Nic's Food Diary

Your weekend does sound lovely! I went to Chester yesterday and met some of the lovely ladies from minimins. It was a fab day :)

Well done for trying to get back on plan properly again. It's hard sometimes isn't it? We can help each other from tomorrow.

Enjoy your yummy roast nom nom.

Downton again tonight yay! xx

Glad you had fab day in Chester with the minis ladies ☺.

I didn't weigh this morning I forgot but I have been on plan all day ☺

Downton was fantastic as always

Nic X

Happy Monday peeps

I decided on a filling and healthy day today

B - 2 X warby crumpets with marmite

L - 2× warby thins with ham and Branston pickle
Apple and banana

D- chickpea tomato and spinach curry and rice

Also netball starts tomorrow terrified! !

Not too bad got this bug that's going around but I'm ok. You ok xx

Sorry you're not well hun. Hopefully you'll soon shift the bug it's going round like wildfire at the moment. I'm not too bad feel like I'm starting to get back on track. Hope you feel better soon xx

It's the last episode of Downton this Sunday already :eek:

Well done on a good food day yesterday. Was the curry nice?

Ooh, good luck with netball tonight! xx

What already that's gone quick. What am I gonna watch instead? Lol

The curry was yum it was left over from Saturday so tasted even better today than when we first had it.

NETBALL!! What have I let myself in for? Can't believe how nervous I am it's training only to night and making sure we know all the rules (I haven't played for 22 years so wish me luck lol). Then if we like it we can start playing in the league next week if nothing else it exercise and hopefully fun for me and my work colleagues

Hope you're well xx

Forgot to say I've weighed this morning and I'm 13st 6.5lb but never mind onwards and downwards from here on x

Netball was fab! We are all amazed we enjoyed it so much. Thought I might die after the warm up but hey ho We will be back next week for more torture am already aching god help me tomorrow x

Food for today

B - warby crumpets and marmite

L - 2× warby thins with ham and pickle
Muller light Greek coconut and vanilla yogurt (2)

S - banana

D- roast pork
Boiled potatoes
Carrots
Sweetcorn (1)
Gravy (1)

4/49

Hi sam I've only got access to minis through my phone at the moment as my tablet has given up the ghost .

Netball is much more fun than we thought it was gonna be. We played our first proper match on Tuesday we lost spectacularly at 22-2 but we had a fantastic time and enjoyed every minute of it. We're fully signed up for the whole season until April now. My legs hurt like he'll but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

I'm not weighing myself at the moment cos I did start to weigh myself every day which started to send me a little bit mad when the numbers weren't doing what I wanted. Just gonna eat sensibly and as near to ww as I can.

Hope you're well hun. I feel bad for not login on more but it's a real pain to kep up on my phone xx

Hi sam I've only got access to minis through my phone at the moment as my tablet has given up the ghost .

Netball is much more fun than we thought it was gonna be. We played our first proper match on Tuesday we lost spectacularly at 22-2 but we had a fantastic time and enjoyed every minute of it. We're fully signed up for the whole season until April now. My legs hurt like he'll but I'm sure I'll get used to it.

I'm not weighing myself at the moment cos I did start to weigh myself every day which started to send me a little bit mad when the numbers weren't doing what I wanted. Just gonna eat sensibly and as near to ww as I can.

Hope you're well hun. I feel bad for not login on more but it's a real pain to kep up on my phone xx

I'm the same with the scales I get annoyed at them but can't help but look xx

That's ok Nic, just pop in sometimes to let us know how it's going. Sorry your tablet has gone cos I hate using my phone for forums etc too.

Think you're doing the right thing not weighing too often if it was starting to become a problem. Funny how so many of us get obsessed with the blummin things.

Glad you are enjoying the netball anyway, all of that exercise is bound to help with weightloss!

Speak soon hopefully xx

hi nic here to follow x

Hi minis happy Saturday everyone.

Just having a quiet day on with the hubby and son catching up on TV we have recorded, just watched the whole corrie omnibus poor hubby lol. Gonna let him watch a bit of footie now then we've got goggle box, the missing and grantchester as well.

Food for today

Brunch - 2 slices white hovis with scrambled eggs with mushrooms

Snack - 3 X digestive biscuits

Tea - we're gonna be having liver and onions with mashed potato

Hope you're all having a great weekend.

Nic xx

Back