Nic's Food Diary

Week 3, Day 6 - propoints

Saturday 20th Septetesco

Brunch - 1/2 small tesco bread bun (2)
1 rasher bacon (2)
Fried egg (3)

S - 2 x digestives (4)

D - Warby wrap (4)
Passata and tomato puree with chilli (0)
Peppers and onions (0)
1 rasher bacon (2)
20g cheese
1/3 packet broccoli and cheese pasta n sauce (5)

I folded the wrap and toasted it nom nom :)

S - Galaxy hot chocolate (2)
Apple (0)

26/26
14/49

xx

Hey lovelies

So busy day again today! Cleaned the house, 2 loads of washing done and dried thanks to the lovely weather, blue sky and lovely breeze :), been shopping for pack up food and some bits for tea (walked there and back with
the shopping with sons help), just less than a mile each way. Now cooking Sunday dinner:)

I'm loking forward to wi in the morning, daft I know but I'm hoping for a good loss (at least 2lbs) and I have everything crossed. I have stuck to plan rigidly and logged everything I've eaten and I know I can't do any more than that. What will be will be, but you can't help but hope your hard work pays off.

Hope everyone is having a good Sunday
Love Nic xx

Week 3, Day 7 - propoints

Sunday 21st September

Foodage for today:-

B - 32g tesco fruit and fibre with almond milk (4)

S - Apple (0)

L - 2 x TV crumpets with clover lighter (5)

D - 2 x piri piri chicken drumstick (5)
100g mash (no butter) (2)
100g dry roast potatoes (2)
Broccoli/cabbage/carrots (0)
Gravy (2)

S - Possibly a bounty (7) will update later :)

26/26
15/49

Hey Nic, I wish you all the luck for a fantastic loss in the morning because you so deserve it hun, your food has been spot on!

Loving your Christmas ticker! Is that for your Christmas goal?

X Factor and Downton Abbey tonight yay!

Enjoy your lovely roast, it sounds yummy :)

Thanks hun, hope I get a good weight loss tomorrow, I need it for the motivation, which has been seriously lacking recently.

The Christmas ticker is for my Christmas goal, I felt I was putting too much pressure on myself by wanting to get to goal by Christmas, especially with having a couple of blips :( I feel 20 lbs is a much more manageable goal by Christmas, any more will be a bonus :)

I haven't watched X-factor for a few years now, it got silly after Jedward and then Wagner, just felt it was no longer a singing competition. BUT......Downton Abbey woo hoo!! just watched the last episode of the last series this afternoon, even hubby watched it under protest lol.

Hubby has had headache all day again and I am pleased he will be having his 6 month follow up MRI scan on the 29th September, I'm hoping it puts my mind at rest a little, can't stop worrying about him - I'm a born worrier :( and have to learn to stop worrying about everything! xx

Thanks hun, hope I get a good weight loss tomorrow, I need it for the motivation, which has been seriously lacking recently.

The Christmas ticker is for my Christmas goal, I felt I was putting too much pressure on myself by wanting to get to goal by Christmas, especially with having a couple of blips :( I feel 20 lbs is a much more manageable goal by Christmas, any more will be a bonus :)

I haven't watched X-factor for a few years now, it got silly after Jedward and then Wagner, just felt it was no longer a singing competition. BUT......Downton Abbey woo hoo!! just watched the last episode of the last series this afternoon, even hubby watched it under protest lol.

Hubby has had headache all day again and I am pleased he will be having his 6 month follow up MRI scan on the 29th September, I'm hoping it puts my mind at rest a little, can't stop worrying about him - I'm a born worrier :( and have to learn to stop worrying about everything! xx

Well considering your motivation has been lacking, you have been doing fantastic! ;) Really hope the scales put a smile on your face tomorrow.

I know what you mean about x factor cos all the cra**y acts do my head in too. I prefer the actual shows to the auditions part.

I've been a born worrier for most of my life so know what it's like although I manage to not be quite so bad these days and am learning to live more for today and not worry as much about tomorrow.

I am sorry you are worrying about hubby at the mo, has he been having more headaches recently? It's good he is due his check up soon hun so it will put your mind at rest xxx

Morning ladies,
Just a quick update......weighed in this morning and I've lost 3lb.

Very happy about that :D

Will be back to catch up with you all later xx

Hey hun ssorry I haven't been around much. Well done on your fab loss xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you hun. I need to catch up on your diary as well. How are you doing? xx

Absolutely fabulous news! I'm made up for you Nic cos you deserve it, well done! :) xx

Thanks sam i'm really happy with that number :) I could do with losing that number every week :) Not likely, but i'm going to try xx

It definitely would :)

Hope you've had a good day xx

Week 4, Day 1 - propoints

Monday 22nd September

B - Breakfast biscuits (6)

L - 2 x warby thin with ham, salad and extra light mayo (7)
Beef ringos (2)

D - 1/2 tesco thin chilli chicken pizza (12) :eek: should have pointed before eating !!
2 x small samosa (8)

Got back from tesco at 7.30pm so jjust chucked pizza in the oven - reminded to self to check pp before eating!

26/26
9/49

It was delish, but me thinks next time I'll have a quarter or a third and have it with salad like I usually do. Lesson learned, but that's what weeklies are for xx

Last edited:
Not currently fully on plan. Hopefully I'll be sorted soon. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You'll get back on plan when you're ready hun. We'll all be here when you do :) xx

Back