Nic's Food Diary

Week 9, Day 6 - filling & healthy

Evening lovelies
Just had my yummy tea thank goodness there were leftovers for tea tonight :) just got in from work at 6.45 and I'm shattered, early night me thinks.

Food for today:-

B - 2 crumpets with TV cheese spread and bovril (1)

S - basics chocolate wafer (2)

L - 2 warby thins with egg mayo (pp added yesterday)
Cherries

S - ice lolly (1)

D - mayflower chicken curry with mixed vegetables (1)
Very small portion of basmati rice and TV pitta bread

Weeklies 39/49

Getting nervous about saturday's weigh in now :fingerscrossed: for a good loss and I would love to have lost 2lb to get my stone, but i'm not feeling it.

Hope you're all well and have had a good day. I've had a good day but I am shattered.

Love Nic xx

Hi hun is white rice free on fh am thinkin of havin a fh day tomorow ur foin so good x

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Try not worry about ur weigh in hun u will be fine ww is fab isint it r u a mornin or afternoon weigher x

Iv been lookin back on my last week and i did have a lot more treats i think its the kfc and i had crisps and choc i always have what i want after weigh in but i dont think iv had that many points i did have 26 dailey points left so i guess that has helped lol what will be will be ur support and friendship as weel as the rest of the ladys is keepin me goin x

Hi hun is white rice free on fh am thinkin of havin a fh day tomorow ur foin so good x

Try not worry about ur weigh in hun u will be fine ww is fab isint it r u a mornin or afternoon weigher x

I weigh in on a Saturday morning hun. Ww is amazing I don't question how it works, it just does! xx

I'm sure you'll do great on Saturday xx

Thanks hun I really hope so xx

Iv been lookin back on my last week and i did have a lot more treats i think its the kfc and i had crisps and choc i always have what i want after weigh in but i dont think iv had that many points i did have 26 dailey points left so i guess that has helped lol what will be will be ur support and friendship as weel as the rest of the ladys is keepin me goin x

I often have stuff I don't point after I've weighed in, may this is hindering my weight loss a little ?? The sujpport on here is amazing and I know I wouldn't be doing as well if I didn't have the support of minis xx

Morning Nic, I have my fingers crossed for your wi tomorrow too. You deserve that 2lb off lady! xx

I hope so Sammy. A loss of any sort would be good, but 2lb off would be amazing to get to my first stone off xx

Week 9, Day 7 - filling & healthy

Evening lovelies

Food for today:-

B - Porridge with Apple, raisins and cinnamon (8)

L- mixed salad - lettuce, cucumber, egg, onion, beetroot, coleslaw, chicken (4)
Mayo full fat eek! (3?)
Cherries

D - mixed vegetable mayflower curry (1)
Basmati rice 150g (6)

Snowball (2)

Dailies 24/26

Changed to propoints when I didn't have time for breakfast at home and had to grab a porridge pot from Gregg's to have when I got to work.

Be back later to update if I eat anything else, but just had my tea and need an early night because I've agreed to work tomorrow - one of our consultants is doing an extra Saturday clinic and I am manning reception (will make a change from my usual role as medical secretary - not done reception for a long time so should be fun).

Going to the Huddersfield Carribean Carnival tomorrow - hopefully won't miss all the parade by the time I get there.

Love nic xx

Last edited:
Omg! Very cringy! Just not what I wanna see on TV. Other than that loving BB especially the s*** stirring lol xx

All the best for your WI 2moro morning Nic, hope u get the well deserved 2lbs :)

Enjoy the carnival, hope the weather is warm.

H

Hello mins

thanks ladies,

Unfortunately I got another STS yesterday :confused: I'm gonna do pp fron today and see if that makes a difference. Maybe portion sizes have crept up again and I need to rein it in a little.

Food for yesterday:-
B - 2 x crumpet with TV cheese spread and bovril (1)

L - Mixed veg mayflower curry (1)
Basmati rice

D - 2 x TV pitta bread
Spicy chicken breast
Salad - lettuce, cucumber, onion
Raita (1)

I managed to avoid and not eat any carnival food (fried chicken, jerk chicken and curry goat and rice and peas, oh and one of my faves fried dumpling)!

We came home and I made the chicken pittas instead - can't risk a third STS !

I even wore a maxi dress which surprised my hubby because I only ever wear trousers and jeans lol.

Happy Sunday everyone

Love nic xx

And it got even worse didn't it? :( No pride some people!

Hope wi goes well for you this morning xx

It got a lot worse :censored::yuk: You just wouldn't would you!!

Well done on the sts Hun good luck with points xx

Thanks hun. A little disappointed but I know it will come off eventually - hopefully pointing will help xx

Sts is great hun can i ask what tv cheese is pls x

Sorry that you STS Nic I know it's disheartening when you've stuck 2 the plan all week. Good idea to do some pro point days to mix it up a bit. I definitely eat more both portion & calorie wise when on F&H, which is why I enjoy doing those days on the weekend. Also I always have points left for treats on PP days :)

Back