Nic's EE food diary. Feel free to join and share your food diaries :)

Lunch was lovely today!! Ended up changing the day as I had a massive meat craving tonight!!! So will be saving dinner for another day :)

Tomorrow's diary will be as follows-

Red day.

Heb : bread/bread
Hea:milk/cheese

Bacon, scrambled eggs and 1 x toast ( 1/2 heb) butter (2)

Snacks: grapes mini oranges and apple.

L: Ham and mustard sandwich (heb +1 syn )

D: Salmon topped with philly light and breadcrumbs (1/2 heb) served with broccoli, mange tout, carrots and kale.

Body magic: gym for 1 hour.

Water: 3 litres

Daily syns : 20/15

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Last edited:
Dear diary,

I have been thinking this week, and may have come to the conclusion that I am going to step away from sw and focus more on my fitness. I am really getting tired of writing down everything I eat.. plus at the moment I cannot see how I can possibly lose 7 pounds, maybe because the scales haven't been shifting. . And maybe down to the fact that I don't feel I need to lose another half a stone? Also I am so fixated on the scales moving... and when they are not and I have put so much effort in... its just not feeling worth it. What ever factors are influencing my decision, I want to go with my gut instinct. I am feeling extremely focused on going to the gym and improving my fitness, and I am sure that I will continue to practice sw in most areas of my eating habits as I know that it is promoting healthy eating.

I am going to carry on for this week, and do a final weigh in on monday and then hopefully have decided my new fitness goals to take me into the new year :)

Xx

Hey honey

That sounds a reasonable decision (as long as you still post in here about your fitness and we would miss you!)

I think SW sometimes works and sometimes doesn't and it does depend on the person in question. We are sticking with SW but we do have more than our allowed syns, and we are going to try using our syns for more non-sw foods such as oil and nuts as I think I am missing these in my diet. SW does encourage healthy eating though and I think as long as you remember the basic principles then you will over time lose weight even if you don't follow it strictly.

xxxx

Hey honey

That sounds a reasonable decision (as long as you still post in here about your fitness and we would miss you!)

I think SW sometimes works and sometimes doesn't and it does depend on the person in question. We are sticking with SW but we do have more than our allowed syns, and we are going to try using our syns for more non-sw foods such as oil and nuts as I think I am missing these in my diet. SW does encourage healthy eating though and I think as long as you remember the basic principles then you will over time lose weight even if you don't follow it strictly.

xxxx

You need to do what is best for yourself just now! Goodluck x

Thanks guys :D Xx

Morning all :)

So after yesterday's decision making, I risked a peek at the scales (again.. its really becoming damaging for me!!) But I unofficially weighed in at 10.12! !!! A shift finally!!!! I honestly didn't think it was going to happen. ..

So diary for today is as follows:

EE day:

Heb: bread
Hea:milk

B: scrambled eggs on toast (heb) coffee ( hea )

Snacks : grapes

L : jacket potato with tuna and massive salad. Sprinkling of cheese (5)

2 x snowballs (6.5) doritos (7.5)

D: sw chicken and butternut squash korma with mini naan bread (5) peas, carrots and green beans.

Water: 2 litres.

Daily syns : 24/15

Happy Friday all! :D

Weekly syns: 92.5/105

Last edited:
Woop woop :D well done Nic with your unofficial weigh in :) Today's dinner sounds very yummy xxxx

Your meals sound lovely hun, I am just starting out so fab to get ideas. Well done on your weight loss so far hun. xxx

Your meals sound lovely hun, I am just starting out so fab to get ideas. Well done on your weight loss so far hun. xxx

Hi :) thanks very much! Good luck with your journey and hope you gain some good ideas :)

Xx

Diary for today.

Saturday 9th November.

EE day. (Not much in the house at the moment as need to do food shop..)

Heb : bread
Hea:milk/cheese

B : 1 x bacon and 2 eggs. two coffees (hea)

L: maybe some cheese on toast (heb & 1/2 hea) with marmite

D: out for a meal tonight so will probably go to nandos and have the usual ;) (6)

Water: 2 litres.

Daily syns : 6/10

Last edited:
Absolutely buzzing!!!! I am going out to dinner in a size 10 dress that I brought purposely in a size smaller to aim towards wearing :D sooooo happy!!!

I definitely think the NSVs make you genuinely feel better than the scales - nobody else cares what the scales say but you however everyone notices how you look!

Congrats Nic - I bet that dinner tasted even better after that ;)

I agree 100%!!! I felt amazing tonight! So comfortable in my own skin :") I am going to put the scales in the loft from next week for sure!

Thanks Lily :D Dinner was completely off plan and blooming lovely!!!

Xx

Oooh what did you have? Let me live through you :giggle:

I thought you were just going to Nandos xx

I was going to... but had a rubbish day re boyfriend and decided to not focus on food or drink at all... we went to la tasca and shared 6 tapas and some red wine ;) Xx

I was going to... but had a rubbish day re boyfriend and decided to not focus on food or drink at all... we went to la tasca and shared 6 tapas and some red wine ;) Xx Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Mmmmmmmm I LOVE red wine! Find it easier to stop at one glass too than I do with gin/white wine!x

Hey all
SO i started back today eventually got my head round all my emotions-very stressful time work, home everything! Last three weeks been mental and so today the comfort eating has stopped once and for all-because it just doesn't help!
THe half stone i lost i ve put back up and feel awful so onward and upwards from here-Christmas is only round the corner!

Todays Diary was not 100% to plan but I needed to do a shop badly and could only deal with what I had

Breakfast 35g cornflakes with skimmed milk (syns 6 plus HEX A)
berries and mullerlight yoghurt

Lunch 3 ryvita HEXB and vegetable soup sachet (6 syns)
Grapefruit

Snack: Fruit salad
1 ryvita with tsp low sugar jam (1syn)

Dinner: Chilli conc carne Slimming world recipe and brown rice and fruit salad

So thats total of 13 syns all because I hadnt proper food in
Anywaw its below my 15 but gonna make huge effort to keep it much lower for rest of the wk.
Actually on that note how many syns would u usually use a day to get a gd loss. I try to keep mine under ten but lady in group said we should use them all-wasnt our usual consultant an im not going tomorrow to ask her.
Thanks for letting me share here

Good morning all :) hope you all had a lovely weekend!

Well official weigh in is 10.12 today!!! Finally had another shift and lost another pound :D

I am feeling really good about the way I am looking and feeling at this weight and am going to try to lose a little more. However it is going to be by relying on the gym and healthy eating (also toying with the idea of doing the 5:2) rather than slimming world for a while. I know that I will still be making alot of healthier choices but I just cannot justify the amount of time and energy that I put in (writing everything down, planning meals a week in advance and cooking separate meals), for getting very small losses in return.

I want to thank everyone who has given advice and support for the past 5 months, and hope that you all achieve what you set out to get :)

Nic

Xx

Back