Nic's EE food diary. Feel free to join and share your food diaries :)

Nandos was epic!!! Sooo deserved that treat as well after a great session at the gym- started my interval running on the treadmill!! So proud of myself as I was so scared of falling off so have spent the past 3 sessions observing other people on them :p reply felt good after the gym today and it also gave me some good head space after uni (sometimes working in psychology and studying it can get a little over whelming...)

also I've just changed my day from EE to Green.. Hopefully I have done it right as I didn't fancy a roll tonight with my burger.. Can someone please take a look?

hope everyone else had a good day?

Xx

Some pics from today... Had loads of veg in the fridge for a while that needed cooking(peppers, butternut squash, carrots, onions, courgette) just roasted it all with a bulb of garlic (put the cloves in to the soup too) sprayed with frylight, seasoning and rosemary. Added it to 2 litres of veg stock and blitzed it going to put it in the freezer ready for easy lunches at some point soon!

the other was dinner tonight image.jpgimage.jpg

Looks good to me!! though I get a little confused when lots of meat is thrown in!! Still. Can't see any problems!!

I, on the other hand almost made a huge mistake by not counting tuna as my HEB!! Nearly had 2 alpen lights to syn!! Realised in time tho!!

Keep up the good work!! :)

Looks good to me!! though I get a little confused when lots of meat is thrown in!! Still. Can't see any problems!!

I, on the other hand almost made a huge mistake by not counting tuna as my HEB!! Nearly had 2 alpen lights to syn!! Realised in time tho!!

Keep up the good work!! :)

Thats great thank you :)

i think I am finally getting the green day rules!!! I haven't found it too bad actually.. I thought I would miss meat more but it's been fine :D I brought some of the 'chicken' pieces today from the quorn range and will try them soon :) I am also going to try the fish for both lunch and dinners for most of next week to see if it boosts my loss!

Lucky you spotted that before it was too late ;)

xx

Go you with interval training, that's fab - meant to be the quickest way to burn fat :) x

Go you with interval training, that's fab - meant to be the quickest way to burn fat :) x

I've went back to intervals and am in my 3rd week now on running for weight loss!!! Soooo much better than just running!! And lots more effective! People are noticing I've lost weight again!! X

I've went back to intervals and am in my 3rd week now on running for weight loss!!! Soooo much better than just running!! And lots more effective! People are noticing I've lost weight again!! X

What are the intervals on the programme you use? I might see if I can find it :) x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's fab! Should really mix my running up a bit, am trying for endurance at the moment but it's not great for weight loss! Can't wait to do this when it comes to Manchester... Courselands | Electric Run :D

What are the intervals on the programme you use? I might see if I can find it :) x Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I'm doing running for weight loss. I'm on intermediate week 3 and it's something like warm up, 3 min run, 15 sec sprint, 2 min walk, 3:30 run, 15 sec sprint. 1:30 walk etc. Obviously, advance is much harder and assume beginner is much easier. I really like it. X

That's fab! Should really mix my running up a bit, am trying for endurance at the moment but it's not great for weight loss! Can't wait to do this when it comes to Manchester... Courselands | Electric Run :D

Yep! Subscribed for more info. It looks like fun!!
I found that the intervals are good for weight loss and endurance / fitness!! By doing this it makes my time over 5k much better!! X

Oh my gosh!!!!!! This looks epic!!!!! I have just subscribed for London :D what an amazing idea-thanks for sharing! Xx

I'm doing running for weight loss. I'm on intermediate week 3 and it's something like warm up, 3 min run, 15 sec sprint, 2 min walk, 3:30 run, 15 sec sprint. 1:30 walk etc. Obviously, advance is much harder and assume beginner is much easier. I really like it. X

Great I shall check it out thank you :) I have got the couch to 5k app so will see which one I fancy doing when im next there :) xxx

Did you buy the full app? Only the first couple of days are unlocked at the moment. . Or do more unlock as you complete them? It looks good though! I was actually doing a run for 1.30 walk for 2 today off of my own steam :D it will be good to have some additional motivation from an app as well! Xx

Hi there I hope you don't mind me joining? I'm new to SW after starving myself stupid on the Cambridge diet. Your food diary is fab and has given me lots if ideas ?

Lian x

Hi there I hope you don't mind me joining? I'm new to SW after starving myself stupid on the Cambridge diet. Your food diary is fab and has given me lots if ideas ? Lian x

My friend did the Cambridge diet, it sounds horrendous! I need to eat, this is much better. Good luck!

I had 3 shakes a day and a 200 calorie tea, iv passed out twice and the side effects are horrendous. I hear you can eat on SW?? ;-)

I remember her telling me she cried one day when the girl in the canteen at work put too much water in her wee porridge thing & she ended up having to drink it!! Oh yeah this is great, you can eat healthy & filling! X

Hi there I hope you don't mind me joining? I'm new to SW after starving myself stupid on the Cambridge diet. Your food diary is fab and has given me lots if ideas ?

Lian x

Welcome :) of course I don't mind-the more the merrier!! The Cambridge diet sounds horrendous :/ sw is incredible and such a great way to create a new and life long change. I hope you guys have a much more positive experience with sw :D Xx

My friend did the Cambridge diet, it sounds horrendous! I need to eat, this is much better. Good luck!

I had 3 shakes a day and a 200 calorie tea, iv passed out twice and the side effects are horrendous. I hear you can eat on SW?? ;-)

I remember her telling me she cried one day when the girl in the canteen at work put too much water in her wee porridge thing & she ended up having to drink it!! Oh yeah this is great, you can eat healthy & filling! X

It is horrendous! How are you finding SW?

Back