Nic's Food Diary

Afternoon :)

I think it's having a few treats per day that can stop us from worse temptation tbh. Those ww bars don't have tOK much choc on them anyways.

Re Kieran, it was about the teacher having a go at him hun, think you've seen it on my diary.

What did you think of last night's evictions? I can't believe it's coming to an end already!

Good luck for Monday, I'm looking forward to it too! Aren't we weird lol? :D xx

You're right about the treats hun I could be eating worse treats I know. At least we're making better choices with regards to treats.

I'm glad Kellie has gone but Stephanie was growing on me. I would have preferred James to go, he's awful. BB is on too often, but I love it, sad I know but I've watched since series 2!

Good luck yourself hun. We are a bit weird to look forward to wi , but we're just excited to see them numbers go down, fingers crossed xx

Week 1, Day 6 - propoints

Saturday 6th September

B/L 30g porrridge, 180ml semi-skimmed milk an 15g sultanas (7)

S - Velvet crunch chilli crisps (2)
Apple and grapes

D - Pataks saag masala 1/4 jar (2)
120g chicken breast (4)
Mixed veg added to bukk out my portion - hungry today!
Basmati rice (150g) (6)
Raita (1)

S - Galaxy hot chocolate (2)
2X TV cookies (3)

26/26
17/49

Looking forward to my tea, love curry :) and i'm so hungry today, probably because I haven't gone out just catchng up on tv progs and watching footie with hubby :( My predictions have been better than hubby so far, but I know nothing about footie so he's not happy lol.

Be back later to update food if I have anything else :rolleyes:

Nic xx

Last edited:
Week 1, Day 7 - pro points

Sunday 7th September

Hey minis, hope you've all had a great weekend, it was a lazy relaxed day for us yesterday, but today has more than made up for that!!

Busy busy day, cleaned the house, ironed clothes for tomorrow, been food shopping and cooked a roast dinner. I have also made chilli and bolognaise which I will freeze in portions for later this week and next. Hubby at work so I thought I'd make the most of my time rather than sitting on my bum all day watching TV :) I was going to make some scones, but decided against that (I would have to eat some if I made them)!! :rolleyes:.

Food diary for today:-

B - 30g porridge with 180ml semi skimmed milk, sweetener and sultanas (6)

L - 3 x sainsbury's basics crumpets (6)
Tesco value cheese spread (1)

D - Roast chicken breast 90g (3)
Roast herby potatoes 150g (4)
Boiled rice 50g (2)
Broccoli/carrots/cauliflower (0)
Gravy (2)

S - Apple
2 x ice pops (1)
Velvet crunch chilli crisps (2)

26/26
18/49

Fingers crossed for tomorrow's weigh in :)
Nic xx

Last edited:
Morning minis
Just popping on, on my way to work to let you know how excited I am to have lost 3.5lbs this week, whoop whoop :)
Catch up with you all later
Nic xx

Morning minis
Just popping on, on my way to work to let you know how excited I am to have lost 3.5lbs this week, whoop whoop :)
Catch up with you all later
Nic xx

I've just seen your news on the challenge thread Nic and I'm absolutely made up for you! You must be feeling so chuffed with that, it's a fantastic start! :talk017:

Well done :) xx

Here is the ww Goan prawn curry recipe:

Serves 4 - 4pp per serving

Ingredients:
Calorie controlled cooking spray
1 large onion, grated
4cm fresh ginger, peeled and grated
3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 green chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
1 tsp turmeric
1 tbsp mild curry powder
3 cardamom pods, split
2 tomatoes, de-seeded and chopped
150ml reduced fat coconut milk
100ml fish stock
100g sugar snap peas
400g frozen peeled king prawns, defrosted and patted dry
Juice of 1 lime
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1/2 tsp sugar
2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander

1. Heat a lidded saucepan over a medium heat, mist with cooking spray and add the onion. Stir, cover, and cook for 8 minutes until softened. Stir the onion occasionally.

