Nic's Food Diary

Well done on the loss Hun.

Mayflower curry powder is amazing x

Mayflower curry yum yum xx

Evening lovelies,
Well another busy at work today followed by a trip to the docs for my blood test and 24-hour BP results. BP was absolutely fine and all bloods were fine except for one of my liver enzymes which was slightly raised, possibly due to my diet, hopefully now I'm losing weight it will rectify itself :)

B - greggs porridge pot with apple, cinnamon and raisins (6)

L - tuna a cucumber sandwich (6)
Quavers (5)

D - 2 x chicken drumstick ( no skin) (4)
New potatoes
Salad (lettuce, rocket, cucumber, onion, peppers, beetroot)
Low fat mayo (1)

S - cornetto enigma raspberry and chocolate (5)

Dailies - 26/26
Weeklies 14/49

Love nic xx

Sounds like you had a lovely weekend and well done on loss. :)
Food all sounds yum. Im gona have to check and see if I can get this mayflower sauce in ireland...
Glad you got your results back and mostly good. Would be great if the weight loss helped the enzymes-all naturally. :) x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I found where I can buy it in Ireland. Job for after work! ;)

Evening lovelies, Well another busy at work today followed by a trip to the docs for my blood test and 24-hour BP results. BP was absolutely fine and all bloods were fine except for one of my liver enzymes which was slightly raised, possibly due to my diet, hopefully now I'm losing weight it will rectify itself :) B - greggs porridge pot with apple, cinnamon and raisins (6) L - tuna a cucumber sandwich (6) Quavers (5) D - 2 x chicken drumstick ( no skin) (4) New potatoes Salad (lettuce, rocket, cucumber, onion, peppers, beetroot) Low fat mayo (1) S - cornetto enigma raspberry and chocolate (5) Dailies - 26/26 Weeklies 14/49 Love nic xx

Great news re blood results Nic & hopefully the slightly raised 1 will sort itself soon :)

Thanks guys so pleased everything is okay. Now just my weight to sort out which seems to be going well and long may it continue xx

Week 8, Day 4 - filling & healthy

Evenking lovelies
Just wishing I had some mayflower curry. Could easily eat it a couple of times a week its so yummy.
Anyway food for today, not very exciting.

B - Porridge with honey and raisins (2)

L - 2 x warby thins with ham salad and low fat mayo (1)
Special K bar (2)

D - 2 x crumpets with tesco value cheese spread and marmite (1)

S - cornetto enigma raspberry and chocolate (5)

Bounty bar (7) totm! It was calling me from in the shop :(

Weeklies 32/49

Love nic xx

7 pp is a lot but needs must and it was totally worth it (and it was shouting me from the shop....NICOLA!!!) Lol I couldn't resist ;) xx

Week 8, Day 5 - Filling & Healthy

Evening lovelies,

Food for today:-

B - 2 crumpets with tesco value cheese spread

L - 2 x warby thin with ham, salad and low fat mayo (1)

S - Special K bar (2)

D - Gammon steak
Roasted new potatoes
Fried egg (3)

Weeklies 38/49

Love nic xx

Was lovely sammy . Hungry again now just had an apple and some mango yummy - not quite chocolate but it will have to do lol xx

Only got 11 left for tomorrow and Friday :( not many :(

Back