Nic's Food Diary

The lamb was yummy and enough left for tomorrows tea :) Food is planned for the next few days I would really love a big first week weight loss and a good weight loss over the coming month xx

Re-start Weigh-in

Weighed in this morning at 13 st 10lb - 4.5lb gain. Onwards and downwards xx

Week 1, Day 1 - Propoints

Monday 1st September 2014

Evening lovelies. Been a good day and eaten within my points and avoided the dreaded kitchen full of cake/biscuits!

B - Pineapple, melon and mango with 100g low fat greek yogurt (2)

L - Tuna salad (tuna, lettuce, rocket, peppers, cucumber, onion) (3)
20g (uncooked weight) pasta
Tesco H/.L mayo (0)

S - Apple
TV cereal bar (2)

D - 2 Tesco H/L Cumberland sausage (4)
148g boiled potatoes (3)
Roasted parsnip, carrots, swede, onions (1)
Broccoli (0)
Gravy (2)

S - Galaxy hot chocolate (2)
2 x TV cookie (3)
Tesco low fat orange yogurt (2)

26/26
0/49

I've really enjoyed being back on track today and do not feel deprived as I am about to have a galaxy hot chocolate and tesco value cookies.

Nic xx

Monday 1st September 2014

Evening lovelies. Been a good day and eaten within my points and avoided the dreaded kitchen full of cake/biscuits!

B - Pineapple, melon and mango with 100g low fat greek yogurt (2)

L - Tuna salad (tuna, lettuce, rocket, peppers, cucumber, onion) (3)
20g (uncooked weight) pasta
Tesco H/.L mayo (0)

S - Apple
TV cereal bar (2)

D - 2 Tesco H/L Cumberland sausage (4)
148g boiled potatoes (3)
Roasted parsnip, carrots, swede, onions (1)
Broccoli (0)
Gravy (2)

S - Galaxy hot chocolate (2)
2 x TV cookie (3)
Tesco low fat orange yogurt (2)

26/26
0/49

I've really enjoyed being back on track today and do not feel deprived as I am about to have a galaxy hot chocolate and tesco value cookies.

Nic xx

love everything about ur food today - yum yum yum! x

Morning Nic :)

Nice to see you back on plan. Your food is looking fantastic. The galaxy hot choc is lovely isn't it?

Have a great day again today hun xx

Thanks Sammy. Feels good being back on plan and the galaxy hot choc is yummy!

love everything about ur food today - yum yum yum! x

Hey Shez how are you? It was all yum, didn't feel deprived at all or hungry either so its all good :)

Week 1, Day 2 - Propoints

Tuesday 2nd September

Hey lovelies, had a great day today. Unfortuntely work is more stressful than usual at the moment (medical secretary, NHS) and getting more stressful by the day, but I suppose that is the nature of the job!

B - Oatso simple summer berries (6)

L - 1 x warby thin with salad and tesco H/l mayo (3)
Pineapple, mango and melon with low fat greek yogurt (100g) (2)

S - Apple
TV cereal bar (2)

D - LA diner southern fried chicken breast fillet (184g) (7)
Homemade oven chips (197g) (4)
Mixed veg (carrots, green beans and cauli) (0)

S - Galaxy hot choc with 2 TV cookies (5)

Thanks Sammy the galaxy hot choc is so much better than the low calorie ones definitely worth the extra pp :)

Hope you've all had a great day

26/26
3/49

Week 1, Day 3 - propoints

Wednesday 3rd September

I know I keep saying this but, I am really enjoying being back on plan and forgot just how much I could eat for my points :)

B - Mango, melon, pineapple with 100g low fat greek yogurt (2)

L - 2 x warby thins with TV cheese spread, peppers and mushrooms (7)
Velvet crunch chilli crisps (2)

S - Apple and TV cereal bar (2)

D - 2 x scrambled eggs with mushrooms, peppers, onion and 20g cheddar cheese (6)
2 x warburtons crumpets (5)

S - Galaxy hot chocolate and 1 drifter finger (5)

26/26
6/49

Nic xx

I can't stand the low calorie hot choc drinks ther, yuck! The galaxy hot choc was a good find :)

Here's to day 3! (can't wait for Monday lol!)

