Nic's Food Diary

Thanks hun I'm really chuffed :) xx

Hi lovelies I'm here to update minis. I didn't get up till late. I have weighed in and have lost 1lb yipee! I actually thought I hadnt lost any weight especially with my yummy tea last night, so I am very happy with that :) Be back later to update Love Nic xx[/QUOTE

Woo hoo well done Nic, glad your son had a great night :)

Hi lovelies I'm here to update minis. I didn't get up till late. I have weighed in and have lost 1lb yipee! I actually thought I hadnt lost any weight especially with my yummy tea last night, so I am very happy with that :) Be back later to update Love Nic xx[/QUOTE

Woo hoo well done Nic, glad your son had a great night :)

Thanks hun i'm really pleased. He love it, came home full of it wanting to go to an afterprom party, which I let him go to and he came in again at 3.30am!! I was shattered when I went to bed as I'd been up since 5.30 !! xx

Yay, well done on the loss Nic! This diet sure works doesn't it? :) xx

It really does Sammy I've lost 12lb in 7 weeks and I don't even feel like I'm on a diet. I don't know how it works, I've decided not to question it though but Ww definitely works :) xx

Week 8, Day 1 - pro points

Evening lovelies,

Had a really lazy day today having got up at 1pm!! I caught up on corrie and hubby has watched the footie. Trying to catch up BB in between the footie matches.

Food today:-

B - none - got up too late :p

L - 2 slices hovis white toasted (5)
Butter (2)

S - curly wurly (3)

D - southern fried chicken breast steak (5)
Tesco bakery soft bread bun (3)
Iceland oven chips 134g (6)
Spaghetti 1/2 tin (3)
Tesco Ketchup 17g (0)

Meringue , Greek yogurt with honey and strawberries (5)

Dailies - 26/26
Weeklies 6/49

Not had pudding yet saving it for later on tonight yum yum :)

Hope you're all having a lovely evening
Love nic xx

Evening lovelies, Had a really lazy day today having got up at 1pm!! I caught up on corrie and hubby has watched the footie. Trying to catch up BB in between the footie matches. Food today:- B - none - got up too late :p L - 2 slices hovis white toasted (5) Butter (2) S - curly wurly (3) D - southern fried chicken breast steak (5) Tesco bakery soft bread bun (3) Iceland oven chips 134g (6) Spaghetti 1/2 tin (3) Tesco Ketchup 17g (0) Meringue , Greek yogurt with honey and strawberries (5) Dailies - 26/26 Weeklies 6/49 Not had pudding yet saving it for later on tonight yum yum :) Hope you're all having a lovely evening Love nic xx

Hi Nic your menu for the whole day is amazing. I must give plain Greek yogurt a try, as it's free on F&H

Week 8, Day 2 - propoints

Evening lovelies,

Another busy day today. Hubby and I went to a local children's gala this afternoon. We met up with friends including my best friend and her 3 year old daughter, Tyler. So glad we went as I haven't laughed so much in ages. Tyler wanted to go on everything and had never been on any fair rides before. She giggled her head off on every ride and cost her mummy a small fortune lol. There's nothing like a child's laughter to cheer you up :)

Food for today was a bit hit and miss and not very healthy:-

B - 2 slices white hovis and butter (7)

L - few of hubbys fried chips (8) prob overestimated but better over than under
1/2 can 7up (not diet) (2)

D - mayflower chicken curry
Chicken 102g (3)
Curry sauce (1)
Basmati rice 150g cooked (6)

S - meringue nest & curly wurly (4)

Dailies 26/26
Weeklies 11/49

Love nic xx

She is the funniest little girl I've ever had the pleasure of knowing, she's definitely a one off and I love her like she's my own xx

Back