkat (11.5)

D : Chicken, chorizo (6) and prawn paella.
(Superfree:- onion, garlic, peppers, peas)

Evening treat : hot chocolate ( 2 )

Water : 2.5 litres

Daily syns : 23.5/15

Weekly syns : 23.5/105

Last edited:
Hey Hun weekend food sounds good! You have a good one? I hope weigh in went as planned xxxx

Hey Hun weekend food sounds good! You have a good one? I hope weigh in went as planned xxxx

Hey Jess :) weekend was a very good one thanks! How was yours? I had a sts this week... a little disappointed but I shall carry on and try and get past the '10.13' hurdle. . I found an old screenshot of when I did sw online last year and I got to 10.13 but no more!! Really hoping to make a shift soon.

Xx

It'll happen soon! You're doing amazing! xx

Thanks Tash! I hope so! I have noticed that the gym is making a difference to my body shape so surely the scales will move at some point soon :D hope you had a good weekend :) xx

It defo will shift soon your doing fab x

Jus keep going nic and it will shift soon...I'd love to be in the 10s!

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks guys :D I really hope so- could do with seeing 10.12 for a fresh bout of motivation ;) Xx

Right! Have been sliding even more towards chocolate today/ tonight... so am DETERMINED not to carry on like this anymore this week. The damage limitation plan is as follows;

* stay 10 syns or less per day.
* go to the gym thursday, Saturday and monday in the next week.
*rely on hot chocolate to get rid of chocolate craving in the evening.
*eat as much fruit and veg as I can handle at each meal (starting to resent fresh fruit alot as it just doesn't taste that great at all :/)

Food treats this week:

Tuesday- leftover paella for lunch :) Quorn burger with all the trimmings for dinner!
Wednesday- Quorn burger with all the trimmings for dinner!
Thursday- Homemade pasta bake with loads of veg and philly light sauce with added cheese (hea) on top ;)
Friday- sw chicken and butternut squash korma with mini naan bread :D
Saturday- SW fry up brunch with all the trimmings- may even try and make my own hash browns ;)
Sunday- roast dinner with loads of sw trimmings and superfree :p

Going to do Tuesday-Friday as green days and see if it makes a change.. And the weekend red days. The last time I did almost a whole week on green days I lost 3 pounds... Stocking up on quorn this week!!!

Last edited:
Back