Nic's Food Diary

week 14, day 5

Evening minis

Just about to go shopping for food etc for our planned bbq for mine and hubbys birthday (his was 2nd and mine is 18th of this mont) we were rained off for his bday hopefully surday will stay fine - fingers crossed :)

Won't get chance to pst later so doing it on the bus - which isn't easy on my rubbish phone.

B- belvita breaskfast biscuits

L - chickpea, tomato and spinich curry
2x TV pitta bread

D - probably be a toasted currant teacake with butter and maybe a fab icelolly :)

Thanks again for your syupport

Love nic xx

Hey Sammy,

Thanks for the birthday wishes. We had a lovresults for mine and hubbys birthdays with the best friends and family you could wish for.

Really struggling right now but being AWOL has not helped with my weight loss - I've put on 4.5lb and need to get my head back in gear. Being off work doesn't help ( I'm more disciplined at work). One more week off then back to work. Gonna try and get my head sorted over the next week and start properly again on my first day back at work, 1st September.

I know why I've been overeating, stress about sons GCSE results and whether he had done enough to get his college place. He got 3 C's, 1 D, 1 F and an ungraded in maths! College have accepted him on the proviso he redoes his maths. Hopefully I can calm down a little now he's sorted.

Hope you're having a fantastic holiday xx

Hiya Nic, there you are :)

Aww I am sorry you've been struggling hun. We're in a similar position really as I've gained about 4.25lbs since the start of the summer hols and this week has been terribly hard with hubby being off work. But like you, I'm planning on getting back on plan as from next Monday. I was going to start a few days later than that as son doesn't go back to school until the Wednesday but 1st September is a good place to start back and I really want September to be a fab month! We've got the same goal date too so let's crack on together eh? Starting next Monday :D

It's no wonder you've not felt like being fully on plan really with the worry you've had over your son. As you say, hopefully you can relax a little now.

Don't stay away from mins though when you need some support or motivation as it really does help when you know others are in the same boat ;) xx

Hi nicky hopeur ok hun i know its easyer said than done but try not worry about the gain u can loose it ad ur diary prooves hun x

Hiya Nic, there you are :)

Aww I am sorry you've been struggling hun. We're in a similar position really as I've gained about 4.25lbs since the start of the summer hols and this week has been terribly harouith hubby being off work. But like you, I'm planning on getting back on plan as from next Monday. I was going to start a few days later than that as son doesn't go back to school until the Wednesday but 1st September is a good place to start back and I really want September to be a fab month! We've got the same goal date too so let's crack on together eh? Starting next Monday :D

It's no wonder you've not felt like being fully on plan really with the worry you've had over your son. As you say, hopefully you can relax a little now.

Don't stay away from mins though when you need some support or motivation as it really does help when you know others are in the same boat ;) xx

We'll just have to put the weight gain down to the summer holidays lol. I have quite a bit more to lose than you and I'm starting o think that Christmas is a little optimistic now, but we'll see. Hope everything goes well for your son when he starts high school on the 3rd, my son starts college on the 4th

We'll just have to put the weight gain down to the summer holidays lol. I have quite a bit more to lose than you and I'm starting o think that Christmas is a little optimistic now, but we'll see. Hope everything goes well for your son when he starts high school on the 3rd, my son starts college on the 4th

Think if I were you I wouldn't worry about a specific goal for Christmas but keep doing what you were doing before as you are bound to have a fab loss by then. Sometimes we can get hung up on these figures, put too much pressure on ourselves and it can have the opposite effect than what we need. Onwards and downwards is all we need to worry about :)

Ooh, you'll be as nervous as me on the 4th then! :D Let's hope they both settle in well. Is your lad looking forward to it? Kieran can't wait!

Have you been watching CBB? What a bunch! :rolleyes: xx

sammyanth;7494919]Think if I were you I wouldn't worry about a specific goal for Chriso s but keep doing what you were doing before as you are bound to have a fab loss by then. Sometimes we can get hung up on these figures, put too much pressure on ourselves and it can have the opposite effect than what we need. Onwards and downwards is all we need to worry about :)

Ooh, you'll be as nervous as me on the 4th then! :D Let's hope they both settle in well. Is your lad looking forward to it? Kieran can't wait!

