Nic's Food Diary

Love mayflower curry nom nom :) I Got mine out of the freezer this morning I froze a few small portions for work so I could get my 'fix' lol xx

Hi mrsgosling welcome to my diary. Good look with your journey. Do you have a diary? xx

Week 2, Day 5 - propoints

Friday 12th September

Food so far today:

B - Maxwell house latte (2)

S - SB caramel wafer (2)

L - 2 x warby thin with wafer thin ham and piccalilli (7)

S - Velvet crunch crisps (2)
Apple (0)

D - Spicy chicken breast (4)
Large pitta (8)
Salad (lettuce, onion & cucumber) (0)
Raita (1)

S - Galaxy hot chocolate (2)

26/26
13/49

Last edited:
Week 2, Day 6 - propoints

Saturday 13th September

B - Skinny latte (2)

L - None

S - 4 x bourburn biscuits (8)

D - 1 x chicken drumstick (2)
Mashed potato (no butter) 150g (3)
Broccoli/cauli/carrots
Gravy (2)

S - 2 x SB crumpets with TV cheese spread and marmite (5)
Galaxy hot chocolate (2)
Tesco low fat yogurt strawberry (2)

26/26
13/49

Last edited:
Week 2, Day 7 - propoints

Sunday 14th September

Food plan so far for today:-

B - 2 x toasted warby thins with TV cheese spread and marmite (7) - yum yum :)

S - Apple (0)
Chilli and basil velvets (2)

L - 40 g porridge with half water and half s/smilk, sweetener and sultanas (7)

S - 2 x ice pops (1)

D - Garlic seasoned chicken drumstick (2)
Roast herby potatoes 200g (4)
Carrots (0)
Mixed frozen veggies (0)
Gravy (2)

S - Galaxy hot chocolate (2)

26/26
14/49

So hungry today can't stop thinking about food!! Still have my tea to eat later and my yummy hot chocolate so hopefully that will be enough!! I know I have loads of weeklies left, but I also have wi tomorrow. Arrrghh!!

Last edited:
Thanks Sammy good luck yourself :) xx

Just eaten a bowl of cheerios and s/s milk which I didn't weigh/measure! so hungry don't know what's wrong with me!. I have tried coffee and NAS squash but not helped my food cravings, worried about wi in the morning :(

Morning lovelies
I was right to be worried, 0.5lb loss for me this morning, could do better!

Have a lovely Monday minis, hope your weather is better than mine - rain :( goes with my mood today though.

Nic xx

Morning lovelies
I was right to be worried, 0.5lb loss for me this morning, could do better!

Have a lovely Monday minis, hope your weather is better than mine - rain :( goes with my mood today though.

Nic xx

Oh no Nic! I sorry you're fed up about the loss you've had. Just remember that it is a loss so still going in the right direction and if you have another good week this week I'm sure you'll see the benefits next Monday. Don't give up lovely, it will come off! xx

Thanks Sammy you're so right. I'm just feeling pants at the moment. It's 2 weeks till totm so I don't think I can blame pmt, but then again I do get pmt for a good while before sometimes (GP tells me I can't possibly get pmt for that length of time) even though my mood lifts within 24 hours of getting Totm. Looks like I'm in for a rough couple of weeks :( Work isn't helping either, so busy and everyone is so stressed and snappy all the time. Have kept myself to myself today for fear of snapping at everyone myself.

Sorry lovelies just so fed up of feeling so down half the time. Rant over xx

Thanks Sammy you're so right. I'm just feeling pants at the moment. It's 2 weeks till totm so I don't think I can blame pmt, but then again I do get pmt for a good while before sometimes (GP tells me I can't possibly get pmt for that length of time) even though my mood lifts within 24 hours of getting Totm. Looks like I'm in for a rough couple of weeks :( Work isn't helping either, so busy and everyone is so stressed and snappy all the time. Have kept myself to myself today for fear of snapping at everyone myself.

Sorry lovelies just so fed up of feeling so down half the time. Rant over xx

Aww Nic, sorry I've only just seen your post and sorry you're not feeling great within yourself at the mo.

How are you feeling today?

Could it be down to stress do you think? It's awful when we feel this way and can't really put our finger on why. It doesn't help when we're trying to diet either does it as makes us want to eat all kinds of stuff!

Hooe you ok, sending a ((((hug)))) xx

Aww Nic, sorry I've only just seen your post and sorry you're not feeling great within yourself at the mo.

How are you feeling today?

Could it be down to stress do you think? It's awful when we feel this way and can't really put our finger on why. It doesn't help when we're trying to diet either does it as makes us want to eat all kinds of stuff!

Hooe you ok, sending a ((((hug)))) xx

Hey sammy, thanks as always for your support, I had a particularly bad day yesterday and feeling down makes me want to eat. It's almost certainly stress loads of things are changing at work at the moment, I work for the NHS and our department is having a change round of responsibilities and jobs, very stressful! Our workload just seems to get bigger by the week!

Thanks again hun, I don't know wat I'd do without your support xx

Week 3, Days 1 & 2

Monday 15th and Tuesday 6th Septembe

Monday

B - 30g porridge with 90 ml s/skimmed mil/90ml water with sweetener and sultanas (5)

S - SB caramel wafer (2)

L - 2 x warby thin with wafer thin ham and piccalilli (4)
Chilli and basil velvets (2)
Apple (0)

D - Breaded fish (7)
Homemade chips (4)

S - tesco chocolate eclair (4) - surprising but I checked twice!

26/26
5/49

Tuesday

B - As yesterday (5)

S - SB caramel wafers (2)

L - 1 x warby thin with wafer thin ham and piccalilli (4)
Tesco cheese curls (2)
Tesco low fat raspberry yogurt (2)
Apple (0)

D - 2 x sainsburys reduced fat pork sausages (5)
2 eggs scrambled with mushrooms (4)
1 x warby thin toasted (3)

26/26
6/49

Still surprised that tescos chocolate eclairs only have 4 pp (from a 4 pack) I did well to only eat one! And I did eat it before I pointed it, which you should never do!

Nic xx

Hey sammy, thanks as always for your support, I had a particularly bad day yesterday and feeling down makes me want to eat. It's almost certainly stress loads of things are changing at work at the moment, I work for the NHS and our department is having a change round of responsibilities and jobs, very stressful! Our workload just seems to get bigger by the week!

Thanks again hun, I don't know wat I'd do without your support xx

Morning Nic, hope you are feeling brighter today hun. I'm the same with food when feeling low or tired. You have stuck with it though so well done :) as it does sound like you have a lot going on at work.

Keep doing what you're doing and know I'm always here to listen! xx

Back