Nic's Food Diary

Evening lovelies

Had a lovely day with the hubby, son, best friend and her kids Not doing a great deal just enjoying each others company and having a laugh.

Foodage for today

B- 2 X toast with peanut butter (8)

S - Crunchie (5)

D- Spicy chicken and salad pitta with raita (12)

S- Ice cream (5)

26/26
23/49

Off to watch a film or two with hubby. Bad Neighbours and possibly Trancendence as well.

Have a great evening
Love Nic xx

Evening lovelies

Weigh on was this morning and I got a STS...boo!.

Usual Sunday things done, shopping, cooking roast dinner and made some scones. Should have made them smaller because they come out at 8pp!!

Food for today

B- 2 slices white toast with peanut butter (8 )

L- Home made scone and butter (9) yum yum

D - Roast chicken breast 60g (2)
Mashed potato with butter 100g (4)
Roasted parsnips and carrots (1)
Broccoli / carrots / cabbage
Yorkshire pud X 2 (3)
Gravy (2)

26/266
3/49

Nic xx

Food for today

Last edited:
Thanks Sam. Hopefully will pay off with a big loss next week. Need to do some more exercise too. Will start to go swimming again once it gets warmer and I'm thinking about joining a gym again as it helped massively with my weight loss last time round xx

Morning minis

I'm very nervous this morning, just arrived (early as usual ) for my 8am dental appointment. Haven't been since I had an abscess just before Christmas and before that.....A long time ago. Just dreading what treatment I'm going to need! And with being early got even more time to be nervous lol. I'm a nightmare when it comes to dentist due to an absolutely awful experience when I was about 7 or 8 years old which resulted in my mum moving the whole family to another dental practice.

OMG I'm ranting, but I'm so scared xx

Dentist was lovely. Told me my abscess was due to an unerupted wisdom tooth not decay. Just had xrays and a clean. Not too bad and definitely not worth panicking and feeling sick over. Routine review in 6 months unless I get another abscess before then! If I do will need a referral to the hospital for removal of the wisdom tooth. Fingers crossed it won't come to that. x

Evening minis

Hope you've all had a good day.

Food for today

B - Melon/mango/strawberries (0)
100g low fat natural yogurt (1)
1tsp honey (1)

L- spinach/rocket/salad leaves (0)
Peppers/cucumber /onions (0)
Feta cheese 40g (3)
Reduced fat houmous 50g (3)

Apple (0)

D- Roast chicken breast 60g (2)
Jacket potato 154g (3)
Roasted parsnips and carrots (1)
Broccoli/carrots/cabbage (0)
2 X Yorkshire pudding (3)
Gravy (2)

S - Scone and butter (9)
Cadbury hot chocolate (2)

26/26
7/49

Nic x

I'm great thanks hun. I'm enjoying my food at the moment, especially the home made scones lol. Must make them smaller next time though, 8pp is a lot from a daily allowance of 26

Hope you have a great day x

Morning lovelies

Gonna be another busy one today so thought I'd pop on now and post my anticipated foodage for today.

I'm working all day then taking my dad to the doctors then netball at 8.40pm. Probably won't get on later.

B - Original oatso simple with honey and sultanas (6)

L - Spinach leaves, rocket and mixed salad leaves with peppers, onions, cucumber, 40g feta cheese and 50g reduced fat houmous (6)

Apple

D - Possibly an omelette or possibly some more porridge or fruit but nothing heavy as I won't be home until about 10pm from netball.

We live right by the football ground as well and there is a match tonight. They'll all be coming out just as I'm coming home as well...nightmare.

Love nic xx

Morning minis

I'm very nervous this morning, just arrived (early as usual ) for my 8am dental appointment. Haven't been since I had an abscess just before Christmas and before that.....A long time ago. Just dreading what treatment I'm going to need! And with being early got even more time to be nervous lol. I'm a nightmare when it comes to dentist  due to an absolutely awful experience when I was about 7 or 8 years old which resulted in my mum moving the whole family to another dental practice.

OMG I'm ranting, but I'm so scared  xx

Dentist was lovely. Told me my abscess was due to an unerupted wisdom tooth not decay. Just had xrays and a clean. Not too bad and definitely not worth panicking and feeling sick over. Routine review in 6 months unless I get another abscess before then! If I do will need a referral to the hospital for removal of the wisdom tooth. Fingers crossed it won't come to that. x

Oh no Nic! So sorry I wasn't here when you posted this, I'm still catching up on diaries!

Am so glad you were ok at the dentists in the end. It can be so terrifying waiting to go in, I was like that a few weeks ago when I went for the first time in years. Will keep everything crossed for you re wisdom tooth xx

Hi lovelies
Will update later on or in the morning. Just getting ready to go to my friends daughters dance show xx

Food is looking great btw :)

Hope your dad got on ok at the docs and you enjoyed netball this evening xx

Really enjoying my food at the moment Sam and don't often get the urge to binge at the moment, which for me amazing.

Dad got on fine thanks. Just routine and to collect his prescription.

Netball was great. We lost, but only just 22-19!! The other team was shocked we could keep up with them because last time we played them we lost really badly xx

Hope you're having a lovely evening xx

Had a great time thanks Sam. It's a school initiative that has been running for a few years now and each year it gets better. She's due to go to High School in September so this may be her last show, unless she picks it up and carries on in year 7 xx

Back