Have you been watching CBB? What a bunch! :rolleyes: xx

You're right we do get hung up on figures when it comes to weight loss, the plan is just to lose as much as possible and look better (and thinner lol) than last year. I'm nervous now for the 4th. Gotta go shopping next week for his 'college wardrobe' lol, his words not mine :)

CBB!! Why have they put Gary in? He shouldn't be there. They also need to remove Frenchy, what is she all about. As for Kellie shes not ready and looks like shes gonna have a breakdown any mnute. I love Leslie and George though. I was pleased Helen won BB as well xx

You're right we do get hung up on figures when it comes to weight loss, the plan is just to lose as much as possible and look better (and thinner lol) than last year. I'm nervous now for the 4th. Gotta go shopping next week for his 'college wardrobe' lol, his words not mine :)

CBB!! Why have they put Gary in? He shouldn't be there. They also need to remove Frenchy, what is she all about. As for Kellie shes not ready and looks like shes gonna have a breakdown any mnute. I love Leslie and George though. I was pleased Helen won BB as well xx

Hehe, you have been watching then! You're as riled about the housemates as me! They certainly seem to have found a few characters (aka nutters lol) this year don't they? I would love George to win. And I, too, was very happy to see Helen win BB! A very mixed opinion on her but I think she was misunderstood.

Ooh, what on earth do you get for a college wardrobe? It's bad enough getting school uniform but at least you know what you need to get. I guess your son will do the choosing and you the paying :rolleyes:

Hope you're enjoying your Sunday :) xx

Sunday 24th August

Thought I'd post food diary even though I am not strictly on plan at the moment.

B - 2 x hovis white bread toasted with TV cheese spread and Bovril

L - walkers smoky bacon crisps

D - Roast chicken
Rice
Mixed vegetables
Broccoli
Yorkshire pudding
Gravy

Nic xx

Am the same hun x

Sorry to hear you're stugggling hun. I'm more than ready to get back on track and I defo do not want to put anymore weight on xx

I'm gonna have an oyster shell with white vanilla ice cream this evening, gonna watch R I PD with Ryan Reynolds, apparently its funny so we're gonna give it a go xx

Am getting myself ready to also i am gona try some f h days look forward to ur food diary hun we both can do this x

Monday 25th August 2014

Had a relaxing day today. Popped to town to meet my Dad for a latte and get a few bits from the supermarket.

Food diary for today:-

B - 2 x white bread toasted with TV cheese spread and bovril

L - Skinny latte

D - roast chicken
Rice
1 x Yorkshire pudding
Carrots
Broccoli
Gravy

ice cream

I hate football!!!

Evening minis

So......I have been relegated to the bedroom with my tablet and my book. Bro in law has come round to watch the footie with hubby *yawn* so to escape I've come upstairs. I wouldn't normally mind but wen people presume instead of asking ( hubby would have watched on sky go on the laptop) that they can come round to watch footie it annoys me:mad:

Rant over!

Hope you've all had a great bank holiday and had better weather than we've had - got soaked meeting Dad earlier!

I have the rest of this week off and plan to catch up with some friends I haven't seen in a while, take son clothes shopping for college and sort out all thins that need sorting before I go back to work (and back on plan) and before son starts college (still can't believe hes old enough to go to college - I wont lie, I don't like it either) it seems to have flown since he started school and I dont know where the last 12 years have gone :( onto the next phase now.

Have a great evening
Love nic xx

Hiya Nic. Oh I'm with you on the football thing as I will have it rammed down my throat now the season has started again grrrrr!!!!! I'm also with you on the uninvited visitors front too lol! Don't like it when people just turn up! It sounds like you had a good bank hol apart from that though?

I know what you mean about your lad starting college as I feel the same about mine starting high school. I guess it's because we can see where it's going cos they'll soon be leaving home with the way time seems to fly by :(

Hope you can enjoy your week off anyway. It will be nice for you to catch up with your friends again :)

He'll probably be at home till he's 30 like my brother lol. Its so expensive to get your own house/flat these days so unless he moves in with a friend / girlfriend I think he will be at home for some time to come yet lol. Had a good day seeing a great friend and her kids today, had a good laugh with them. Back home now in PJs and gonna catch up on last nights CBB xx

Back