Nic's EE food diary. Feel free to join and share your food diaries :)

Lunch sounds yummy :) all I was craving yesterday was pasta so just had a big bowl of it with HEA cheese :)

1/2 lb is a loss honey so well done!

Chin up, stay motivated

xxxx

Lunch sounds yummy :) all I was craving yesterday was pasta so just had a big bowl of it with HEA cheese :)

1/2 lb is a loss honey so well done!

Chin up, stay motivated

xxxx

It was Jess :) I am feeling a tad fed up today and went to make a garlic bread out of petit pain... but decided to do a little damage control and swop my heb to bread and synned some light butter!! It really hit the spot :D its good to know that I can do a little damage control when I am feeling emotional. .

Thanks Jess :)

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Diary for Tuesday 29th October.

EE day.

heb:
hea:milk

B: Rice pudding with stewed apple (1) and cinnamon. Coffee (HEA) cheese (4) and red onion (2 egg) omelette.

snacks: mango

L: piri piri Chicken, rice and vegetables (broccoli,peas,carrots)

Snacks: homemade falafel

D: cold meats with potatoes and peas.

Evening treat: hot chocolate (2) 3 x malted milk biscuits (9)

body magic: 30 mins at the gym. (Not feeling the app today :/)

Daily syns: 16/15

Water: 3 litres.

Xx

Last edited:
How'd the falafel turn out?!xx

Hey love, I haven't made them yet ;) I am at home today so thought I would give them a go. I shall let you know how it goes :D Xx

image.jpg

Red onion and cheese omelette :D

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

My first go at homemade falafel! Fingers crossed ;) they are cooking away now so will give my verdict shortly :D x

They came out really well!!! Thanks so much lily!! :D the only thing I will do next time is season with ALOT more salt and maybe add an egg to see if it changes the texture slightly. But for a free snack they are great!!! I am really going to try and focus on finding free/low syn snacks in my recipe research :D

Xx

image.jpg

Diary for tomorrow- I WILL focus on my superfree today!!

Wednesday 30th October.

Red day.

HEB: bread roll/potatoes
Hea : milk/cheese

B: sausages (3) bacon, eggs and (heb) wm roll. Coffee (hea) ketchup (1)

Snacks: 2 x malted milk biscuits (6)

L : steak with (heb) sweet potato wedges

D: Dinner date cancelled again :'( shall be having salmon with philly light and loads of veg. (Butternut squash, cabbage and curly kale) (photo attached but taken half way through as I almost forgot ;p)

Snacks: mango, strawberries, grapes and apple.

Evening treat: hot chocolate (2) muller Greek style (0.5?)

Water: 2.5 litres.

Daily syns : 10/10

Weekly syns : 47/105

Xx

Last edited:
Sounds like you're doing great, keep it up! :) Falefel look yummy! x

How was your dinner date lovely? xxxx

How was your dinner date lovely? xxxx

Its tonight Jess :D I shall let you know how it goes :D Xx

Soooooo tired today! ! Don't know what is wrong with me... Going to spend the afternoon resting and hope I feel better.

I am very glad that I popped into a big tescos on my way home as I finally got some quinoa! Also brought some different options and some muller light lemon yogurts to try (I don't really like the muller lights as I can taste the sweetener in it but I thought id give the greek style ones a whirl) I also brought some semolina. . Does anyone know if this is free/low syn? I brought the dried one that you make up yourself. .

Xx

Dinner was beautiful! :D

Plan for the rest of the week...

Thursday. EE day. (Uni)
Friday. EE day. (Out to lunch and cooking fake away in the evening)
Saturday. Green day. (Studying in the morning and going to Dales in the evening for fireworks :D)
Sunday. Red day. (Sw fry up brunch, Sunday roast)

Diary for Thursday 31st October.

Heb: hi fi bar
Hea: milk

B : quinoa made up with chocolate orange option. (Only ate a little) grapes, strawberries coffee (hea)

L: Tuna jacket and MASSIVE salad (lettuce, cucumber, peppers, onion and sweetcorn). Really need to take a pic of it next time.. i feel so healthy (and full) from eating it :D (3)

D: sticky pork with jasmine rice. (5)

Evening treat: hot chocolate ( 2 )

Snacks: hifi bar, grapes, Monster munch (5)

Water: 2.5 litres

Daily syns : 15/15

Last edited:
image.jpg

Chocolate orange quinoa!

it is going to be interesting when I wake for breakfast :) although... Others in the house kept making comments about it smelling rank! :(

i have just tried the lemon Greek style muller- it was lovely!!! :D

Back