Btw, has your son started college yet? xx

I don't mind highlights hot chocolate but the galaxy one is much more worth the points, its yummy.

I'm loving being back on plan :) Owards and downwards

Zachary starts tomorrow, induction day them starts properly on Monday. He is excited and very nervous at the same time, but I'm sure h will be fine when he gets there.

How did your son get on at high school? Hope he likes it xx

Thanks shez I'm enjoying my food choices so far.

Galaxy hot chocolate yum yum, just gonna have mine now mmmmm xx

I don't mind highlights hot chocolate but the galaxy one is much more worth the points, its yummy.

I'm loving being back on plan :) Owards and downwards

Zachary starts tomorrow, induction day them starts properly on Monday. He is excited and very nervous at the same time, but I'm sure h will be fine when he gets there.

How did your son get on at high school? Hope he likes it xx

I'm the same Nic, can't believe how much I love this plan. It's fab! Not long had my scrummy orange aero mousse nom nom.

Hope Zachary gets on well tomorrow. He will definitely be fine once he gets there!

Kieran absolutely loved it today. He was buzzing when he got home which was so lovely to see. We bought him a new watch as a surprise for when he got in. He was chuffed to bits bless him!

Food is looking good again :) xx

twisters are 2 pp and mini twisters are 1pp :)

I don't think cheerios are free on filling and healthy hun xx

Hi hu apparenrly if there in a yellow box i saw it on facebook appartly because there whole grain i stupidly got 2 diffrent colour boxs and there wrong ones but are delicous lol x

Week 1, Day 4 - Propoints

Thursday 4th septmber

Arrghhh!!!!! I just typed a long post and it's just disappeared! So annoying!

Well here goes again.

Zachary went to college today and for a child who didn't like to talk about school at all, he rang me at work because he was so excited about his first day telling me it was cool and he had made some new friends. He has to redo his maths and English, but we knew he would as you have to continue to try for a C grade in both while still in any form of education until you're 18 now.

Anyway...todays food:-

B - 2 x warburtons crumpets with TV cheese spread (6)

S - sainsburys basics caramel wafer (2)

L - Tuna salad (lettuce, cucumber, peppers, onions, rocket) with teso h/l mayo (3)
Melon and pineapple with 60g low fat greek yogurt (1)

S - Apple
Fruit club biscuit (3)

D - 50g pasta (5)
100g homepride pasta bake sauce (3)
Chicken (2)
Mixed veggies
20 g grated mature cheddar cheese (2)

Galaxy hot chocolate (2)
Drifter 1 finger (3)

26/26
12/49

Nic xx

Last edited:
[QUOTE/]sammyanth;7513348]Another great food day yesterday Nic and I'm so pleased Zachary had a good day in school, it makes all the difference :) Sadly it wasn't the case for Kieran yesterday :( xx[/QUOTE]

Food does look good, but I realise I'm eating a lot of chocolate at the moment! :rolleyes: but I suppose I have to have 'treats' lol.

Hope Kieran is okay, what happened? xx

Week 1, Day 5 - Propoints

Friday 5th September

Food for today:-

B - maxwell house latte (2)

L - 2 x warby thin with TV cheese spread (these programmes crisps (2)

S - 2 x sainsburys basics caramel wafers (4)

D - Gammon steak (6)
Homemade chips 197g (4)
Fried egg (3)

Apple

26/26
16/49

Looking forward to CBB tonight eviction time! Catching up on long lost family and who do you think you are, love thesevprogrammes and I watch far too much TV :).

Can't beleive week 1 back on plan is nearly over and going so well. Actually looking forward to weigh in on Monday! Makes a change lol.

Bye for now
Nic xx

Last edited:
Afternoon :)

I think it's having a few treats per day that can stop us from worse temptation tbh. Those ww bars don't have too much choc on them anyways.

Re Kieran, it was about the teacher having a go at him hun, think you've seen it on my diary.

What did you think of last night's evictions? I can't believe it's coming to an end already!

Good luck for Monday, I'm looking forward to it too! Aren't we weird lol? :D xx

Back