Nic's Food Diary

I'd rather have 2 cereal bars for 4pp than a rocky for 3, so not worth it. ChewitsYum yum

How are you today xx

Sorry Nic, just catching up. I am good thanks. Off plan for a few days a week now though over the summer hols so we shall see how that pans out!

I was so cross with myself last night as we had such a busy day and evening that time ran away from me and I forgot to put BB on so I only caught the interview at the end grrr! Watched bit on the side though.

How did you get on with wi hun? xx

Week 11, Day 1 - propoints - WEIGH IN DAY

Hi lovelies hope you're all having a great Saturday. Sorry bit late posting weigh in but been with hubby for eye test as his sight seems to be worse since his brain haemorrage, but apparently its not much different, then we met my Dad in town and then food shopping so busy busy :)

Anyway weigh in I have lost 1.5lbs :scale::talk017::bliss::happy036:

Do you think I might be happy? Lol.

Thanks for all your support guys coudn't do it without you all. I defo would have given up by now especially with 2 sts in 2 weeks. Thanks again.

Love nic xx

Fab news! Well done Nic! Keep up the good work as it really does work ;) xx

Thanks sammy, I know ww is fab and it does work, I would have loved 2lb to get my first stone but never mind, I'll just have to smash through the stone with another good loss next week :) Hope you enjoy the summer at your caravan and that you've got better weather than we have here right now - chucking it down with rain and thunder and lightening! I love thunder and lightening :) xx

Week 11, Day 1 - propoints

Hi minis

Food for today:-

B - Small latte (3)

D - Toasted currant teacake with butter (8)

T - Warby thin (3)
2 x tesco light choices cumberland sausages (4) - hope they're nice :confused:
2 x lean bacon rashers (fat removed) (3)
1 x fried egg (3)

S - ice lolly (1)
TV cheese puffs (2)

26/26 Daiies
1/49 weeklies

tesco light choices sausages were yummy! Never expected them to be, bonus! Lol
Love nic xx

Last edited:
Hi lovelies hope you're all having a great Saturday. Sorry bit late posting weigh in but been with hubby for eye test as his sight seems to be worse since his brain haemorrage, but apparently its not much different, then we met my Dad in town and then food shopping so busy busy :) Anyway weigh in I have lost 1.5lbs :scale::talk017::bliss::happy036: Do you think I might be happy? Lol. Thanks for all your support guys coudn't do it without you all. I defo would have given up by now especially with 2 sts in 2 weeks. Thanks again. Love nic xx

Woo hoo! Sooo pleased 4 you Nic, great news re: your WI. Switching 2 Pro points was the way 2 go :)

Sorry 2 hear about your hubby's sight :(

Woo hoo! Sooo pleased 4 you Nic, great news re: your WI. Switching 2 Pro points was the way 2 go
Sorry 2 hear about your hubby's sight :(

Thanks helen I'm so happy. Think I'm gonna stick with mainly pp days for now with occasional f & h days. Hubby is ok Thanks xx

Week 11, Day 2 - propoints

Morning lovelies

B - Oatso simple heaps of fruit summer fruit with s/skimmed milk (6)

L - Toasted currant teacake with butter (8)

D- 2 x chicken drumstick (no skin) (3)
Cabbage, carrots, broccoli
197g dry roasted potatoes (4)
Gravy (2)

S - mini twister lolly (1)

26/26
3/49

Still points left for later when I'm starving watching BB :)

Tesco H/L cherry yogurt frozen in drops, never had it like this so will see what it's like once it's frozen (2)
TV salt and vinegar sticks (2)

Hope you're having a lovely evening
Love Nic xx

Last edited:
Thanks sammy, I know ww is fab and it does work, I would have loved 2lb to get my first stone but never mind, I'll just have to smash through the stone with another good loss next week :) Hope you enjoy the summer at your caravan and that you've got better weather than we have here right now - chucking it down with rain and thunder and lightening! I love thunder and lightening :) xx

That's what happened to me with my first stone. Think the scales like to tease us now and again ;) You've not got long to go and fingers crossed you will be rewarded next weekend!

We had thunder and heavy rain here yesterday too but I also love thunder and lightening and the rain when we're tucked away in our cosy van :)

Hi minis

B - Small latte (3)

D - Toasted currant teacake with butter (8)

T - Warby thin (3)
2 x tesco light choices cumberland sausages (4) - hope they're nice :confused:
2 x lean bacon rashers (fat removed) (3)
1 x fried egg (3)

S - ice lolly (1)
TV cheese puffs (2)

26/26 Daiies
1/49 weeklies

tesco light choices sausages were yummy! Never expected them to be, bonus! Lol
Love nic xx

Ooh I love Cumberland sausages so I might give those a go.

I tried the ww burgers the other day. They were gorgeous. 3pp each but they are quite big so a good find xx

That's what happened with my first stone. Think the scales like to tease us now and again ;) You've not got long to go and fingers crossed you will be rewarded next weekend!

