Nic's Food Diary

Piri piri coleslaw is lovely I got it from sainsburys on the way home but usually buy it from tescos, both are equally yummy. I have everything crossed for saturday, I have kept within my pp so should be fine, I'm just a natural born worrier xx

I was shocked at how many points the pizza was, but well worth it. F & H days definitely make me eat healthier and feel healthier, I feel sluggish because I have eaten so much convenience food this week. Thats why I had to call and get some salad for tea which I will also have for lunch tomorrow xx

Ok well dont have sainsbury here but will keep eye out in tesco. Yum! :)
We all worry before wi. I stuck within points this week but scales could still go either way in morn! :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I might see how I get on with points then think bout filling and healthy xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I like both plans but I find I feel better and less bloated on filling and healthy because I eat less processed food. the good thing about WW is that you can mix it up a bit and do whichever plan suits your day xx

Ok well dont have sainsbury here but will keep eye out in tesco. Yum! :)
We all worry before wi. I stuck within points this week but scales could still go either way in morn! :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck for weigh in hun xx

Good Luck for WI tomorrow :) How much of the Coleslaw do you get for 2pp? I love it but don't think I could realistically use the tub quick enough. X

Good luck for tomorrow Nic :)

Ooh pizza, yum yum! Bet it tasted even better knowing you were 'allowed' to have it! xx

Do you know what it was delicious. I haven't had one of those for a long time, my son usually gets to them first :)

Good Luck for WI tomorrow :) How much of the Coleslaw do you get for 2pp? I love it but don't think I could realistically use the tub quick enough. X

Thanks Serena. I had 50g of the coleslaw, I think the tub is 280g so hubby has had to help me eat it. It's really tasty and would make a great filling for a jacket potato xx

Evening honey! How are you? Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow hun! Xx

I'm great thanks Sian. Thanks I need everything crossing I don't feel i have lost anything this week xx

Good luck for tomorrow I'm sure you'll do great xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks Sugar fingers and everything else crossed xx

Do you know what it was delicious. I haven't had one of those for a long time, my son usually gets to them first :)

Thanks Serena. I had 50g of the coleslaw, I think the tub is 280g so hubby has had to help me eat it. It's really tasty and would make a great filling for a jacket potato xx

I'm great thanks Sian. Thanks I need everything crossing I don't feel i have lost anything this week xx

Thanks Sugar fingers and everything else crossed xx

I definitely think I need to try it! Might wait until I have guests over and buy some x

Week 7, Day 7 (pro points)

Evening lovelies,

Well I have had another very long day today despite leaving work earlier as I had accrued some flexi-time :)

Tonight is my son's prom and he looks so grown up in his suit, he opted for a bow tie instead of a tie, which is different and that is one of the things I love about him. He looked so handsome and grown up, I have to admit I cried, my baby is all grown up now :( which makes me both sad and happy at the same time...confusing!!

Hubby has gone to meet friends this evening so it's just me and the computer and the telly for entertainment....catching up on programmes I have recorded...one born every minute and criminal minds I think :)

OK food for today:-

B - Belvita breakfast biscuits (4)

L- 1 slice of best of both with wafer thin chicken and piri piri coleslaw (4)
Sainsbury's fruit platter and special K cereal bar (2)

D - I had some M & S vouchers so here's what hubby and I had for tea as we were on our own for a change (son was upset when he saw what we were gonna have - he's so badly done to, or so he thinks lol)

M & S sirloin steak (8)
New potatoes in herb butter (5)
Salad with l/fat dressing (1)

& for dessert

Meringue nest with strawberries and greek yogurt with honey (5)

Dailies: 26/26
Weeklies: 3 used today
Total weeklies: 36/49

Hope you've all had a great Friday
Love Nic xx

I really enjoyed it, so did hubby. Just hope our son is enjoying his prom, I'm very sure he will be :) xx

Food sounds yummy Nicky! If I ever won the lottery, I'd definitely shop in M&S, it's so lovely!!!!

Did your Son enjoy his Prom? Did he have a partner to accompany him? X

I really enjoyed it, so did hubby. Just hope our son is enjoying his prom, I'm very sure he will be :) xx

Hi Nic, food sounds as good as a restaurant :)

Hope your son had a great time @ the prom.

How was WI this morning? Have a great day :)

Ahh lots of proms going on, my friends daughter has hers tonight and looks extremely grown up! Love the idea of a bow tie!

My eldest son is like that now if hubby and I try and have a meal for the 2 of us! Hope you enjoyed it x

Food was amazing, I love a good steak :)

Food sounds yummy Nicky! If I ever won the lottery, I'd definitely shop in M&S, it's so lovely!!!!

Did your Son enjoy his Prom? Did he have a partner to accompany him? X

I would definitely do all my food shopping at M & S if I could afford it, even the strawberries taste better and sweeter than tesco. The greek yogurt is full fat, naughty I know but I had enough weeklies so I chose to have it instead of the low fat one ;)

Very jealous of your dinner and pud last night, it sounds gorgeous and not too bad on the pp either.

Aww, I'm sure it was a very emotional moment seeing your son all dressed up for his prom. Hope he had a great time xx

The pud was amazing I have to say, better than having cream actually. He really enjoyed his prom and said he danced most of gthe night lol xx

Hi Nic, food sounds as good as a restaurant :)

Hope your son had a great time @ the prom.

How was WI this morning? Have a great day :)

He had a fantastic time thanks. The food was amazing I've never had such good steak :)

Afternoon hun! How are you? Xx

Hi Sian I'm great thanks. How are you?

Week 8, Day 1(pro points)

Hi lovelies

I'm here to update minis. I didn't get up till late. I have weighed in and have lost 1lb yipee! I actually thought I hadnt lost any weight especially with my yummy tea last night, so I am very happy with that :)

Be back later to update
Love Nic xx

I'm good thanks hun...trying to avoid work, lol! Awww, I wish we'd had a prom when I was in school. They were just called parties when I was there! Xx

We had leavers discos and wore jeans and teeshirt not gorgeous dresses like the girls last night xx

Back