2. Add the ginger, garlic and chilli to the pan and cook, stirring, for 1 more minute, then add the turmeric, curry powder, cardamom, tomatoes, coconut milk and stock. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer, part-covered, for 8 minutes until reduced and starting to thicken.

3. Stir in the sugar snap peas, prawns and lime juice, and cook for around 3-4 minutes until the prawns are pink and cooked through. Season and add the sugar, then stir in half the coriander. Sprinkle over the rest of the coriander just before serving.

Serve with 150g straight-to-wok rice noodles per person for an additional value of 5pp per serving.

Thanks you Sammy and Helen. I am really pleased with that loss :)

xx

Week 2, Day 1 - propoints

Mondat 8th September

B - Porridge with 90ml semiskimmed milk and 90ml water, sweetener and sultana (5)

S - Basics caramel wafer (2)

L - 1 x warby thin with wafer thin ham, piccalli (4)
Velvet crunch cheese and red onion crisps (2)
Apple and nectarine

D - Roast chicken, roast potatoes, mash (no butter), broccoli, carrots, cauliflower and gravy (9)

S - Chuncky kitkat (7)
S/free blackcurant jelly (0)

26/26
3/49

Nic xx

Here is the ww Goan prawn curry recipe:

Serves 4 - 4pp per serving

Ingredients:
Calorie controlled cooking spray
1 large onion, grated
4cm fresh ginger, peeled and grated
3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 green chilli, de-seeded and finely chopped
1 tsp turmeric
1 tbsp mild curry powder
3 cardamom pods, split
2 tomatoes, de-seeded and chopped
150ml reduced fat coconut milk
100ml fish stock
100g sugar snap peas
400g frozen peeled king prawns, defrosted and patted dry
Juice of 1 lime
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
1/2 tsp sugar
2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander

1. Heat a lidded saucepan over a medium heat, mist with cooking spray and add the onion. Stir, cover, and cook for 8 minutes until softened. Stir the onion occasionally.

2. Add the ginger, garlic and chilli to the pan and cook, stirring, for 1 more minute, then add the turmeric, curry powder, cardamom, tomatoes, coconut milk and stock. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer, part-covered, for 8 minutes until reduced and starting to thicken.

3. Stir in the sugar snap peas, prawns and lime juice, and cook for around 3-4 minutes until the prawns are pink and cooked through. Season and add the sugar, then stir in half the coriander. Sprinkle over the rest of the coriander just before serving.

Serve with 150g straight-to-wok rice noodles per person for an additional value of 5pp per serving.

Thank you, will let you know when I make it, sounds yummy xx

Week 2, Day 2 - propoints

Tuesday 9th September
B - Porridge as yesterday (5)

L - Warby thin with chicken, extra light mayo, cucumber, onion and rocket (4)
Velvet crunch cheese and onion crisps (2)

S - 1/12 of Mcvities jaffa cake the big one (6)

D - Pasta bolognaise (13)

S - Apple
Galaxy hot chocolate (2)

26/26
9/49

Hi hun iv lost a bit of willpower lost 4pound last week and from satutday eat far to much and my scales say gained it back so i am starting again today did u find it hard to get back on plan hun x

Week 2 Day, 3 - propoints

Wednesday 10th September

S - warby thin with wafer thin ham and piccalilli (4)
Velvet crunch crisps (2)
Strawberries and grapes

Youngs Alaska Pollock lightly dusted (6)
Homemade chips (3)

S - Galaxy hot chocolate (2)
1 finger drifter (2)

26/26
10/49

Week 2, Day 4 - propoints

Thursday 11th September

Evening lovely minis. Hope you've all had a lovely day today :)

I'm shattered work has been so busy, it's been a long day!

Food for today:-

S - SB Caramel wafer (2)

D - Mayflower chicken and veg curry with rice (6)

S - Apple

D - 3 x SB crumpets with TV cheese spread and marmite (7)

S - velvet crunch crisps (2)
Galaxy hot chocolate (2)
Drifter 1 finger (3)

26/26
11/49

Love Nic xx

Back