Nic's Food Diary

Week 4, Day 2 - propoints

Tuesday 23rd September

I've had some really yummy food today :)

B - Breakfast biscuits (6)
Apple (0)

L - 2 x warby thins with ham, salad and E/l mayo (7)
Beef ringos (2)

D - Thai Red curry (4) nom nom :)
Boiled rice 150g cooked (6)

S - Meringue nest with 0% fat greek yogurt and pineapple (2)

26/26
10/49

The curry was delish and I had forgotton how yummy meringues were with Greek yogurt and fruit (hubby and son had ice cream not yogurt).

Hope you're all having a good evening
Love Nic xx

Thanks just need to try get sorted. That's kind of you to say
Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

You're welcome hun and I know I've said it before but I wouldn't have got this far without my minis friends and I definitely wouldn't have come back after being off plan for a few weeks, like I was in the summer. xx

You're welcome hun and I know I've said it before but I wouldn't have got this far without my minis friends and I definitely wouldn't have come back after being off plan for a few weeks, like I was in the summer. xx

Yeah I love my mini friends too and would of gone way off plan but not being too bad atm. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening Nic

Your food is certainly looking lovely. Was the curry a homemade one?

I love meringues with fruit and yoghurt too. Have you tried the cheesecake yet? I had another one tonight :DQUOTE]

Yeah it was homemade using shop bought curry paste though. I found the recipe on minis somewhere - i've no idea where though. It was so yummy I had it again tonight :) I haven't tried the cheesecake yet, need to buy all the ingredients first lol xx

Week 4, Day 3 - propoints

Wednesday 24th September

L - 0pp tomato/pepper/chilli soup (0)
1 x warby thin with ham (4)
Beef ringos (2)

S - Fondant fancy (3) It was one of the girls birth day's at work today, she brought fondant fancies and some huge homemade cupcakes her 18 year old daughter made, she should be on great British bake off :) I made the wise choice because I couldn't point the cupcakes (they would be high in pp as they had frosting too). I've eaten her cupcakes before and they're yummy!

D - Thai red curry and rice (10) yum yum :)

S - Meringue nest (1)
Tinned pineapple (0)
0% fat free Greek yogurt (1)

26/26
13/49

Hi nic ur doing great hun am ol just been offered a new house just in 2 minds how do u make the soup pls hun sounds delish and spicy lol x

georgina2930l54 said:
Hi nic ur great hun am ol just been offered a new house just in 2 minds how do u make the soup pls hun sounds delish and spicy lol x

Hey hun
Glad you're ok hun. Is the new house better than where you live now?

Tomato, pepper and chilli soup

8 tomatoes, roughly chopped
2 cloves of garlic crushed
1 fresh chilli, chopped and deseeded (will use 2 next time, it wasn't spicy enough)
2 red onions, chopped
1 red or yellow pepper, chopped
1 tsp dried mixed herbs
1 litre veg stock

1. Pre-heat oven to gas mark 4

2. Put tomatoes, peppers, garlic, onions, chilli in roasting tin, spray with frylight and sprinkle with herbs and mix together.

3. Roast for 10 mins then turn over and roast for another 10-15 mins

4. Put in a large saucepan with the stock, bring to the boil then simmer for 10 mins.

5. Allow to cool a little then blend, season to taste.

Nic xx

sammyanth;7544890 Where you be? Hope u are ok!

It's the weekend again, yay! x

Hi i'm here :wavey:

Sorry didn't get on here last night, was really tired :( got in from work at 6.30, made tea, ate tea and went to bed at 9pm :eek: unheard of for me!

I'll post yesterdys and todays foodage in a bit when I've caught up with diaries, decided what to have for tea and played with my new samsung s5! Only ordered it yesterday and it came this morning, good job son was in.

Talking of sons, how is your son feeling? Hope he's better.

WEEKEND!! Thank goodness it's been a long hard week at work. Meeting a friend in town tomorrow for lunch and a catch up, going to Yate's need to look at menu and see what I can have xx

Week 4, Days 4 & 5

Thursday 25th September

S - Rice krispie bar (2)

L - 0pp Soup (0)
1 x warby thin with ham (4)
Ww strawberry cheesecake dessert yogurt (1)

S - TV caramel wafer (2)

D - Tesco battered haddock (6)
Jacket potato (4
1/3 tin spaghetti hoops (2)

26/26
14/49

Friday 26th September

B - 2 x crumpet with light clover (6)

S - Rice krispie bar (2)

L - as Thursday (5)

D - 4 x small samosa (16):eek: but soooo yummy :)

26/26
17/49

Nic xx

Hi i'm here :wavey:

Sorry didn't get on here last night, was really tired :( got in from work at 6.30, made tea, ate tea and went to bed at 9pm :eek: unheard of for me!

I'll post yesterdys and todays foodage in a bit when I've caught up with diaries, decided what to have for tea and played with my new samsung s5! Only ordered it yesterday and it came this morning, good job son was in.

Talking of sons, how is your son feeling? Hope he's better.

WEEKEND!! Thank goodness it's been a long hard week at work. Meeting a friend in town tomorrow for lunch and a catch up, going to Yate's need to look at menu and see what I can have xx

Ah, there you are lol! Glad you are ok anyway and hope you feel less tired today.

It's nearly wi day again! Where did that week go? I think you'll do really well again on Monday hun

Kieran is back to normal now thanks, playing on his Xbox with his mate again at the moment :rolleyes:

Oh I bet you'll love your new phone! What colour did you go for? Mine's a white one. I love it!

Did you manage to find the menu for Yate's? Hope you are enjoying a lovely meal and catch up today. I'm having another warby thin haha!

Catch you later :) xx

p.s. I might give that soup recipe a go, especially if I give the soup challenge a go at some point!

Week 4, Day 6

Saturday 27th Septemer

Evening lovelies

I've had a fantastic day catching up with my good friend. We had a lovely meal and some retail therapy :D we need to do it again soon.

B - None

L - BBQ chicken melt and chips (24) :eek:

D - 1 x toasted slice hovis (2)
2 eggs scrambled with mushrooms (4)
2 x bacon rashers (3)

S - Meringue nest (1)
O% fat Greek yogurt (1)
Tinned pineapple (0)

26/26
24/49

I couldnt find Yates propoints and ave been told weatherspoons is similar so I used their website :)

Nic x

Morning minis
I can't believe how quickly this week has gone. Weigh in again tomorrow. I haven't been on the scales at all this week and that makes me even more nervous than usual.

Going to meet my lovely Dad this lunchtime for a catch up and a latte or 2. Then it's back home to cook some yummy pork loin steaks, mash and veggies for tea.

Then more Downton abbey which I love.

Just going to prepare the potatoes and veggies for tea time. Be back later xx

Change of plan....I didn't go to meet Dad instead he came for Sunday lunch/dinner which was lovely. My youngest brother came too, I haven't seen him for ages which was nice.

They've just left to go home and now we're settling down with a coffee to catch up on the walking dead series 3 on sky box sets which son got me into recently and hubby and I have watched from series 1 over the last month or so xx

Last edited:
Week 4, Day 7

Sunday 28th September

Foodage for today:

B - 2 X crumpets with clover light and boil (6 )

L - Beef ringos (2 )
Ww dessert yogurt (1)

D - pork loin steak - fat removed (5)
Mash (no butter ) 100g (2)
Roasted carrots/onion/butternut squash/garlic (1) for oil
Broccoli and cauliflower (0)
Cheese sauce (2)
Gravy (2)

S - meringue nest (1)
0% fat Greek yogurt (1)
Tinned mandarins (0)

24/26