Nic's EE food diary. Feel free to join and share your food diaries :)

I GOT AN ARGOS CHRISTMAS CATALOGUE - EXCITED (I thought you would appreciate this hehe) xxxx

Hahahahhaha!!!! Brilliant :D Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Dinner was blooming lovely today! I really do love fresh salmon soooooo much :D Xx

Diary for tomorrow is looking like this;

Wednesday 23rd October.

Green day.

HEB : cereal/tuna
Hea: milk/ cheese

B: branflakes ( heb ) coffee ( hea ) fruit salad on the go.

L: Tuna (2) salad (mixed leaves, cucumber and red onion with some balsamic vinegar) with a little rice.

Snacks: pineapple, falafel (2)

D: Pasta (2) with homemade tomato sauce (passata, basil, onions, chilli, garlic, roasted red peppers, sugar (1), chicken stock cube ) peas, broccoli and sweetcorn. Cheese ( HEA ) only managed to eat half!

Evening treat : hot chocolate ( 2 ) 2 x ginger nuts (4)

Water : 2.5 litres

Daily syns: 13/10

Last edited:
If you want something other than Quorn have a look for the Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages - they're not like meat, more like stuffing or falafel and soooo tasty!

If you want something other than Quorn have a look for the Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages - they're not like meat, more like stuffing or falafel and soooo tasty!

Thanks for this :) I actually forgot about these- and I really like them! Do you know if they are low syns? Also is there nay other veggie meals that you think are worth trying?

xx

I make my tomato sauce with chopped tomatoes, chicken stock cube, salt and pepper and I add five Heinz beans to my pasta and I love it - it thickens the pasta up :)

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thanks for this Laura :) I shall certainly keep that in mind! Xx

I finally know someone in my social circle that goes to group!!! I get to try Christmas pudding hifis at the weekend!!!! Excited :D x

Thanks for this :) I actually forgot about these- and I really like them! Do you know if they are low syns? Also is there nay other veggie meals that you think are worth trying? xx

The Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages are syn free on ALL plans!! They're a staple in my house!xx

The Linda McCartney red onion and rosemary sausages are syn free on ALL plans!! They're a staple in my house!xx

That is great news!! Thanks :) I shall definitely stock up on these :D x

image.jpg

Dinner was so filling! I could only eat half of it...

This is what I am thinking for tomorrow's diary...

Thursday 24th October.

Green day.

HEB : cereal / bread roll
Hea : milk / cheese

B : branflakes ( heb ) and coffee ( hea )

Snacks : apple and mango

L: cheese (hea) and marmite roll (heb) butter (1)

Wotsits (6)

D: lm sausages x 2, sw chips with a fried egg, peas and sweetcorn.

Evening treat : popping candy freddo (5)

Body magic : 1 hour at the gym. (35 mins on the treadmill and 25 mins on weights and sit ups)

Water: 3 litres.

Daily syns : 12/15

Hoping for a good loss this week! :D

Xx

Last edited:
Morning all!

I have come to realise that I am starting to become slightly addicted to weighing myself every morning. . Hoping for a shift daily. . But nothing as of yet.. :( does anyone else do this? I thought it would motivate me more but it seems to be having the opposite effect!

Xx

Don't do it honey. I do it sometimes and it makes you feel rubbish. Plus you can fluctuate. Just wait until weigh in xxxx.

Don't do it honey. I do it sometimes and it makes you feel rubbish. Plus you can fluctuate. Just wait until weigh in xxxx.

I really am going to... its really damaging to my motivation! Xx

Fantastic sess at the gym! Much needed :D

Diary for Friday 25th of October;

EE day.

HEB: porridge
HEA: milk

B: porridge (heb) with some stewed apple (1) and cinnamon. Coffee (hea)

L: savoury rice with peri peri chicken, peas, sweet corn and carrots.

D: Chicken curry made with mayflower sauce (3) (and loads of onion, peppers and mushrooms) and basmati rice. Ww naan bread (5.5)

Evening treat : hot chocolate ( 2 )

Water : 2.5 litres

Daily syns : 15/15

Last edited:
What did you do at gym honey? xxxx

What did you do at gym honey? xxxx

I did day 1 week 2 of running for weight loss which was 34 minutes. Then I did leg and arm weights (I am not very good with the names of the machines :/) some sit ups and the weighed rower, which was 25 minutes. I really enjoyed it and there was hardly anyone there either :D I am looking into a couple of classes in the next couple of weeks to add a bit of variety :) how's your sessions going? Xx

Back