We had thunder and heavy rain here yesterday too but I also love thunder and lightening and the rain when we're tucked away in our cosy van :)

Ooh I love Cumberland sausages so I might give those a go.

I tried the ww burgers the other day. They were gorgeous. 3pp each but they are quite big so a good find xx

I've never seen ww burgers. Where did you get them from?

Caravan holidays are fab no matter what the weather, hope you're having a great time xx

Week 11, Day 3 - propoints

Well tonight I have just stuffed my face pointlessly. I got home from work, no-one was in and I ate the following:-

Currant teacake (6)
Belvita breakfast biscuits (6)
3 cream crackers with butter (5)
TV cheese puffs (2)

The thing is I have no idea why!, so mad with myself.

Normal food for today:-

B - Alpen porridge (6)

L - 2 warby thins with houmous, salad and ham (9)

S - TV cereal bar (2)

D - 2 chicken drumsticks, cabbage, carrots, broccoli, gravy (5)

Dailies 26/26
Weeklies 18/49 :(

Was trying not to eat many weeklies this week - not happy with myself :(

Nic xx

Well tonight I have just stuffed my face pointlessly. I got home from work, no-one was in and I ate the following:-

Currant teacake (6)
TV cheese puffs (2)

B - Alpen porridge (6)

S - TV cereal bar (2)

Dailies 26/26

Nic xx

Hi nic ur allowed a blow out u have counted i think its just something thats out of are control u have and are doin fab on ur journey x

Well tonight I have just stuffed my face pointlessly. I got home from work, no-one was in and I ate the following:- Currant teacake (6) Belvita breakfast biscuits (6) 3 cream crackers with butter (5) TV cheese puffs (2) The thing is I have no idea why!, so mad with myself. Normal food for today:- B - Alpen porridge (6) L - 2 warby thins with houmous, salad and ham (9) S - TV cereal bar (2) D - 2 chicken drumsticks, cabbage, carrots, broccoli, gravy (5) Dailies 26/26 Weeklies 18/49 :( Was trying not to eat many weeklies this week - not happy with myself :( Nic xx

Sorry you had a minor blip Nic & the only 1 in 10.5 weeks is a huge achievement. It's good 2 boost the metabolism now & again plus you've only used just over 1 third of your weeklies nearly half the week in. I don't think any damage has been done. Don't beat yourself up, weeklies are to be used, at least half as a minimum ;)

I've never seen ww burgers. Where did you get them from?

Caravan holidays are fab no matter what the weather, hope you're having a great time xx

Thanks Nic, we are loving it here.

Burgers were from Sainsbury's but now I'm wondering whether they were ww or be good to yourself! Lol I can't remember but they definitely had 3pp on them and they are worth a try.

Currant teacake (6)
TV cheese puffs (2)

B - Alpen porridge (6)

S - TV cereal bar (2)

Dailies 26/26

Nic xx

When I started reading your post I thought oh no! Then I realised that your little scoff last night was all pointed out of your weeklies. You will be fine hun. As Helen said, no need to beat yourself up, weeklies are there for a reason :) xx

Thanks peeps I know I have pointed everything but I'm still mad with myself. I could have managed to eat loads more but managed to rein it in - this is the reason I don't keep loads of chocolate and sweet snacks in the house, it could have been a lot horse.

New day today - onwards and downwards.

Nic xx

Week 11, Day 4 - propoints

Evening minis
New day today :)

B - Summer fruits heaps of fruit oatso simple (6)
Apple

L - L/fat houmous (3)
Salad (lettuce, cucumber, peppers, onion)
Wafer thin ham (1)

Cherries

S - TV cereal bar (2)

D - Warby thin (3)
Southern fried chicken breast steak (5)
L/fat mayo, lettuce
200g home made wedges (4)

S - rocket ice lolly (1)

Dailies 26/26
Weeklies 18/49

Have a good evening lovelies - couldn't do this journey without you :sign0168:

Nic xx

Hi nick is the oatso 4 points hun i live these only am a greedy guts am thinkun of bein ww 2 points per pack and adfin some fruit talkin of porrige i am gona have some now lol hope ur ok x

Week 11, Day 5 - propoints

Evening lovelies,

B - alpen maple and pecan porridge (6)

L - salad - lettuce, cucumber, onion, peppers
Homous (4)
Ham (1)

S - Apple
Rocket ice lolly

D - vegetable mayflower curry (1)
Rice (4)
2 x TV pitta (6)

Dailies - 24/26
Weeklies - 18/49

Love nic xx

Evening lovelies, Food for today:- B - alpen maple and pecan porridge (6) L - salad - lettuce, cucumber, onion, peppers Homous (4) Ham (1) S - Apple Rocket ice lolly D - vegetable mayflower curry (1) Rice (4) 2 x TV pitta (6) Dailies - 24/26 Weeklies - 18/49 Love nic xx

I would be starving if I ate only salad & no carbs 4 lunch ...... How do u manage it ;) On non working days I am so much hungrier @ lunch time too :(

Back