Nic's Food Diary

Morning sammy
Just called at sainburys on my way to work this morning and got some basics choc wafer bars. :) xx

Morning sammy
Just called at sainburys on my way to work this morning and got some basics choc wafer bars. :) xx

Yay! They are definitely worth having in. Just for when you want that little bit of choc taste. If you like crisps, quavers and all the ww crisps are 2pp each as well. It's just handy to have a few low pp treats in for when you need them ;)

Oh and last night I tried the Ski lemon mousse which was totally gorgeous, also 2pp.

Hope you're having a good day :) xx

Sorry I was AWOL last night lovelies was spending time with hubby and son watching whitehouse down and making the most of the fact that there was no football on, unfortunately it's on again today boo!!

Thursday 3rd July - points

B - belvita breakfast biscuits (6)
Apple

L - 2 x warby thins with ham and cheese slices (10)

D - 2 x crumpet with tesco value cheese spread and bovril (6)

S - tesco cookies and cream cone (5)
Basics chocolate wafer bar (2)
Special k bar (2)

Weeklies 5
Dailies 26/26

Friday 4th July - f & h

B - porridge with honey & raisins (2)

L - 2 warby thins with ham salad and l/fat mayo (1)
Cheese curls (2)

D - bolognaise and pasta (2 for ragu sauce)

S - basics chocolate wafer bar (2)
Cherries, mango and apple

Weeklies 53/49 - 4 over oops - weigh in tomorrow.

Nic xx

Thanks ladies need all the luck I can get. I think I'll have a sts or a small gain. I've eaten over my weeklies and it's totm!! What will be will be! Xx

Hey minis

Just as I thought i got a sts. Onwards and downwards as they say. Sts is not bad at totm. Heres hoping for a big loss next week.

Hope you all have a lovely saturday.

Love nic xx

Sorry u STS this week but definitely think u will have a big loss 2 make up 4 it next week :)

Hi hun just read all ur posts fantastic ur foodd were making me hungry esp the curry goat wich is my favoutite here to reguarly post xx

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks hunnis :) I know a sts isn't the end of the world, i,'m disappointed but it's the first time in 8 weeks I haven't lost so all in all not doing so bad xx

Hi hun just read all ur posts fantastic ur foodd were making me hungry esp the curry goat wich is my favoutite here to reguarly post xx

Hey Georgina thanks for subscribing curry goat is fav of mine too, need to have a go at making it myself at some point xx

Week 9 Day 1 & 2 - pro points

Evening lovelies hope you've all had a lovely weekend :)

Food diary for the weekend - it's not the best but I've written it down and pointed it so here goes:-

Saturday 6th July - pp

B - crunchy nut cornflakes 32g (3)
1 slice white hovis toasted with butter (5)
Skimned milk 1/2 pint (3)

L - none

S - Strawberry and lime koppaberg (8)

D - chicken balti (5)
Basmati rice (6)
2 x TV pitta bread (6)

S - tesco cookies and cream cone (5)

Dailies 26/26
Weeklies 14/4

Sunday 6th July - pp

B - 2 x warby thin with TV cheese spread and bovril (7)

L - fruit and fibre 30g (3)
Skimmed milk (1)

D - 2 x pork sausage (10)
250g mashed potato no butter (5)
Mixed frozen veg
Gravy (1)

Dailies 26/26
Weeklies so far today 3

Be back later gonna have tea now
Nic xx

Last edited:
Hi hun did u know tesco light sausages are 4 points for 2 u have great food hun i have a diary only thing is iv been goin over my 29 points my leader said its ok as long as i point we will see tuesday lol x

georgina2930;7406036 did u know tesco light sausages are 4 points for 2 u have great food hun i have a diary only thing is iv been goin over my 29 points my leader said its ok as long as i point we will see tuesday lol x Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app[/QUOTE said:
Thanks hun I tried low fat sausages when I did ww previously and I wasn't keen. May have to try these again though for such low points. I'll pop over to your diary and see how you're doing. Good luck for weigh in on Tuesday xx

Thank u hun or richmond thins am bad to be honest hun am allowed 29 points and have gone over them and had a little binge goin through a depresson patch u have some great will power x

Thank u hun or richmond thins bad to be honest hun am allowed 29 points and have gone over them and had a little binge goin through a depresson patch u have some great will power x

I have struggled with binging since I was a teenager and I'm only just starting to control it. I have done ww a couple of times before and done well on each occasion. I have struggled with depression since I was a teenager as well and tat and binging go hand in hand. I know it's difficult but you will get there hun xx

Back